Windows 10: Banned In ashpalt Xtreme

Discus and support Banned In ashpalt Xtreme in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am banned in this game without any reason. I tried to contact but nothing happened.Please tell what should I do now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SudhirKesarwani, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Banned In ashpalt Xtreme

I am banned in this game without any reason. I tried to contact but nothing happened.Please tell what should I do now.

:)

SudhirKesarwani, Aug 11, 2020

2. ASPHALT XTREME

hi,

i have been banned from asphalt xtreme without any reason. i tried to contact the provider. but nothing happens. kindly restore my game without any problem. thanks

NEWTONAHMED, Aug 11, 2020
  3. ASHPALT 8

i m using windows 10 initially when i installed ashpalt 8 from store it seemed very awful but crashed just 4 to 5 hours later what is then problem? plz help!

Aafaq AhmadKhan, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Jose Est Win User

Banned In ashpalt Xtreme

unable to download asphalt xtreme

Hi Pranav,

Server and system issues might be the cause why you were unable to download
    Asphalt Xtreme from the Microsoft Store.

For us to properly isolate the issue and provide an appropriate resolution, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Were there any changes made on your device prior to the issue?

• Did you receive any error messages when trying to download the game?

• If there were error messages, can you send us a screenshot of the exact error?
    • What was the required update that you mentioned?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Banned In ashpalt Xtreme

1. Banned In ashpalt Xtreme - Similar Threads - Banned ashpalt Xtreme

2. Fortnite Ban

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite Ban: Hi. i got ban from fortnite about vpn and the software even not turned on when i logged in to the game, i wanted to change my HWID To play on fortnite so i wanted to know what you guys have the best offer for me. Thanks Very Much...
  3. Banned?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Banned?!: I signed in to the Microsoft Community for the very first time today to reply to an article I was reading. I don't often do this. Anyway, I got a message saying I was banned for violating community guidelines. I find this very odd. I've never signed in or posted before. I'm a...
  4. Banned?!

Banned?!: I signed in to the Microsoft Community for the very first time today to reply to an article I was reading. I don't often do this. Anyway, I got a message saying I was banned for violating community guidelines. I find this very odd. I've never signed in or posted before. I'm a...
  5. Asphalt Xtreme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt Xtreme: The game is not launching after I just downloaded it. It has been on the loading screen for an hour now. Could I get any help to what I could do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-xtreme/e37839d4-601a-41a4-b3a1-9d71da0cdaea
  6. Asphalt Xtreme

Asphalt Xtreme: The game is not launching after I just downloaded it. It has been on the loading screen for an hour now. Could I get any help to what I could do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-xtreme/e37839d4-601a-41a4-b3a1-9d71da0cdaea
  7. Ban

Ban: Hey , i have been playing minecraft for 9 years now , i downloaded windows 10 edition to play with friends cross-platform as my device is windows 10 , i came back today to play it with my friends after a while and it said i have been banned , i have never played a server on...
  8. X570 aorus xtreme

in Windows 10 Support
    X570 aorus xtreme: Get error messages for the last two days as you see in the attached image After deletion CCLENER software does not emulate, and no other solution I found! Requests your assistance or by referring to free software to remove file scraps Or referral to the process (LIST) that...
  9. JBL Xtreme Bluetooth connection?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JBL Xtreme Bluetooth connection?: Hello, under Windows 10 I can connect the box via Bluetooth, but it always says "voice connected" and there is no sound. I can't find a suitable article on the net. With other Bluetooth devices like a soundbar is recognized as music. Why is that? JBL Xtreme Bluetooth Verbindung?
  10. Asphalt xtreme crash ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt xtreme crash ?: Hello community After more than a year, last Friday was the last time I played Asphalt Xtreme normally. Saturday was blocked checking the profile online and since yesterday, Monday June 11 only shows the Gameloft screen and goes to the desktop. Is it a server problem?...