Windows 10: Bandwidth not used when streaming videos

Discus and support Bandwidth not used when streaming videos in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have now had this problem for a long time and I could not find any answers anywhere. Sometimes -not everytime- when I stream a movie or series,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichaelJöst, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Bandwidth not used when streaming videos

Hello,I have now had this problem for a long time and I could not find any answers anywhere. Sometimes -not everytime- when I stream a movie or series, or also when I watch videos on YouTube the media I want to play just does not load. It does not buffer and then it stops playing for a little while, only to load like 10 more seconds before it stops again. At first I thought my pc was just running some updates in the background when this happens, but after I checked in the taskmanager it showed that no bandwidth was used at all. When I tried different browsers the problem appeared on all of the

:)

MichaelJöst, Jan 4, 2022

2. Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Jan 4, 2022
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    video streaming

Hi,

We appreciate your time responding back to us and being patient to get this issue resolved. With how you describe your concern, you're watching YouTube videos over the internet. Streaming videos will store a lot of cache and cookies in your browser's memory.
    We suggest that you clear the cache and cookies of your browser. Kindly follow these steps to clear cache and cookies:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + Del to open the
      Delete Browsing History window.
    • Mark all of the checkboxes (optional).
    • Click Delete and close Internet Explorer.

After clearing the cache and cookies, check if the issue is fixed.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Jan 4, 2022
  4. Bandwidth not used when streaming videos

video streaming

Here are some of the steps that you can try to stop video buffering problems:

Method 1: Cut Down on Background Downloads

Bandwidth is one of the most important resources for streaming video. If you have other active downloads, it will greatly affect your ability to stream video thus creating a buffering.

Method 2: Create a Larger Buffer

You may pause the video to give the software enough space to stream the video smoothly. A few seconds can do wonders for the video performance.

Method 3: Select Access Time

The streaming videos are hosted on servers that are available to scores of other users. If the video is popular, you can bet that it’s being simultaneously streamed by multiple users. This will make streaming slow thus making buffering necessary. Try to access
    the site and video you want at a time when the server is not been hit by many users.

Method 4: Check Internet Speed

If you are constantly having buffering problems and your internet surfing is overall slow, you may have some connection difficulty. You can test your internet speed by using an online speed test.

Method 5: Alter Buffering Options in Media Players

• Press Start button in the bottom left-hand corner.

• Select Run and type: mplayer2.

• Select View and then click Options

• Choose Advanced.

• Select the Streaming Media option.

• Click Change and Set the Buffer to 0.

Let us know if you need further help.

Jenicel Dri, Jan 4, 2022
Thema:

Bandwidth not used when streaming videos

1. Bandwidth not used when streaming videos - Similar Threads - Bandwidth used streaming

2. Bandwidth not used when streaming videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bandwidth not used when streaming videos: Hello,I have now had this problem for a long time and I could not find any answers anywhere. Sometimes -not everytime- when I stream a movie or series, or also when I watch videos on YouTube the media I want to play just does not load. It does not buffer and then it stops...
  3. Streaming videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  4. Streaming videos

Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  5. Streaming video

Streaming video: Due to self isolation I am unable to see my Son, we used to meet up twice a week to watch videos together ( currently Viking’s and Walking Dead ) Can anyone suggest a program ( or method ) whereby I can play the video and my Son can watch it at the same time at his home,...
  6. Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming Videos: I cannot play videos that are included in an email OR videos in my FB feed disappear as soon as I scroll down to them and are "blurred" out I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and Windows 10 installed; ANY help and/or information is greatly appreciated Thank you...
  7. Bluetooth interference when streaming videos and using internet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth interference when streaming videos and using internet: Hello, I am having trouble with my bluetooth headphones on Windows 10. There seems to be interference in the audio (in the form of a crackling sound). If I am using the headphones I will get gaps in the audio when I load something via WiFi. For example, if I am listening to...
  8. streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming video: Hi. I am running windows 10 and want to stream the video on my PC with my TV which are both on the same network. I had used Samsung smart view but even that has stopped since I updated to 10. I have tried to add the TV to my home group but that doesn`t work either. Any...
  9. Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Streaming Videos: I'm having a problem with my laptop streaming videos. It is taking a very long time to download them and they play for less than a minute and pause to download more. a small video is taking 10 minutes or longer view. There is very little in my cache. 22995
  10. Video streaming not to go full stream?

in Windows 10 Support
    Video streaming not to go full stream?: Hi guys;In Win 10 TP, in this site in Google chrome when i try to watch video stream i click to open full screen and it shows small screen on left side with the rest of the screen in white,see pic; on ESPN3 and on my IPTV is ok....