Windows 10: Ban

Discus and support Ban in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey , i have been playing minecraft for 9 years now , i downloaded windows 10 edition to play with friends cross-platform as my device is windows 10 ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AdamOakes06, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Ban

Hey , i have been playing minecraft for 9 years now , i downloaded windows 10 edition to play with friends cross-platform as my device is windows 10 , i came back today to play it with my friends after a while and it said i have been banned , i have never played a server on this version of minecraft , i have no idea why my account would be banned , but now i cant play with my friends or join servers , i tried making a new microsoft account but it didnt work which makes me think that maybe i got ip banned , i know you might think "there must be a reason" , but there genuinely is not a reason which is why im genuinely confused.

:)

AdamOakes06, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Chari San Win User

Asphalt 8 Ban

Hi,

It could be a restriction on your service provider's end since you're getting the ban message when not connected to the WiFi. For us to isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Have you already contacted your service provider about this?
    • What is the exact ban message?

Looking forward to your response.

Chari San, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Azure AD Banned Password List without On-Prem Agent

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query regarding Azure AD Banned Password list without On-Prem agent.

We do have a dedicated forum for issues concerning to Azure AD, let me point you in the right direction, where you may find appropriate support for the issue. I would suggest you to post your query in
    Microsoft Q&A, where we have support professionals to address your query.

Article for reference:

I hope your query gets resolved at the earliest.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Ban

banned

Hello,

Netflix is another site. I suggest you contact their Support line to find out why you were banned. Use the
    Call Us or Chat link at the bottom of the page.

Smittychat., Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Ban

1. Ban - Similar Threads - Ban

2. Why Isn't Fortnite Banned?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Isn't Fortnite Banned?: I Hate Candy Crush , So why isn't Fornite Getting Banned , I HATE CANDY CRUSH , why are like mine yours why not about , Bill gates isn't telling me . Goslasjds I am Nkow...
  3. ban for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ban for no reason: i have been ban for a week for no reason and so can someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ban-for-no-reason/2f7e7ce1-2ca4-4c36-b072-05a1a54abf10
  4. Minecraft account ban

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account ban: I have been banned from Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. I was messing around in a world chat of mine and was banned because of it. Is there anyway I can get unbanned as I want to play with my friends. My username is Acidic6309. I have already submitted for help on the...
  5. Is mojang really developing their own game-wide banning system for minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is mojang really developing their own game-wide banning system for minecraft?: Hi, i heard from someone that mojang js actually taking the initiative and stopping hackers both on java and bedrock by banning their mojang/microsoft/minecraft accounts if they are caught hacking by either being monitored on the servers they play, or by player reports and...
  6. What kind of ban is this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What kind of ban is this?: I played a game called Wizard101 and was computer banned on it. I have tried changing my ip, mac, uuid, hwid, buying a new hard drive/wifi adapter, reinstalling the game, reformatting windows, nothing works. Does anyone know what kind of ban this is and how I can get past it...
  7. Account banned

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account banned: Hello When i signed into my account there was message that says there was unusual activity about my mail and had to verify using phone number. But I dont have that number anymore and tried to recover account using another email account. And then it asked me questions about...
  8. My Microsoft account from Minecraft got banned And I never did anything wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account from Minecraft got banned And I never did anything wrong.: My Microsoft account called zuushh got banned from Minecraft Few minutes ago. I can't imagine the pain and I swear this is a bug. I haven't played Minecraft for 2 days and when I opened Minecraft I saw this. I'm not really sure if this is a bug or not because this doesn't...
  9. I am not sure, if I say this I will get banned or not.

in Windows 10 Support
    I am not sure, if I say this I will get banned or not.: windows 10 was developed by fools, and it is a piece if shxt. The way to views photo is worse than windows 7. The way to edit video is worse than windows 7. 168778
  10. Can HWID be change I was unfairly banned in game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can HWID be change I was unfairly banned in game: Please some one help me my computer was banned in online game unfairly not by cheat but by spreading fake news as they say but I am referring it to other game. I believed it was my hardware ID can someone please tell me what to do. I love that game coz I got friends there...