Windows 10: bandwidth

Discus and support bandwidth in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; bandwidth speed test not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bandwidth/df4d733a-45d0-4027-806a-f43ea5f4c9a6 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by steveensor, Mar 21, 2020.

1. bandwidth

bandwidth speed test not working

:)

steveensor, Mar 21, 2020
  2. NinjaNife Win User

IP Address Bandwidth Monitor

I am looking for a bandwidth monitor that tells me how much bandwidth each IP connected to my server is sending/receiving (preferably listed in Mbits). I currently have Netlimiter 2 Pro, but that only does bandwidth monitoring by process (it lists IPs but doesn't tell how much bandwidth each one is using). It would need to run on Windows Server 2003 and not have any web-based requirements (it is not a webserver so can't support a webpage-type monitor). Does anyone know how to do this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Brendan "NinjaNife" West

NinjaNife, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Gainward 4850GS 112GB/s bandwidth?

It lists DDR3 (ie, GDDR3) as the memory yet lists around the bandwidth of what a 4870 would be... If it's GDDR5, the bandwidth listing isn't right for the speed listed either.

PennySavre, Mar 21, 2020
  4. bandwidth

Microsoft Minesweeper consuming excess internet bandwidth

Hi,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you reset your apps to restart or reset the network bandwidth that they consume per app.

Here's how:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type msconfig, and then click OK.
    • On the General tab, click the Normal Startup, and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.

If the issue persist, we suggest that you contact your Internet Service Provider for additional bandwidth on your network.

If you have comments and suggestions, you can have them posted on our
    Feedback Hub

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

bandwidth

1. bandwidth - Similar Threads - bandwidth

2. How to prevent windows from using my bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to prevent windows from using my bandwidth?: Windows seems to be using my connection constantly for updates/telemetry or something else. Already did those: I checked windows update and it says i already have lastest updates installed. Already set a metered connection Disabled telemetry services Set group policy to...
  3. Weird Bandwidth Issue

Weird Bandwidth Issue: I'm running Win10 on an Alienware laptop (m17r1). I have this unusual issue where when I initially boot up, and for a few days' hence, my bandwidth will be ~350mpbs. This is completely expected, as my ISP is Comcast, and that's their advertised bandwidth. However, a few days...
  4. Windows update bandwidth throttle not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update bandwidth throttle not working: "Windows update > Advanced options > Delivery optimisation > Advanced options" supposedly allows the bandwidth to be limited for Windows update downloads. I have mine set to 50% as I only have 2mb bandwidth, which is slow at the best of times. Windows chooses to ignore this...
  5. Setting bandwidth to unlimited on Windows 10 Home?

Setting bandwidth to unlimited on Windows 10 Home?: I know that you need to have pro to use gpedit but there's got to be SOMe way to get full bandwidth on home edition? I've done everything else and I have really good internet but knowing that I'm being limited to 80% really bothers me and I'm wondering if there's some secret...
  6. bandwidth meaning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bandwidth meaning: when i go to a website i see Bandwidth Limit Exceeded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bandwidth-meaning/2d5b3bb5-813c-4be6-b84b-4ff7aeefde61
  7. System was using bandwidth after windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System was using bandwidth after windows upgrade: I have upgraded to windows 10 1909 through windows upgrade assistant and it download an ESD file size 3.37GB. The upgrade was complete and I removed the ESD file somewhere else from where it was originally downloaded. But suddenly when I connected to the wifi it started...
  8. Windows 10 using all my bandwidth, cant even browse reddit

Windows 10 using all my bandwidth, cant even browse reddit: For the past two weeks my internet has been throttled mega hard by windows. I've installed net limiter to see what program was using my internet I've tried: setting as metered connection, all sorts of regedits, installing tcp optimizer (which seems to fix it for about 10...
  9. How to Divert Bandwidth from Other Devices?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Divert Bandwidth from Other Devices?: I got a wireless modem. Its connected to 4 devices. My roommate is taking up much of the bandwidth. My phone is slow on wifi as a result whenever he's using his devices. Is there a program I can install on my PC to allocate more of the bandwidth to me he's taking up? 146621
  10. Service host using too much bandwidth

Service host using too much bandwidth: Hello, Recently my pc has started using anywhere from 0.5 mbps to 1.0 mbps on “Service Host: Network Service”. To many people this wouldn’t be an issue but that is a lot of usage for my internet as I am lucky to get a total of 3 mbps. This hasn’t been an issue until recently...