Windows 10: bank account (UK) was hacked five days ago. I was a victim of this (UK) TV Licence fraud email.

Discus and support bank account (UK) was hacked five days ago. I was a victim of this (UK) TV Licence fraud email. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hope you don't mind me going off at a tangent but my bank account (UK) was hacked five days ago. I was a victim of this (UK)... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Taffy087, May 17, 2019.

1. Taffy087 Win User

bank account (UK) was hacked five days ago. I was a victim of this (UK) TV Licence fraud email.

Split from this thread.​

Hope you don't mind me going off at a tangent but my bank account (UK) was hacked five days ago. I was a victim of this (UK) TV Licence fraud email:

bank account (UK) was hacked five days ago. I was a victim of this (UK) TV Licence fraud email. 7ab1587a-4c5d-4100-883b-f2bbdaa1536e?upload=true.png

More than 5000 UK TV Licence holders have been hit to date and the number is said to be growing.

My bank say it wasn't my fault - the hackers used teamviewer to bypass the bank's security, but when I Bing'd, I found that teamviewer is a legit App

This thread and another similar one makes me wonder if the teamviewer scam is part of my bank's problem - any thoughts please?

Not sure if this will reach you as the thread has been marked as answered so I might have to create a new thread.

:)

Taffy087, May 17, 2019
  2. Suzy Mac Win User

UK calendar dates

I want bank holidays and other UK dates like mothers day on my calendar. How can I get this?

Suzy Mac, May 17, 2019
  3. sirearl Win User
    uk yahoo mail

what error are you getting?

Have you tried the following:

• use the email shortcut on your desktop or in the main menu
    • tap email at the top of the page and select new account
    • enter the email wizard
    • region should be set to uk
    • tap service provider and select uk yahoo from the list (should be last on the list)
    • enter the details as instructed
    note: these are instructions for uk yahoo accounts (i.e. .co.uk, not .com)

sirearl, May 17, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

bank account (UK) was hacked five days ago. I was a victim of this (UK) TV Licence fraud email.

Microsoft AI solution to detect mobile bank fraud in less than 2 secs

Source: Two seconds to take a bite out of mobile bank fraud with Artificial Intelligence | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, May 17, 2019
Thema:

1. bank account (UK) was hacked five days ago. I was a victim of this (UK) TV Licence fraud email. - Similar Threads - bank account was

2. Microsoft UK CEO email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft UK CEO email address: I need to send an email to the MS UK CEO, but the address provided *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not "deliverable". Does anyone have the correct, up-to-date address, please?...
  3. Microsoft UK CEO email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft UK CEO email address: I need to send an email to the MS UK CEO, but the address provided *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not "deliverable". Does anyone have the correct, up-to-date address, please?...
  4. UK KEYBOARD !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UK KEYBOARD !: Hi, was using my laptop this morning and realised the two keys @ and " where the opposite away around ! I clicked on the icon in the taskbar and it was showing "English united states US keyboard. I changed back to UK keyboard and everything OK again. When I turn the laptop...
  5. English UK as default but it questions the UK spelling

in Windows 10 Customization
    English UK as default but it questions the UK spelling: I have installed Word 2010 on my other laptop computer and made the language English UK the default but it questions UK spelling such as labour, neighbour and suggest labor and neighbor . How can I correct this?...
  6. Cortana in the UK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana in the UK: Hi Just updated my notebook to v2004, it seems that Cortana no longer works in the UK... not that I used it much, is this correct? Other than that the upgrade seems to work OK although it did take 5 hours to update via WU *Sad Stuart 162545
  7. Cortana in the UK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana in the UK: Hi Just updated my notebook to v2004, it seems that Cortana no longer works in the UK... not that I used it much, is this correct? Other than that the upgrade seems to work OK although it did take 5 hours to update via WU *Sad Stuart 162545
  8. UK language

in Windows 10 Customization
    UK language: Where is the UK language file? I want to destroy it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uk-language/c49a7c20-daea-472a-94e9-d78e73a126e5
  9. [UK] Now TV app doesn't play

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [UK] Now TV app doesn't play: I'm looking to watch and download movies from Now TV but the app in the app store looks very "Windows 8" and won't even play. The Now TV player app works and allows playing from the website by not download. Anyone got it working? (I'm on Surface Pro 6) submitted by...
  10. UK Airport email scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UK Airport email scam: Hi there this obviously could have been a big problem -- although it would seem to me a pretty obvious scam -- however so many people are very lax when it comes to email type scams I'm hardly surprised though. Airport email scam thwarted by UK's cyber-defender NCSC - BBC...