Windows 10: Bandicam software: next day it does not show in windows 10 when I run the exe or app icon

Discus and support Bandicam software: next day it does not show in windows 10 when I run the exe or app icon in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed Bandicam software. it was running. next day it does not show in windows 10 when I run the exe or app icon. does not show up anywhere.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alam76, May 30, 2020.

1. alam76 Win User

Bandicam software: next day it does not show in windows 10 when I run the exe or app icon

I installed Bandicam software.

it was running.

next day it does not show in windows 10 when I run the exe or app icon.

does not show up anywhere.

where can I see it or how can it be run again without reinstalling.

:)

alam76, May 30, 2020

2. Windows APPS ICON NOT SHOWING PROPERLY on taskbar

It's been couple of days since I upgraded my system to Windows 10 from Windows 7. Everything is working fine except this nasty error. If I pin apps to taskbar or run apps , the app icons on the taskbar are shown as white square. And I am seeing the same thing on Apps & Feature settings list. The icons are there but as the backgrounds are shown as grey-white chequered pattern (for the transparency ), it looks like white squares. Rebuilt the icon cache but to no avail.
    Bandicam software: next day it does not show in windows 10 when I run the exe or app icon [​IMG]

Bandicam software: next day it does not show in windows 10 when I run the exe or app icon [​IMG]
    And on the start menu everything looks fine.

HyperionFumed, May 30, 2020
  3. natr0n Win User
    Bandicam users

It seems AMD is blocking Bandicam from using AMD H264-GPU encoding(no longer shows the option) in favor of us using AMD's built in ReLive software.

Can anyone else confirm this ?
    You can install Bandicam and trial it to check... if you give a shit at all.

Thanks

natr0n, May 30, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Bandicam software: next day it does not show in windows 10 when I run the exe or app icon

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, May 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Bandicam software: next day it does not show in windows 10 when I run the exe or app icon - Similar Threads - Bandicam software next

2. I opened a software but it is not showing in the display but showing the icon on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I opened a software but it is not showing in the display but showing the icon on the...: when I try to use the method of shift+Right-click the moving option is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-opened-a-software-but-it-is-not-showing-in-the/dbb7490e-293b-4e8e-a35a-f8bd687044eb
  3. I opened a software but it is not showing in the display but showing the icon on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I opened a software but it is not showing in the display but showing the icon on the...: when I try to use the method of shift+Right-click the moving option is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-opened-a-software-but-it-is-not-showing-in-the/dbb7490e-293b-4e8e-a35a-f8bd687044eb
  4. I opened a software but it is not showing in the display but showing the icon on the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Task Bar shows date and time one day, the next day just the time shows windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar shows date and time one day, the next day just the time shows windows 10: I do not lock the Task Bar. In the system tray, Yesterday it only showed the time. Today it shows the Date and Time the way I have set it in the settings. I have never locked the task bar, but am trying that today, since both the date and time shows up. It is every other day...
  6. Task Bar shows date and time one day, the next day just the time shows windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Bar shows date and time one day, the next day just the time shows windows 10: I do not lock the Task Bar. In the system tray, Yesterday it only showed the time. Today it shows the Date and Time the way I have set it in the settings. I have never locked the task bar, but am trying that today, since both the date and time shows up. It is every other day...
  7. Task Bar shows date and time one day, the next day just the time shows windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. When I type a Windows App in the Start, it does not show the icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I type a Windows App in the Start, it does not show the icon: The App icon shows fine when it's running, and on my task bar. It also shows find when it is pinned in the start menu. Where is does not show up, is when I type it in my start menu to boot it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Bandicam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bandicam: I recently updated my HP Laptop to Windows. Ever since i dd that, my Bandicam Recorder has not been working. Whenever i try to record, my videos start with a blank screen and then video but other times it remains blank. And whenever i pause my video to start a new part, my...
  10. Icons of all .exe files turn into another software's icon (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons of all .exe files turn into another software's icon (Windows 10): I got a problem that the icons of all .exe files in my computer (including explorer.exe) turns into another software's icon, as shown in the photo below: [ATTACH] That icon belongs to a software named Zalo, which is a popular mobile messenging app in Vietnam, and this is a...