Windows 10: Bandwith

Discus and support Bandwith in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Windows 10 has a problem, The Bandwith is not detected because of a missing API. Can someone please help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by babyemily, May 15, 2019 at 1:42 PM.

1. babyemily Win User

Bandwith

My Windows 10 has a problem, The Bandwith is not detected because of a missing API. Can someone please help me?

:)

2. ntdouglas Win User

Extreme bandwith/timings thread

Guys,
    I thought it would be cool to post screenies of what everybody is running there ram at. As the title suggests, high bandwith or super tight timings apply.*Rockout :rockout: But don't let that discourage you, post whatever you are running, the more posts the better*Big Grin Bandwith :D

edit: I screwed up and saved as a bmp. Thats why its fuzzy. I'm at ddr2 1100 5-5-5-12

3. dalchina Win User
    How can I discover what app/process is stealing my bandwith (W10 Home)

Hi, if you are struggling with Windows update, this (free, respected tweaker)may help (I suggest notify only, which I use)

Bandwith [​IMG]

4. Mark Isi Win User

Bandwith

service host: local system

Hello,

A few possible reason why svchost.exe is hogging your internet bandwith could be due to pending Windows Update, virus or malware infection and such. A first step that we could suggest is to scan your PC with malwares and viruses, preferably with
    Windows Defender.

If the issue persists, kindly provide us with the following information to help us further assess the issue:

• Did you make any recent changes on the settings of your PC?
    • When did this issue started to occur?
    Keep us posted for updates.

Thema:

Bandwith

1. Bandwith - Similar Threads - Bandwith

2. New Win10 Desktop on LAN cable is using all bandwith when going into sleep modus.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New Win10 Desktop on LAN cable is using all bandwith when going into sleep modus.: Hi, I have two new HP desktops installed in my network. One of the pc's is eating all WIFI bandwith when going into sleep modus. It was difficult to find the reason why my WIFI network was going down from 182 Mbps download to less than 1. After installing colasoft...
  3. Browser Huge use of Bandwith

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Huge use of Bandwith: Hello all, I'm a web developer, and lately I've noticed that while developing on an online server, with Apache blocking all IP's besides my network to access it, I'm using huge amounts of bandwith. In order to monitor my bandwith usage, i've used NetLimiter and Netbalancer....
  4. svchhost.exe hogging bandwith

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    svchhost.exe hogging bandwith: My internet download speed is only 1MB/s. Often svchost.exe eats up all the speed for itself, downloading something. Most often it's some update, but not always. Anyway I have unlimited data plan, so I don't care much about what it downloads, what drives me crazy is that...
  5. Host procceses are using big network bandwith

Host procceses are using big network bandwith: Iam use win 10 build 16299.15 96707
  6. How can I discover what app/process is stealing my bandwith (W10 Home)

How can I discover what app/process is stealing my bandwith (W10 Home): Hi I am in a remote part of the world with limited access to networking. I am using a 3G mobile/cell USB modem with cellphone sim card to get internet access. I only get 2.5GB allowance per month. Every day when I first connect to the network, *something* on my computer...