Windows 10: Banned for chewing out a trolling team killer

Discus and support Banned for chewing out a trolling team killer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i have been banned for the reason of voice communication i generally am pretty kick back but after being team killed in a lot of different games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by snowwolf029, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Banned for chewing out a trolling team killer

So i have been banned for the reason of voice communication i generally am pretty kick back but after being team killed in a lot of different games and reports sent off for bad sports in game threats and so on i got tired of the enforcement team not caring so i decided that they wont stick up for me then i will i have also chewed out other people for picking on others but yet i get COM-BANNED because i refused to be a trolls door mat this person was reported by myself and a friend who was in game so my question is why did you ban me ENFORCEMENT TEAM oh and by the way this is not the first time you've done this to me the other time in question i was verbally attacked and let off a epic F*** Y** message and you yet again went half cocked not caring about what led up to it and all the that brought that about DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS SAME ISSUE???

:)

snowwolf029, Mar 6, 2019

2. Does Xbox realise that Trolls are using their own Enforcement ban to Harass Players.

I was Playing Siege last week when a Griefer start to team kill me every round, admit it got to me and i sent him a message congratulating him on his team killing skill with one @$!# included in the message. i then received a ban for voice communication
    for 7 days, this is not the first time this has happened, i appreciate i probably shouldn't have sent the message and move on with my gaming, but these people are griefing players in game to get a reaction, then when they do submitting complaints to add to
    the trolling and xbox are actively carrying out the trollers request getting there victim banned.

i just want to know does Xbox realise their own system to stop harassment is being used as a tool to cause it to everyday players like me.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

Cal Turner, Mar 6, 2019
  3. VanceB. Win User
    Enforcement Team

Hi, I am having the same issue. Got banned because of some random person. Do you know of another way to contact the enforcement team. This is not right. They want you to email them with a claim & I want to fight this. I have thousands of dollars in digital
    games & I can't even sign in. I'm sick of Xbox banning me because of some troll& they do nothing to protect us!!! If you can help me anyway, I'd appreciate it.

VanceB., Mar 6, 2019
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Banned for chewing out a trolling team killer

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Banned for chewing out a trolling team killer

1. Banned for chewing out a trolling team killer - Similar Threads - Banned chewing trolling

2. Fortnite Ban

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite Ban: Hi. i got ban from fortnite about vpn and the software even not turned on when i logged in to the game, i wanted to change my HWID To play on fortnite so i wanted to know what you guys have the best offer for me. Thanks Very Much...
  3. Banned?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Banned?!: I signed in to the Microsoft Community for the very first time today to reply to an article I was reading. I don't often do this. Anyway, I got a message saying I was banned for violating community guidelines. I find this very odd. I've never signed in or posted before. I'm a...
  4. Banned?!

Banned?!: I signed in to the Microsoft Community for the very first time today to reply to an article I was reading. I don't often do this. Anyway, I got a message saying I was banned for violating community guidelines. I find this very odd. I've never signed in or posted before. I'm a...
  5. Ban

Ban: Hey , i have been playing minecraft for 9 years now , i downloaded windows 10 edition to play with friends cross-platform as my device is windows 10 , i came back today to play it with my friends after a while and it said i have been banned , i have never played a server on...
  6. ban for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ban for no reason: i have been ban for a week for no reason and so can someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ban-for-no-reason/2f7e7ce1-2ca4-4c36-b072-05a1a54abf10
  7. Washed out colours in teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Washed out colours in teams: Hi, I've recently made a new PC I reused my SSD and did not reinstall windows and noticed that the colours in chrome and teams were washed out, even viewing in 99% AdobeRGB they look washed, I fixed the way chrome looked by going into the experimental settings and "Forcing...
  8. "Microsoft" is a dumb troll?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Microsoft" is a dumb troll?: Hi, I have an issue on my computer. And before you start to judge or something, I'm telling you that I know a lot of things about coincidences, random events and all related stuff, and that's definitely not it. I'll be short. I mostly 99% use total commander and when I...
  9. Getting banned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting banned: Hi my name is Antonio i have been playing xbox all my life from the original to 360 to the one to the one s and not once did i have a problem until today. Another gamer that i thought i could trust to gameshare with went on to my account and spammed f you to every on my...
  10. There be TROLLS here: my account was blocked by an ****.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There be TROLLS here: my account was blocked by an ****.: There be TROLLS here: my account was blocked by an ****. My account was blocked after posting two messages. The main responder did NOT read my posts and kept advising me to do stuff that had nothing to do with my question. And then i am informed my account is blocked....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is the enforcement team trolling xbox players ?