Windows 10: Ban from windows 10

Discus and support Ban from windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently duplicated my full windows account with a tool called macrium reflect, but it turns out, that microsoft didn't like dis so I think, I got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by miklosdamjan, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Ban from windows 10

I recently duplicated my full windows account with a tool called macrium reflect, but it turns out, that microsoft didn't like dis so I think, I got a ban from windows or at least I suspect this to be the problem. Recently I'm writing from a ubuntu os on my ssd, but as soon as I install windos from a usb flash or a dvd and I start the os I'm stuck in the bios and my ssd can't boot and the screen just stops. I also can't turn my computer off, just with a hard turn offI press the power button for 5 sec, but I can move my cursor around, but nothing happens. I wasn't gotten any error massage in windows, I just wanted to change my boot drive, to an ssd from a hdd without losing anz data, but it turns out, that I can't do this so simple. If someone knows anything about this please respond.

:)

miklosdamjan, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Ban from windows 10

Delta6326, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Ban from windows 10

1. Ban from windows 10 - Similar Threads - Ban

2. Why Microsoft banned Iran from minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Microsoft banned Iran from minecraft?: Hi Microsoft I'm player Soganddh from minecraft. I live in Iran and I bought minecraft last month. I was playing minecraft well until yesterday I wanted to enter minecraft but it gives me an eror and said this app or game isn't available in your country. I entered minecraft...
  3. Why Microsoft banned Iran from minecraft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Microsoft banned Iran from minecraft?: Hi Microsoft I'm player Soganddh from minecraft. I live in Iran and I bought minecraft last month. I was playing minecraft well until yesterday I wanted to enter minecraft but it gives me an eror and said this app or game isn't available in your country. I entered minecraft...
  4. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  5. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  6. I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...: I have my windows 11 key and a gaming pc I just bought. Out of fear of being banned like the last time I did a permanent HWID spoof. Thinking I could revert back to my old HWID whenever I wanted. Now windows says “activate windows” on my desktop. Please help...
  7. I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...

I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...: I have my windows 11 key and a gaming pc I just bought. Out of fear of being banned like the last time I did a permanent HWID spoof. Thinking I could revert back to my old HWID whenever I wanted. Now windows says “activate windows” on my desktop. Please help...
  8. 'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...: I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is a circle with a line through it which means I can't then select the photo - does anybody know how to override this?thanks so much in advance!...
  9. 'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...

'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...: I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is a circle with a line through it which means I can't then select the photo - does anybody know how to override this?thanks so much in advance!...
  10. what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?

what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?: hi everyone, The end is here and I'm LOVE, we are aware of all the blocked maps and conspiracy, I am the tribal chief of Ephriam from the bible. you have 1 hour to not just unfreeze all accounts but also remove the cover ups on google earth. i suggest after you do, run and...