Windows 10: Bank Website Does Not Recognize Device

Discus and support Bank Website Does Not Recognize Device in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Using Chrome with win 10 My bank website I've been using and accessing for 3 years on this same PC suddenly stopped recognizing my device about 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jerry V Jack, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Bank Website Does Not Recognize Device

Using Chrome with win 10

My bank website I've been using and accessing for 3 years on this same PC suddenly stopped recognizing my device about 4 months ago. I have to get an access pin text to finish logging in. I spoke at length to the bank tech and we could not find anything on their end. I check the box "remember this device" every time, but it still happens. This is becoming a real annoyance. I've done all the tech research you-tube, HP, etc I know how with no luck.

I have checked all the options I can find. Cookies are ON.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Help!! :-

:)

Jerry V Jack, Mar 1, 2020

2. USB device not recognized spam

Hi Kyle,

You may receive this error if one of your USB connected devices is not properly recognized by the system. Let's try the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Krishna Prasobh V on this
    thread

In addition, we suggest that you turn off the notifications from the USB by following these steps:

• Open Settings by typing "settings" in Cortana's search box.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Locate USB and toggle the switch to Off.
    Keep us updated with the status of your concern and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Katrina Men, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    I'm trying to log into my online banking and I get a message saying connection reset.

Hello Kristy,

There are a lot of possible causes why you're unable to properly sign in to your bank's website and giving you and error message an issue with internet connection. This may be due to anti-virus, restrictions on your browser or your browser needs to be updated.
    In order for us to assist you better, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When did you last time successfully login to your bank's website? Did you make any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • We'd like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried, to avoid providing the same steps.
    • Which browser are you using when accessing your bank's website?
    • Just to clarify, can you access different websites, like Outlook.com, Bing and Microsoft forum?

Meanwhile, we recommend accessing your bank's website using a different browser and then kindly check if you are getting the same issue. We also suggest ensuring that your browser is updated.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Karan Z Win User

Bank Website Does Not Recognize Device

Banks website not opening

I not able to open website of Citi Bank and HSBC bank on mu phone. There was no such issue earlier with Android phone. Provide solution for this as I m not able to use internet banking.

Karan Z, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Bank Website Does Not Recognize Device

1. Bank Website Does Not Recognize Device - Similar Threads - Bank Website Does

2. cant log into bank website on chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant log into bank website on chrome: hi i was logged into my bank website on chrome for several mos never logged out but after clearing cookies today etc,i can't log in. All info was correct because i logged in on Edge. It's capital one.I would rather not use Edge since it worked perfectly fine on Chrome. I...
  3. cant log into bank website on chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant log into bank website on chrome: hi i was logged into my bank website on chrome for several mos never logged out but after clearing cookies today etc,i can't log in. All info was correct because i logged in on Edge. It's capital one.I would rather not use Edge since it worked perfectly fine on Chrome. I...
  4. Banks Websites Does Not Recognize Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Banks Websites Does Not Recognize Device: Using Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge with win 10My banks websites I've been using and accessing for 4 years on this same PC suddenly stopped recognizing my device about one month ago. I have to verify the login every tine and on all banks, PayPal or any other financial service....
  5. Banks Websites Does Not Recognize Device

Banks Websites Does Not Recognize Device: Using Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge with win 10My banks websites I've been using and accessing for 4 years on this same PC suddenly stopped recognizing my device about one month ago. I have to verify the login every tine and on all banks, PayPal or any other financial service....
  6. Banks Websites Does Not Recognize Device

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Bank website will no longer open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bank website will no longer open: Since switching to windows 11 our online banking website will not open. The page pulls up the login and after all info is loaded the website just spins. No error message...
  8. Bank website will no longer open

Bank website will no longer open: Since switching to windows 11 our online banking website will not open. The page pulls up the login and after all info is loaded the website just spins. No error message...
  9. Re-login or Device not recognized on several websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Re-login or Device not recognized on several websites: Since mid-September 2020, several apps and websites are consistently requiring me to re-login. For example: Chrome - After opening, the sync goes to "Paused" and requires a re-login Facebook - If Chrome had to be re-opened, then Facebook requires a re-login, a...
  10. External webcam recognized by device manager, but does not work on certain websites

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External webcam recognized by device manager, but does not work on certain websites: HP Envy desktop-Windows 10-new Logitech external webcam. both internal and external webcams are recognized and have latest drivers in Device Manager, and both work. With Skype both cams work. With other websites, only internal cam works, though the Adobe permission screen...