Windows 10: banking online

Discus and support banking online in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Sirs, when banking online, I'm able to log onto the banks website, use password, get the site but can't get INTO the accounts....why? I contacted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Natagansidagee, Sep 15, 2020.

1. banking online

Dear Sirs, when banking online, I'm able to log onto the banks website, use password, get the site but can't get INTO the accounts....why? I contacted the bank, was told that I'm not locked out, yet still can't get in.....why am I having this problem?

Thank You, Nancy

:)

Natagansidagee, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Ernie San Win User

I'm trying to log into my online banking and I get a message saying connection reset.

Hello Kristy,

There are a lot of possible causes why you're unable to properly sign in to your bank's website and giving you and error message an issue with internet connection. This may be due to anti-virus, restrictions on your browser or your browser needs to be updated.
    In order for us to assist you better, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When did you last time successfully login to your bank's website? Did you make any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • We'd like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried, to avoid providing the same steps.
    • Which browser are you using when accessing your bank's website?
    • Just to clarify, can you access different websites, like Outlook.com, Bing and Microsoft forum?

Meanwhile, we recommend accessing your bank's website using a different browser and then kindly check if you are getting the same issue. We also suggest ensuring that your browser is updated.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Sep 16, 2020
  3. ck200011 Win User
    Can't view a copy of a cancelled check online banking site using the edge browser.

I cleared browsing history, caches and cookies. No luck. The online bank site opens a blank screen, but no access to the needed pdf.

I then went back to Edge settings at the right top corner. Opened settings . Clicked on "open with Internet Explorer". Signed in at the online bank site . Clicked on " view check". A second window opened and I could view the check.

ck200011, Sep 16, 2020
  4. farby Win User

banking online

banking app

There is no such Bank in India..but seems in S.Africa.

As per their website the application is only available for

Anyways, the OP should contact the bank and ask them whether they have plans to develope it for WP ..

farby, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

banking online

1. banking online - Similar Threads - banking online

2. I have been blocked from my online banking account. Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been blocked from my online banking account. Help: I have been blocked from my online banking account. I get the following post: Sorry,you have been blocked. You are unable to access eps-ncr-30.com...
  3. I have been blocked from my online banking account. Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been blocked from my online banking account. Help: I have been blocked from my online banking account. I get the following post: Sorry,you have been blocked. You are unable to access eps-ncr-30.com...
  4. I have been blocked from my online banking account. Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft closed my Hotmail that linked with tons of bank accounts ... online agents just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft closed my Hotmail that linked with tons of bank accounts ... online agents just...: I changed my Microsoft account login alias from the original hotmail to a gmail. Then the hotmail mailbox is gone!!Tried different "self-resolve" portals: recover email/account email not recognized, add the hotmail back as logging alias domain is preserved. I asked two agents...
  6. Microsoft closed my Hotmail that linked with tons of bank accounts ... online agents just...

Microsoft closed my Hotmail that linked with tons of bank accounts ... online agents just...: I changed my Microsoft account login alias from the original hotmail to a gmail. Then the hotmail mailbox is gone!!Tried different "self-resolve" portals: recover email/account email not recognized, add the hotmail back as logging alias domain is preserved. I asked two agents...
  7. Connecting to Online Banks has broken on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting to Online Banks has broken on my desktop.: Connecting to Online Banks has broken. One site will just not connect at login. Another connects to the website but will not connect to online banking and I just get the revolving wheel. I think this is a Windows 11 issue as I can connect to the sites on my ipad. I need to...
  8. Connecting to Online Banks has broken on my desktop.

Connecting to Online Banks has broken on my desktop.: Connecting to Online Banks has broken. One site will just not connect at login. Another connects to the website but will not connect to online banking and I just get the revolving wheel. I think this is a Windows 11 issue as I can connect to the sites on my ipad. I need to...
  9. I cannot access my online banking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access my online banking: I cannot access my online banking. I can sign in but my tractions don’t load. I just get a white screen. I an using google chrome and windows 10. I called the bank but because I can see the transactions on my phone they are telling me it’s my computer but I didn’t do...
  10. I cannot access my online banking

I cannot access my online banking: I cannot access my online banking. I can sign in but my tractions don’t load. I just get a white screen. I an using google chrome and windows 10. I called the bank but because I can see the transactions on my phone they are telling me it’s my computer but I didn’t do...