Windows 10: Bandwith

Discus and support Bandwith in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Windows 10 has a problem, The Bandwith is not detected because of a missing API. Can someone please help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by babyemily, May 15, 2019.

1. babyemily Win User

Bandwith

My Windows 10 has a problem, The Bandwith is not detected because of a missing API. Can someone please help me?

:)

babyemily, May 15, 2019
  2. ntdouglas Win User

Extreme bandwith/timings thread

Guys,
    I thought it would be cool to post screenies of what everybody is running there ram at. As the title suggests, high bandwith or super tight timings apply.*Rockout :rockout: But don't let that discourage you, post whatever you are running, the more posts the better*Big Grin Bandwith :D

edit: I screwed up and saved as a bmp. Thats why its fuzzy. I'm at ddr2 1100 5-5-5-12

ntdouglas, May 15, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    How can I discover what app/process is stealing my bandwith (W10 Home)

Hi, if you are struggling with Windows update, this (free, respected tweaker)may help (I suggest notify only, which I use)

Bandwith [​IMG]

dalchina, May 15, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Bandwith

service host: local system

Hello,

A few possible reason why svchost.exe is hogging your internet bandwith could be due to pending Windows Update, virus or malware infection and such. A first step that we could suggest is to scan your PC with malwares and viruses, preferably with
    Windows Defender.

If the issue persists, kindly provide us with the following information to help us further assess the issue:

• Did you make any recent changes on the settings of your PC?
    • When did this issue started to occur?
    Keep us posted for updates.

Mark Isi, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Bandwith

1. Bandwith - Similar Threads - Bandwith

2. Service host: Network Service always use 100 mb of bandwith and downloaded 260 gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service host: Network Service always use 100 mb of bandwith and downloaded 260 gb: The problem is that everytime I look at task manager i get the same thing all the time, everything on my setup is around 30-40%, except for network that is always above 80 %, almost always 98-100%.I've checked the other threads and limited the bandwith it can take to maximum...
  3. Service host: Network Service always use 100 mb of bandwith and downloaded 260 gb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service host: Network Service always use 100 mb of bandwith and downloaded 260 gb: The problem is that everytime I look at task manager i get the same thing all the time, everything on my setup is around 30-40%, except for network that is always above 80 %, almost always 98-100%.I've checked the other threads and limited the bandwith it can take to maximum...
  4. Service host: Network Service always use 100 mb of bandwith and downloaded 260 gb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My PC isn't using the full bandwith on my internet service, but other devices are

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC isn't using the full bandwith on my internet service, but other devices are: Hi, I got a 150Mb/s service and all my devices can use it without a problem except for my pc.I already tried changing the MTU, drivers and I haven't limited my connection speed.Also, there are no programs using the internet connection aside from the browsers....
  6. My PC isn't using the full bandwith on my internet service, but other devices are

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC isn't using the full bandwith on my internet service, but other devices are: Hi, I got a 150Mb/s service and all my devices can use it without a problem except for my pc.I already tried changing the MTU, drivers and I haven't limited my connection speed.Also, there are no programs using the internet connection aside from the browsers....
  7. My PC isn't using the full bandwith on my internet service, but other devices are

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. how to find reccommended bandwith settings for background updates and foreground updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to find reccommended bandwith settings for background updates and foreground updates: how or where to find reccommended settings for Bandwith regarding updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-reccommended-bandwith-settings-for/939c5cdc-9dd2-48b5-b006-d4545ec9d433
  9. low streaming bandwith

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low streaming bandwith: I have played fh4 since oktober 2020. I was playing on medium but noticed that i can play it on high graphics 60fps no lag nothing. but then in februari something strange happend and that is the low streaming bandwith. If i drive above 250 kph it gives an unplayable lag and...
  10. i was wondering what the limit if any on bandwith for uploading in updates in advanced options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i was wondering what the limit if any on bandwith for uploading in updates in advanced options: i was wondering what the limit if any on bandwith for uploading in updates in advanced options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-wondering-what-the-limit-if-any-on-bandwith/24002fc6-b2f4-48cd-9515-2fe2e01527fd