Windows 10: Bamboo Ink Won't Pair with the Levono Yoga 730-15IKB

Discus and support Bamboo Ink Won't Pair with the Levono Yoga 730-15IKB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I just recently bought this Levono laptop and I purchased the Bamboo Ink with it so that I would be able to use the ink features with the touch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SierraBurrous, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Bamboo Ink Won't Pair with the Levono Yoga 730-15IKB

Hi, I just recently bought this Levono laptop and I purchased the Bamboo Ink with it so that I would be able to use the ink features with the touch screen and draw and such. However, I can not get it to connect to my laptop at all. I do not think that there is anything wrong with the pen as I am able to connect it to my iPhone's Bluetooth but it is not compatible with the product. I do not think that there is anything wrong with my computer as it is brand-new and seems to be picking up other Bluetooth devices but I just can not seem to get it to connect. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

SierraBurrous, Mar 24, 2019
  2. blianka Win User

Bamboo ink paired but not writing

My bamboo ink is paired with my laptop, a Lenovo Yoga 720, and things such as Windows Ink work but it won't write. I've already tried switching modes but it still won't write. Are there any specific buttons I have to press to make it write? Or could there
    be something wrong with my laptop? I've already troubleshooted Bluetooth, updated my laptop, and I already know I have the latest windows, so I'm not sure what could be wrong at this point

blianka, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Bamboo ink worked previously but stopped

My Bamboo Ink pen worked perfectly with my Yoga for the last 6 months but has stopped working. Changed battery, disconnected device, updated driver, restarted Yoga, ran troubleshooter. Nothing. It's paired, but does not write. What next?

somepeasplease, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Bamboo Ink Won't Pair with the Levono Yoga 730-15IKB

Bamboo Ink Pen

Hi Billy,

Using a Bamboo Ink Pen doesn't require a specific tablet for it to work as long as you're using a touch-capable tablet or PC. For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having issues with Bamboo Ink Pen, answer
    the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried updating the driver of your Bamboo Ink Pen to isolate compatibility issues?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you.

Lizette Ags, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Bamboo Ink Won't Pair with the Levono Yoga 730-15IKB

1. Bamboo Ink Won't Pair with the Levono Yoga 730-15IKB - Similar Threads - Bamboo Ink Won't

2. My Bamboo Ink Won't Work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bamboo Ink Won't Work: I got my laptop around 3 years ago. I got a bamboo ink to go with it. Within the last year my pen won't work and today I tried everything. Tried updating my blue tooth drive, didn't work. Tried looking up how to set my pen as something different but there are no LED lights on...
  3. My Bamboo Ink Won't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bamboo Ink Won't Work: I got my laptop around 3 years ago. I got a bamboo ink to go with it. Within the last year my pen won't work and today I tried everything. Tried updating my blue tooth drive, didn't work. Tried looking up how to set my pen as something different but there are no LED lights on...
  4. My Bamboo Ink Won't Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write: I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 which is now a few years old, and I bought a Bamboo Ink pen along with it when I bought it. I haven't had any serious problems with getting the pen to work until now. The pen will successfully pair with Bluetooth, and when I press the top button it...
  6. Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write

Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write: I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 which is now a few years old, and I bought a Bamboo Ink pen along with it when I bought it. I haven't had any serious problems with getting the pen to work until now. The pen will successfully pair with Bluetooth, and when I press the top button it...
  7. Bamboo ink pen

Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  8. Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth: My Bamboo Ink stylus isn't pairing with the Bluetooth on my XPS13 2-in-1. I've used it before and it worked perfectly, but haven't used it in a few months. I changed the batteries, thinking that might be the problem, but it still does not appear when trying to pair it with my...
  9. Touchpad Driver Missing? (Yoga 730-15IKB Laptop (ideapad))

Touchpad Driver Missing? (Yoga 730-15IKB Laptop (ideapad)): From what I can tell, the driver is just missing completely. I've been using a USB wireless mouse for a few months. All of the guides I've seen are mostly restricted to navigating through the Device Manager, but my touchpad driver isn't there... [ATTACH] (the two mice...
  10. Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth: Hi Everyone!, I just bought a brnad new Bamboo ink Stylus for my surface Pro 2017. The stylus works fine, I can write and everything in my tablet, but the thing that I haven't been able to pull is to connect it with my bluetooth. I've tried: 1. BT drivers update 2. BT...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bamboo ink stylus cursor

2. is the bamboo ink compatible with the lenovo yoga 730

3. bamboo pen lenovo yoga 730

4. lenovo yoga 730 bamboo ink pen not working,
  5. how to pair bamboo ink pen,
  6. lenovo yoga 730 bamboo pen fix,
  7. bamboo ink,
  8. lenovo yoga 730 bamboo ink pen,
  9. bamboo pen CONNECT,
  10. bamboo ink lenovo yoga 730,
  11. bamboo ink work with lenovo yoga 710,