Windows 10: Banned?!

Discus and support Banned?! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I signed in to the Microsoft Community for the very first time today to reply to an article I was reading. I don't often do this. Anyway, I got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RadCazz, Jan 24, 2022.

1. RadCazz Win User

Banned?!

I signed in to the Microsoft Community for the very first time today to reply to an article I was reading. I don't often do this. Anyway, I got a message saying I was banned for violating community guidelines. I find this very odd. I've never signed in or posted before. I'm a newbie. My profile says 0 posts, 0 followers 0 following 'cause I haven't used before. Is this an error? Was I hacked? *Scratches head*

:)

RadCazz, Jan 24, 2022
  2. Chari San Win User

Asphalt 8 Ban

Hi,

It could be a restriction on your service provider's end since you're getting the ban message when not connected to the WiFi. For us to isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Have you already contacted your service provider about this?
    • What is the exact ban message?

Looking forward to your response.

Chari San, Jan 24, 2022
  3. banned

Hello,

Netflix is another site. I suggest you contact their Support line to find out why you were banned. Use the
    Call Us or Chat link at the bottom of the page.

Smittychat., Jan 24, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Banned?!

Azure AD Banned Password List without On-Prem Agent

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query regarding Azure AD Banned Password list without On-Prem agent.

We do have a dedicated forum for issues concerning to Azure AD, let me point you in the right direction, where you may find appropriate support for the issue. I would suggest you to post your query in
    Microsoft Q&A, where we have support professionals to address your query.

Article for reference:

I hope your query gets resolved at the earliest.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

Banned?!

1. Banned?! - Similar Threads - Banned

2. I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...: I have my windows 11 key and a gaming pc I just bought. Out of fear of being banned like the last time I did a permanent HWID spoof. Thinking I could revert back to my old HWID whenever I wanted. Now windows says “activate windows” on my desktop. Please help...
  3. I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...: I have my windows 11 key and a gaming pc I just bought. Out of fear of being banned like the last time I did a permanent HWID spoof. Thinking I could revert back to my old HWID whenever I wanted. Now windows says “activate windows” on my desktop. Please help...
  4. 'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...: I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is a circle with a line through it which means I can't then select the photo - does anybody know how to override this?thanks so much in advance!...
  5. 'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...

'BAN SIGN' I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is...: I'm trying to select a photo however, my curser turns into a 'ban sign' which is a circle with a line through it which means I can't then select the photo - does anybody know how to override this?thanks so much in advance!...
  6. what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?

what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?: hi everyone, The end is here and I'm LOVE, we are aware of all the blocked maps and conspiracy, I am the tribal chief of Ephriam from the bible. you have 1 hour to not just unfreeze all accounts but also remove the cover ups on google earth. i suggest after you do, run and...
  7. what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do you do if your banned from speaking but you are king?: hi everyone, The end is here and I'm LOVE, we are aware of all the blocked maps and conspiracy, I am the tribal chief of Ephriam from the bible. you have 1 hour to not just unfreeze all accounts but also remove the cover ups on google earth. i suggest after you do, run and...
  8. Can't download windows because of my area ban. But I live in the U.S.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download windows because of my area ban. But I live in the U.S.: I can't download Windows 11 ISO for me to be able to swap it to my hard drive to put on my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-windows-because-of-my-area-ban-but-i/a8b7b418-bffa-49f7-99d1-211a79264e41
  9. Can't download windows because of my area ban. But I live in the U.S.

Can't download windows because of my area ban. But I live in the U.S.: I can't download Windows 11 ISO for me to be able to swap it to my hard drive to put on my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-windows-because-of-my-area-ban-but-i/a8b7b418-bffa-49f7-99d1-211a79264e41
  10. Hwid spoofer banned me on fortnite

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hwid spoofer banned me on fortnite: hi i bought a spoofer for valorant it wokred and got me unbanned but a few days later i hopped on fortnite and hop ina game. It kicked me out the game and says ur using a vpn or hacks. i get banned for a day and i waited a day and i opend fortnite it says unvabile and i...