Windows 10: Bandwidth meter software suggestions?

Discus and support Bandwidth meter software suggestions? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm looking for a Bandwidth meter software, which can show the bandwidth at the taskbar Also allows to check the ping and traceroute options Looking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hard2resist, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Bandwidth meter software suggestions?

I'm looking for a Bandwidth meter software, which can show the bandwidth at the taskbar Also allows to check the ping and traceroute options

Looking for a lightweight software.

submitted by /u/hard2resist
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hard2resist, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Komshija Win User

AM4 Build...Any Suggestions before I buy today or tomorrow?

I would suggest equally good and cheaper motherboard, equally good and cheaper cooler, other RAM, different storage and definitely smaller monitor because you'll have to be at least 2 meters from that monster to prevent eye damage.

Here is my suggestion: System Builder

Komshija, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 24, 2020
  4. NinjaNife Win User

Bandwidth meter software suggestions?

IP Address Bandwidth Monitor

I am looking for a bandwidth monitor that tells me how much bandwidth each IP connected to my server is sending/receiving (preferably listed in Mbits). I currently have Netlimiter 2 Pro, but that only does bandwidth monitoring by process (it lists IPs but doesn't tell how much bandwidth each one is using). It would need to run on Windows Server 2003 and not have any web-based requirements (it is not a webserver so can't support a webpage-type monitor). Does anyone know how to do this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Brendan "NinjaNife" West

NinjaNife, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Bandwidth meter software suggestions?

1. Bandwidth meter software suggestions? - Similar Threads - Bandwidth meter software

2. why windows 10 22h2 is using lot of bandwidth of data metered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why windows 10 22h2 is using lot of bandwidth of data metered: I updated manually to 22h2 by downloading iso fileStill windows is downloading something in the backgroundWindows update keep on failing and keep on downloadingAnd what is that bits services why it is using lot of bandwidthI tried to stop windows update serviceStill something...
  3. why windows 10 22h2 is using lot of bandwidth of data metered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why windows 10 22h2 is using lot of bandwidth of data metered: I updated manually to 22h2 by downloading iso fileStill windows is downloading something in the backgroundWindows update keep on failing and keep on downloadingAnd what is that bits services why it is using lot of bandwidthI tried to stop windows update serviceStill something...
  4. why windows 10 22h2 is using lot of bandwidth of data metered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 Is Updating on Metered Connections Consuming Expensive Bandwidth

Windows 11 Is Updating on Metered Connections Consuming Expensive Bandwidth: I see this issue keeps coming over the years with no actual positive solution or explanation as to the why there is a problem. Today in an hour, Windows 11 blew through my monthly allotment of data just to download Windows updates. The network is metered and windows updates...
  6. Windows 11 Is Updating on Metered Connections Consuming Expensive Bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Is Updating on Metered Connections Consuming Expensive Bandwidth: I see this issue keeps coming over the years with no actual positive solution or explanation as to the why there is a problem. Today in an hour, Windows 11 blew through my monthly allotment of data just to download Windows updates. The network is metered and windows updates...
  7. Software Storage Space Suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software Storage Space Suggestion: There should always be any forms of media and visual demonstrations shown posted on up on this type of site as well as on the types of sites for all of the types of techno companies existing in the world itself in general that actually work in the ways that this type does in...
  8. Software Storage Space Suggestion

Software Storage Space Suggestion: There should always be any forms of media and visual demonstrations shown posted on up on this type of site as well as on the types of sites for all of the types of techno companies existing in the world itself in general that actually work in the ways that this type does in...
  9. any free bandwidth-throttling software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any free bandwidth-throttling software?: I'm about to start downloading the new flight simulator. I'm just looking for something simple to use to keep my PC from hogging all the bandwidth while my family watches hulu but all I can find are paid programs with free trials which I'm not really interested in submitted...
  10. 3D design software suggestions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3D design software suggestions: I've had no luck finding software to create 3D objects. Not for beginners, anyway. I don't want any online, because you can't save the objects. Blender is too complicated. I tried FreeCAD but there were no instructions and it froze my PC. I've been searching for one just...