Windows 10: bank account as payment method?

Discus and support bank account as payment method? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; why does microsoft allow me to add my bank account if i cant use it for check out?//... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JenelleThompson, Oct 3, 2020.

1. bank account as payment method?

why does microsoft allow me to add my bank account if i cant use it for check out?//

:)

JenelleThompson, Oct 3, 2020

2. No payment method.

Hi Darey2013,

Thanks for posting on the forum,

I would suggest to do the following: from your phone go to settings > email+ account > and check the first email on the list under "Microsoft Account", then from your pc log in to this web site

Sign in to your Microsoft account with the same email and password and check, please, under payment method if you can see your credit card listed, if not click
    on "add payment method" and add your credit card.

After that restart your phone and check if you can buy an app to test the card.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards.

Gianpaolo

Gianpaolo L., Oct 3, 2020
  3. WyattCJ Win User
    payment method

I want to change my method of payment to reflect my bank account. Is there a number that I can call to accomplish this?

Thanks

Carolyn

WyattCJ, Oct 3, 2020
  4. bank account as payment method?

To REMOVE a payment method or switch between payment methods

To add a payment method or switch between payment methods By default, apps are added to your phone bill when mobile payments are offered. To pay with a credit card instead:

• On the phone or on windowsphone.com, tap
      Add or switch payment methods on the purchase confirmation screen.
    • Add a new payment method or change the payment method.
    Like always, things are made difficult for the end user

HOW TO REMOVE A PAYMENT METHOD ?

I have removed my visa card, but now have my mobile operator listed as a payment method, how to REMOVE this ?

KingJohnEngland, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

bank account as payment method?

1. bank account as payment method? - Similar Threads - bank account payment

2. Unauthorised payments from my bank account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unauthorised payments from my bank account: Wrong payment* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorised-payments-from-my-bank-account/76c499ea-43ab-4857-b5dd-0a9ba8d68926
  3. Unauthorised payments from my bank account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unauthorised payments from my bank account: Wrong payment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorised-payments-from-my-bank-account/76c499ea-43ab-4857-b5dd-0a9ba8d68926
  4. Payment Method

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Payment Method: My question relates to Payment Methods for my 365 SubscriptionI have 3 credit cards stored as payment methods on the system1 is active, but 2 of them have expired. I tried to remove/delete the 2 cards that have expired.The system will not allow me to delete these 2 cards It...
  5. Payment Method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment Method: My question relates to Payment Methods for my 365 SubscriptionI have 3 credit cards stored as payment methods on the system1 is active, but 2 of them have expired. I tried to remove/delete the 2 cards that have expired.The system will not allow me to delete these 2 cards It...
  6. Payment Method

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Payment method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment method: Fast traslate Icon translate I am facing issue while adding payment method as my debit card though my card is working the store says I cannot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-method/4ed80f16-ed29-4c2f-8caa-8da52d938819
  8. Payment methods

in Windows 10 Customization
    Payment methods: I am unable to add a new payment method to my Microsoft account, it does not let me put my full card numbers in, there are 4 4 digit numbers, and it stops me after the first number of the last group of 4 letters, if someone could help me figure out how to put my full card...
  9. Payment methods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment methods: I need to change the payment method for items in a game on Windows 10 to use my microsoft rewards card. Can someone help me? I gained enough points to win a reward card, activated it, now I can't figure out how to add that to my payment method in a game I play on Windows...
  10. Payment method

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment method: I want to purchase dolby atmos through Microsoft store.i have rupay card but it doesnt accept it. When i use visa card it also dont accept it...what to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-method/e512c571-213e-43b1-adeb-aa088184f081"