Windows 10: Bandicam

Discus and support Bandicam in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently updated my HP Laptop to Windows. Ever since i dd that, my Bandicam Recorder has not been working. Whenever i try to record, my videos start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlexBoutte’, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Bandicam

I recently updated my HP Laptop to Windows. Ever since i dd that, my Bandicam Recorder has not been working. Whenever i try to record, my videos start with a blank screen and then video but other times it remains blank. And whenever i pause my video to start a new part, my video skips over to the last part i recorded and doesnt match the audio. Other times, it does the same but my video freezes while the audio keeps going. I tried everything from changing video format, video quality, FPS rate and nothing is working. How do i fix this? Can i update bandicam somehow? What do i do?

:)

AlexBoutte’, Jan 7, 2020
  2. natr0n Win User

Bandicam users

It seems AMD is blocking Bandicam from using AMD H264-GPU encoding(no longer shows the option) in favor of us using AMD's built in ReLive software.

Can anyone else confirm this ?
    You can install Bandicam and trial it to check... if you give a shit at all.

Thanks

natr0n, Jan 7, 2020
  3. natr0n Win User
    Bandicam users

Seems to be working now with crimson relive 16.12.1 with latest bandicam 3.3.0.1174 yay.

The AMD 264 codec works great never really had issues. Only rarely(for me) driver updates break things it seems.

natr0n, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Bandicam

Does Windows 10 support Bandicam? If not can you make it support?

So I've tried recording some videos on Bandicam but right in the middle of my recordings my game crashes and when I try to see whats left of the recording I get a message saying that Windows 10 does not support this recording software, is there a way to
    make Bandicam work?

*UPDATE* I found out Bandicam is not causing the crashes, my game is just being retarded

TomTheSkeleton, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Bandicam

1. Bandicam - Similar Threads - Bandicam

2. Free Space Storage Bandicam is ****....... Please No

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Space Storage Bandicam is ****....... Please No: Free Space Storage Bandicam is **** ...... Please No https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-space-storage-bandicam-is-please-no/b6be9804-e831-4ac2-86f2-3de5174bc204
  3. Bandicam - Webcam overylay REALLY Laggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bandicam - Webcam overylay REALLY Laggy: Im trying to do a screen recording session on my PC with webcam overly using the Logitech C922 Pro Webcam. The screen and audio recording go smoothly enough, but I cannot get the Webcam smooth to save my life. I use this webcam on this computer all the time for Zoom meetings...
  4. My pc cannot uninstall bandicam

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc cannot uninstall bandicam: Setting>system>storage>uninstall apps I tried to uninstall Bandicam but it says: Windows cannot find ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\uninstall.exe’. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. submitted by /u/Aamon123 [link] [comments]...
  5. Bandicam software: next day it does not show in windows 10 when I run the exe or app icon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bandicam software: next day it does not show in windows 10 when I run the exe or app icon: I installed Bandicam software. it was running. next day it does not show in windows 10 when I run the exe or app icon. does not show up anywhere. where can I see it or how can it be run again without reinstalling....
  6. Problem with "Bandicam" audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with "Bandicam" audio: I have downloaded "Bandicam" (the free version) to my wndows xp laptop. It is capturing video just fine,however the problem is that, the only audio it is capturing is some kind of microphone audio (I didn't even know my laptop had a built in microphone lol). I want to...