Windows 10: ban for no reason

Discus and support ban for no reason in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have been ban for a week for no reason and so can someone help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by prestonfrazier, Mar 18, 2021.

1. ban for no reason

i have been ban for a week for no reason and so can someone help me

:)

prestonfrazier, Mar 18, 2021
  2. suk itit Win User

Banned for no reason

It says im banned on this account when I have only had a com ban one time and it was last month but it won't let me play games online it just says choose something else to do (No i have no active bans)

Moved from Community Participation Center

suk itit, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Nick Hugh Win User
    I'm banned for no reason! Xbox 1

My gamertag is CrestedMussel13. Im trying to play online but im banned from online for no reason. Cause if i go on enforcement.xbox.com it clearly says i have a clean record and i never been banned before. So if i can get a explanation to why i was banned
    that would be great.

Nick Hugh, Mar 18, 2021
  4. MommaBLO Win User

ban for no reason

Banned xbox live, for no reason

My 13 year old was playing with some friends. She heard them say lets all report her and then XBOX live banned her permanently for no reason. There is no way I can have the case reviewed as they took the ability to request a review away. She didn't spam,
    or harass or swear. Nothing. I pay so much for the stupid thing. And then paid even more for the games she likes to play. And yep. Some bratty entitled kids can take all that away. Yay...arrrggg

Any suggestions?!

MommaBLO, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

ban for no reason

1. ban for no reason - Similar Threads - ban reason

2. I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...: I have my windows 11 key and a gaming pc I just bought. Out of fear of being banned like the last time I did a permanent HWID spoof. Thinking I could revert back to my old HWID whenever I wanted. Now windows says “activate windows” on my desktop. Please help...
  3. I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...: I have my windows 11 key and a gaming pc I just bought. Out of fear of being banned like the last time I did a permanent HWID spoof. Thinking I could revert back to my old HWID whenever I wanted. Now windows says “activate windows” on my desktop. Please help...
  4. 'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...: I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is a circle with a line through it which means I can't then select the photo - does anybody know how to override this?thanks so much in advance!...
  5. 'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...

'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...: I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is a circle with a line through it which means I can't then select the photo - does anybody know how to override this?thanks so much in advance!...
  6. what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?

what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?: hi everyone, The end is here and I'm LOVE, we are aware of all the blocked maps and conspiracy, I am the tribal chief of Ephriam from the bible. you have 1 hour to not just unfreeze all accounts but also remove the cover ups on google earth. i suggest after you do, run and...
  7. what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?: hi everyone, The end is here and I'm LOVE, we are aware of all the blocked maps and conspiracy, I am the tribal chief of Ephriam from the bible. you have 1 hour to not just unfreeze all accounts but also remove the cover ups on google earth. i suggest after you do, run and...
  8. Can't download windows because of my area ban. But I live in the U.S.

Can't download windows because of my area ban. But I live in the U.S.: I can't download Windows 11 ISO for me to be able to swap it to my hard drive to put on my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-windows-because-of-my-area-ban-but-i/a8b7b418-bffa-49f7-99d1-211a79264e41
  9. I was banned for no reason due to somebody spam reporting my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was banned for no reason due to somebody spam reporting my account: Fix pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-banned-for-no-reason-due-to-somebody-spam/851954ae-b6d1-459e-9ce5-781b9f8373eb
  10. I was banned for no reason due to somebody spam reporting my account

I was banned for no reason due to somebody spam reporting my account: Fix pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-banned-for-no-reason-due-to-somebody-spam/851954ae-b6d1-459e-9ce5-781b9f8373eb