Windows 10: Bank Account showed up as an autofill! I do not want anyone seeing this as an autofill

Discus and support Bank Account showed up as an autofill! I do not want anyone seeing this as an autofill in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I delete my bank account number from autofill. I have autofill OFF... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MJMT, Mar 31, 2021.

1. MJMT Win User

Bank Account showed up as an autofill! I do not want anyone seeing this as an autofill

How do I delete my bank account number from autofill. I have autofill OFF

:)

2. Jackimh Win User

Autofill becoming permanent

I can see the correct autofill sentence enders on my screen appear while typing, but I can't get it to stay so I don't have to retype each word. When I press enter the autofill disappears. What do I need to do to be able to keep the autofill suggestions?

Jackimh, Mar 31, 2021
  3. autofill

I have done that to the "edge" browsers. But I still do not get the 'autofill'. Any other suggestions?

orionsfist, Mar 31, 2021
  4. DaviBaker Win User

Bank Account showed up as an autofill! I do not want anyone seeing this as an autofill

Autofill becoming permanent

I can see the correct autofill sentence enders on my screen appear while typing, but I can't
    get it to stay so I don't have to retype each word. When I press enter the autofill disappears. What do I need to do to be able to keep the autofill suggestions?

DaviBaker, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Bank Account showed up as an autofill! I do not want anyone seeing this as an autofill - Similar Threads - Bank Account showed

2. Password Autofill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password Autofill: Why am I now continually seeing a 'Key' window stating:-"Enable Password Autofill. Check the toolbar button to enable iCloud password extension for Edge" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-autofill/bd9a4df9-35ea-4f0e-a2d5-2b5bb2ff6a97
  3. Autofill problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Autofill problem: I am trying to contact a local TV station channel and when I go to put in my details the autofill always comes up with "Please enter a valid phone number" But the enquiry form will not send so any ideas on what is going on?? and any advice greatly appreciated. 183813
  4. autofill

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    autofill: My laptop used to auto fill passwords and the user name would appear automatticly now it will not and I have to sign in again on websites such as yahoo mail and others this is a private computer used only by me...
  5. Autofill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autofill: When I want to use Autofill the Manage Autofill page comes up and the blank is not filled in. Once in a great while, it will work. I am pulling my hair out over this aggravating issue. Help would be appreciated, thank you....
  6. Autofill

Autofill: I was filling out the address to make a purchase on a website. The first time I did this 2 days ago to get the price, nothing weird happened. When I did it again today the autofill gave the option of my name and address as well as my old boss and our work number from 5 years...
  7. Autofill change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autofill change: How can I change autofill settings so it doesn't disappear when I try to use it or insert a change ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autofill-change/bf0313f5-f350-481e-95e6-54cdc0c7cdb8
  8. No autofil

No autofil: I just upgraded my PC from Win 7 to Win 10. Now, I'm having some problems with logging-in to web sites that I use frequently. Background: I am using Norton Internet Security software that has all of my user IDs and passwords stored for each web site I visit. Using Win 7,...
  9. Autofill

Autofill: How do I get my pc/keyboard to remember an automatically pop up often used words? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autofill/31741b8e-3af9-47f3-967f-41480573dc32
  10. Autofill Fields

Autofill Fields: Normally, when I enter info like email address, physical address or entries with labels that are repeated, my PC attempts to autofill-a really great feature. But it no longer works & I haven't changed any settings. Where can I correct these settings? All of my Sync...