Windows 10: Banned by Cloudflare from accessing Tenforums

Discus and support Banned by Cloudflare from accessing Tenforums in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am an occasional user of Tenforums. One of my customers recently migrated their servers to a commercial cloud hosting provider. Since then, I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JPhilippet, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Banned by Cloudflare from accessing Tenforums

I am an occasional user of Tenforums.
    One of my customers recently migrated their servers to a commercial cloud hosting provider.
    Since then, I can no longer access Tenforums from this customer's server:
    When accessing tenforums.com I get to
    Error 1005 Access denied - Cloudflare Ray ID: xxx
    This company is definitely a top reputation party however it is possible that the farm where their servers are hosted includes lower reputation parties with IP addresses in the same range.
    How can I have the IP address of this customer whitelisted with Tenforums?

:)

JPhilippet, Sep 18, 2020

2. CloudFlare... Frequently, it blocks access to various sites.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to domain network?
    • Are you facing the issue without using CloudFlare?
    CloudFlare provides a content delivery network and distributed domain name server services, sitting between the visitor and the CloudFlare user's hosting provider, acting as a reverse proxy for websites. Its network protects, speeds up, and improves availability
    for a website or mobile application with a change in DNS.

Important: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third
    Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

However, since you are facing issues with CloudFlare, I would request you to refer to suggestions provided in the article below and check.

My website is offline or unavailable?

If the issue remains, I would recommend contacting CloudFlare support for the best possible answer.

CloudFlare Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 18, 2020
  3. cloudflare

Hi Claudia,

Based on the error message that you mentioned, it seems that there's an issue with your Internet connection. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, we would like to gather more details. As such, please provide the answers to the following
    questions:

• What do you exactly mean by the title of your post "cloudflare"?
    • On what specific program are you encountering the pop up message?
    • Have you tried to use other browsers and check if you're experiencing the same issue?
    • Are you connected to a domain or server?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Lawrence Lib, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Eiji T Win User

Banned by Cloudflare from accessing Tenforums

HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM CLOUDFLARE

You can right-click the Windows button > Apps & Features to open a list of all the apps installed to your PC and look for "Cloudflare". It's usually arranged alphabetically. Everything listed there is installed to your computer. You can then click the
    app you need to remove and click the "Uninstall" button. I'm pretty sure you won't find it listed because it's not installed to the computer.

As mentioned in the post above, Cloudflare is used by website administrators/managers to help keep their websites running and is in no way can be installed to or used by Windows to block you and other users to access the website. Even if you reset your computer
    clean or reinstall Windows, if the website you're trying to view is using Cloudflare, it will always display when certain conditions are met.

I recommend getting in touch with the website's administrator about your concern, as only they can control what can be shown on the website and how to properly access it as an end user.

Eiji T, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Banned by Cloudflare from accessing Tenforums

1. Banned by Cloudflare from accessing Tenforums - Similar Threads - Banned Cloudflare accessing

2. Issue with the Cloudflare

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issue with the Cloudflare: WHY DOES CLOUDFARE STOP MY EMAIL FROM ATTACHING DOCUMENTS WHICH i HAVE BEEN DOING FOR YEARS, BUT THIS LAST WEEK IT HAS STOPPED ME ATTACHING DOCUMENTS AND SUPPOSEDLY WILL ONLY TAKE 5 SECONDS WAHT A LOUD OF RUBBISH I NEED IT TO STOP [Original Title: CLOUDFLARE]...
  3. CLOUDFLARE

CLOUDFLARE: WHY DOES CLOUDFARE STOP MY EMAIL FROM ATTACHING DOCUMENTS WHICH i HAVE BEEN DOING FOR YEARS, BUT THIS LAST WEEK IT HAS STOPPED ME ATTACHING DOCUMENTS AND SUPPOSEDLY WILL ONLY TAKE 5 SECONDS WAHT A LOUD OF RUBBISH I NEED IT TO STOP...
  4. Banned from chat

Banned from chat: I get scammed and get cut off of chat because I send them a message to them other than thanks? Am I in a comunist contry where I can not exercise my freedom of speech? Just cut me off! Did you even look into the situation? Guess me getting scammed is OK. ! Do your jobs...
  5. Welcome to TenForums

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome to TenForums: Hello to allGiorgio from Italy, self-taught enthusiast for all the new technologies and innovations, for my work I use computers since 1982 with my first PC Digital 300 professional complete with Lotus 123 software withdrawn from the United States. Used various operating...
  6. Cloudflare?

in Browsers and Email
    Cloudflare?: Is anyone getting this Cloudflare page when accessing normally safe webpages? I have no idea what it is. *Confused [img] 131306
  7. How to access tenforums on android?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to access tenforums on android?: I could not find the app on play store. 123697
  8. Cloudflare

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cloudflare: Does anybody now what this cloudflare bs is and how I stop it. All websites refer to domains - I am not on a domain [img] 121429
  9. Cloudflare

in Windows 10 Support
    Cloudflare: Does anybody now what this cloudflare bs is and how I stop it. All websites refer to domains - I am not on a domain [img] 121429
  10. Welcome to TenForums

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome to TenForums: Welcome to TenForums! Take a couple minutes to introduce yourself, so we can say hello. 14728

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tenforums checks your browers why