Windows 10: Bamboo Ink will not connect to my computer

Discus and support Bamboo Ink will not connect to my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased a Bamboo Ink stylus at the same time that I purchased a HP Pavilion x360m convertible and I can not get the stylus to connect thru... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StacyForsyth1, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Bamboo Ink will not connect to my computer

I purchased a Bamboo Ink stylus at the same time that I purchased a HP Pavilion x360m convertible and I can not get the stylus to connect thru bluetooth to my computer. The stylus comes with 1/2 page of instructions and they are very simple, they just do not work.

I have tried multiple times to connect. The pen does not have a button on top as described in the instructions. Could you help me with connecting this stylus.

:)

StacyForsyth1, Apr 27, 2020

2. Bamboo Ink Pen

Hi Billy,

Using a Bamboo Ink Pen doesn't require a specific tablet for it to work as long as you're using a touch-capable tablet or PC. For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having issues with Bamboo Ink Pen, answer
    the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried updating the driver of your Bamboo Ink Pen to isolate compatibility issues?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you.

Lizette Ags, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    BAMBOO ink not working

Hi,

This may have occurred due to compatibility issues between your Bamboo ink pen and Windows 10. We suggest that you check the

manufacturer's website
    to download the necessary driver and check for your computer's compatibility on Bamboo ink pen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Bamboo Ink will not connect to my computer

Bamboo ink worked previously but stopped

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to ask you few questions regarding the issue to get a better clarity.

1. What is the make and model of the computer and the bamboo ink pen?
    2. Were there any changes made to the computer?
    3. Is it functioning well except writing, or is it completely not working?

I will suggest you few simple troubleshooting steps, kindly follow the below.

Method 1: Restart Services.

• Press Windows + R to launch the Run application. Type “services.msc” in the dialogue box and press Enter.
    • Navigate through the services named “TabletServiceWacom” and “Wacom Professional Service”. Right-click it and select “Restart”.

Method 2: Refer the article which briefs you with few more steps.

https://www.wacom.com/en-us/getting-started/bamboo-ink

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Bamboo Ink will not connect to my computer

1. Bamboo Ink will not connect to my computer - Similar Threads - Bamboo Ink connect

2. Bamboo Ink and Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo Ink and Win 11: New Bamboo Ink stylus is not recognized under Add Devices of BlueTooth & Devices in Settings even when I toggle the protocols by pressing and holding its 2 buttons for 2 seconds. And it does not matter what I choose for kind of device Bluetooth or Everything else. I purchased...
  3. My Bamboo Ink Won't Work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bamboo Ink Won't Work: I got my laptop around 3 years ago. I got a bamboo ink to go with it. Within the last year my pen won't work and today I tried everything. Tried updating my blue tooth drive, didn't work. Tried looking up how to set my pen as something different but there are no LED lights on...
  4. My Bamboo Ink Won't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bamboo Ink Won't Work: I got my laptop around 3 years ago. I got a bamboo ink to go with it. Within the last year my pen won't work and today I tried everything. Tried updating my blue tooth drive, didn't work. Tried looking up how to set my pen as something different but there are no LED lights on...
  5. My Bamboo Ink Won't Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bamboo ink pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  7. Bamboo ink pen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  8. Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus

Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus: I have a windows 10 laptop that supports windows ink. I got the wacom bamboo ink plus pen from microsoft website. I unbox it, plug into my laptop to charge for many hours. The pen light is STILL orange. Wont turn on. Wont connect bluetooth. Unresponsive overall....
  9. Bamboo Ink not "turning on"

Bamboo Ink not "turning on": I don't know how to explain it but my bamboo ink went from working to failing to connect and work. I bought new AAAA batteries thinking that was the issue but it did nothing to change the outcome. When I hold down the top button there is no blue light that shows on the pen....
  10. My Bamboo Ink Pen Isn't Connecting

My Bamboo Ink Pen Isn't Connecting: I bought a new computer (the DESKTOP-ASHI8QN). And I am trying to Connect My Bamboo Ink Pen and every time I try to connected it nothing shows up... and the no light is blinking. I reconnected and replaced everything but nothing seems to work...