Windows 10: Bandicam - Webcam overylay REALLY Laggy

Discus and support Bandicam - Webcam overylay REALLY Laggy in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im trying to do a screen recording session on my PC with webcam overly using the Logitech C922 Pro Webcam. The screen and audio recording go smoothly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/varxtis, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Bandicam - Webcam overylay REALLY Laggy

Im trying to do a screen recording session on my PC with webcam overly using the Logitech C922 Pro Webcam. The screen and audio recording go smoothly enough, but I cannot get the Webcam smooth to save my life. I use this webcam on this computer all the time for Zoom meetings and a hand full of other programs with absolutely NO problem. Its too late for a refund Bandicam - Webcam overylay REALLY Laggy :( This project is what I bought Bandicam for a few months ago, but at the time the project fell through after I bought it and there wasn't really a need to test it. I liked the reviews and demos I saw, So I figured I'd keep it.

I have tried nearly every resolution at every fps between YUY2 and MJPG and nothing works. It looks great in settings preview (well. . . as long as it's 29fps or so naturally). If anyone knows a solution, your help is DEEPLY appreciated.
    If anyone knows of an alternative, suggestions would be appreciated there too. It MUST support webcam overlay. Camtasia is too expensive for me right now, and I'm leery about using free software.

submitted by /u/varxtis
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/varxtis, Sep 29, 2020

2. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Sep 29, 2020
  3. natr0n Win User
    Bandicam users

Seems to be working now with crimson relive 16.12.1 with latest bandicam 3.3.0.1174 yay.

The AMD 264 codec works great never really had issues. Only rarely(for me) driver updates break things it seems.

natr0n, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Bandicam - Webcam overylay REALLY Laggy

Webcam had disappeared

Hi,

The webcam may have stopped working due to hardware failure, or a loose cable that connects it to the device’s motherboard. We suggest that you try to show hidden devices in
    Device Manager by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu and select Device Manager.
    • Click on the View tab and select Show hidden devices.

If you are seeing the webcam drivers, uninstall them. Then restart your device to check if Windows will be able to recognize the webcam and will install the drivers.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Bandicam - Webcam overylay REALLY Laggy

1. Bandicam - Webcam overylay REALLY Laggy - Similar Threads - Bandicam Webcam overylay

2. My computer was really laggy after restarting it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer was really laggy after restarting it.: I booted up my computer this morning and it was really slow this has happened before but I don't want to do the same thing as last time where i had to do a clean boot. Both this time and last time what happened was I was playing my game as usual and then the screen went one...
  3. My computer was really laggy after restarting it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer was really laggy after restarting it.: I booted up my computer this morning and it was really slow this has happened before but I don't want to do the same thing as last time where i had to do a clean boot. Both this time and last time what happened was I was playing my game as usual and then the screen went one...
  4. My computer was really laggy after restarting it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Desktop Facebook Messenger really laggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Facebook Messenger really laggy: My laptop is really cheap so there's no surprise in lags from time to time. But the Facebook Messenger site seems too much for me. Even when there aren't many messages coming through, it gets bad quickly as soon as the site is opened. Is there a solution to this? submitted...
  6. Animations are really laggy on an rtx 2080

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Animations are really laggy on an rtx 2080: Hey guys! Recently, I've noticed that animations such as dragging windows or even scrolling on Google are reaaallly choppy. By this, I mean all Windows Explorer handled animations. I'm using a Razer Blade 15 laptop with an rtx 2070, i7-9750H, and 2 external monitors (1x 60 Hz...
  7. Problem with "Bandicam" audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with "Bandicam" audio: I have downloaded "Bandicam" (the free version) to my wndows xp laptop. It is capturing video just fine,however the problem is that, the only audio it is capturing is some kind of microphone audio (I didn't even know my laptop had a built in microphone lol). I want to...
  8. Bandicam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bandicam: I recently updated my HP Laptop to Windows. Ever since i dd that, my Bandicam Recorder has not been working. Whenever i try to record, my videos start with a blank screen and then video but other times it remains blank. And whenever i pause my video to start a new part, my...
  9. window dragging is really laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window dragging is really laggy: this is an issue I've had for a while, but that i no longer tolerate. for a while now, dragging around any window in windows 10 takes a while to respond, starts moving slowly and it only gets exponentially worse if i start "shaking" my mouse, like if every direction i moved...
  10. Toshiba Laptop has become really laggy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Toshiba Laptop has become really laggy: I have done 1 Reset, which didn't fix the problem. I think I even did another Clean Installation. My computer has become really laggy and slow. For example, the Mail app and certain features of Windows 10 such as the Start Menu, Settings app, and Store app have also been...