Windows 10: Bank of America pulls its Windows 10 app from the Microsoft Store

Discus and support Bank of America pulls its Windows 10 app from the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Bank of America was one of the largest banks that ever joined the Windows 10 push and back in 2016, the company launched its app in the Microsoft Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jul 13, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Bank of America pulls its Windows 10 app from the Microsoft Store

Bank of America was one of the largest banks that ever joined the Windows 10 push and back in 2016, the company launched its app in the Microsoft Store for phones and PCs to allow its customers access their accounts.

Last month BoA decided to abandon Windows 10 for some unknown reasons and as expected, the app is no longer available for download.

Bank of America earlier this week pulled its Windows 10 app from the Microsoft Store and the company is now recommending users to browse the website instead.

“To provide the best experience we are focused on providing mobile banking apps for Android & iOS devices. You can access our mobile banking site by going to Bankofamerica.com on your supported Windows device,” Amer from Bank of America told us in a tweet.

I apologize about the previous message. To provide the best experience we are focused on providing mobile banking apps for Android & iOS devices. You can access our mobile banking site by going to https://t.co/4jiXi3JgwD on your supported Windows device. ^amer

— Bank of America Help (@BofA_Help) July 13, 2018

Bank of America believes that it’s better to focus all development efforts on Android and iOS. BoA leaving the Store is not a surprising decision as apps in the Microsoft Store have registered moderate success and developers are more interested in other platforms.

Windows Phone app gap was more like a chicken and egg dilemma where app developers had no incentive to develop for the Windows Store because there weren’t enough customers and those customers ignnored Microsoft’s mobile platform because there were no apps

Microsoft is, however, betting big on Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) and mature PWA experience on a pocketable-cellular PC with telephony could soon become an appealing consumer category.

The post Bank of America pulls its Windows 10 app from the Microsoft Store appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jul 13, 2018
  2. garym123 Win User

bank of america app windows 8 phone

Bank of America will create the app, not Microsoft.

Bank of America is currently working on an app for Windows 10 mobile.

You will have to have the Windows 10 Mobile update to use it. The release date has not been announced.

garym123, Jul 13, 2018
  3. 702FLiP Win User
    Bank of America APP

...still cant find a bank of america app. microsoft should def make one.

702FLiP, Jul 13, 2018
  4. srfreeman Win User

srfreeman, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Bank of America pulls its Windows 10 app from the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Bank America pulls

2. Microsoft Store and its apps won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and its apps won't open: A few weeks ago, after restoring my PC through Windows settings, Microsoft Store and its applications stopped working. After a long wait, the problem persisted. I decided to restore the computer again and then made the fresh start. Still, the Microsoft Store and its apps...
  3. Scam using Microsoft and Bank of America

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam using Microsoft and Bank of America: I have a customer in my tax preparation business who is 71 and called to say they lost their life savings six figures through a scam. The client, like most people that get scammed, is embarrassed and is reluctant to discuss. The scheme went along these lines. They got a call...
  4. Microsoft store and its app are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store and its app are not working: For some reason when i click on an app it tell me to go check the window store for more info but I am unable to open the microsoft store.When I click the microsoft store, it said that it just got install but it wont open....
  5. Pulling Up Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pulling Up Microsoft Store.: Hello, I am having trouble getting the Microsoft store app to pull up on my pc. It is the same with Minecraft for windows 10. When I click or double click the icon it doesn't pull the app up. I have been trying to get the apps up for days now. I own a HP Desktop. To be...
  6. banking app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    banking app: I cant download Capitec banking app Microsoft Phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banking-app/9d0adfce-d2c6-4758-9eac-27ad08575003"
  7. Facebook will pull its apps from Windows Phone on April 30th

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook will pull its apps from Windows Phone on April 30th: Facebook is bidding farewell to its family of apps for Windows Phone, including Messenger, Instagram, and the original Facebook app. A Microsoft spokesperson confirmed to Engadget on Tuesday that Facebook will end its support for its apps on Windows Mobile starting April...
  8. Toshiba changes its name to Dynabook Americas

in Windows 10 News
    Toshiba changes its name to Dynabook Americas: Dynabook Americas, Inc. is the new name of Toshiba America Client Solutions, Inc., effective immediately the company announced today. The company plans to continue offering award-winning, business-focused mobile and IoT products in the United States. “Although our name is...
  9. Unofficial LibreOffice app for Windows 10 pulled from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Unofficial LibreOffice app for Windows 10 pulled from the Microsoft Store: We recently reported that an independent developer rolled out LibreOffice, the completely free productivity suite, on the Microsoft Store with a $2.99 price tag. As expected, the app was published in the Microsoft Store without the permission of the parent company – The...
  10. Unofficial Google web apps for Windows 10 appear to have been pulled from the Store

in Windows 10 News
    Unofficial Google web apps for Windows 10 appear to have been pulled from the Store: We recently saw the release of new, unofficial Google Progressive Web Apps for Windows 10 in the Microsoft Store from a third-party developer. The apps now appear to have been taken offline because these apps were made by a third-party developer. The listing of the apps are...