Windows 10: banner ads & comment button up to not working

Discus and support banner ads & comment button up to not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When the banner ad across the top doesn't work the comment button just below it doesn't work and the ad at the bottom is the same way, nothing shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NAMELESS#WONDER, Apr 27, 2019.

1. banner ads & comment button up to not working

When the banner ad across the top doesn't work the comment button just below it doesn't work and the ad at the bottom is the same way, nothing

shows up below it on down. I don't know much about Pc's, but to me it seems like a setting somewhere that I cannot find but possible a drive maybe?

:)

NAMELESS#WONDER, Apr 27, 2019
  2. RVer88 Win User

Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Print Banner

Hi Terri,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is the computer is connected to any domain network?
    • Is the printer is connected locally with the system or shared printer through network?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Devices and Printers.
    • Right-click the printer you want to manage, and then click Printer properties. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Disable banner sheet - in Printing Defaults (Advanced tab in printer properties).
    • Also uncheck "Enable advanced printing features".
    Please get back to us with the above information to help you further.

Darshan J, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

banner ads & comment button up to not working

Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

banner ads & comment button up to not working

1. banner ads & comment button up to not working - Similar Threads - banner ads comment

2. Up Folder button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Up Folder button not working: Each and every time that I am in my user folder, and click on Up Folder, I am taken to Desktop, and not C:\usersAlso, when in the user folder, it shows my Display Name as the path, and not c:\users\[username]...
  3. Up Folder button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Up Folder button not working: Each and every time that I am in my user folder, and click on Up Folder, I am taken to Desktop, and not C:\usersAlso, when in the user folder, it shows my Display Name as the path, and not c:\users\[username]...
  4. Up Folder button not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Banner notifications not working on PC

Banner notifications not working on PC: Hi,I noticed that my banner notifications aren't working on Windows 10. Before and after I update, it's the same issue.I tried the CMD process, powershell process and disabling and enabling microsoft store, focus assist off and turning all the notifications here. Still, I...
  6. Banner notification not working

Banner notification not working: My banner notification is not working although banner notification is already on. I already tried the sfc scan solution I read but it did not work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banner-notification-not-working/cc48011e-6f6b-4bb4-b8a5-5bb531eb49cd
  7. High Disk Usage not adding up (see comment)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High Disk Usage not adding up (see comment): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fonzie1225 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5865k/high_disk_usage_not_adding_up_see_comment/
  8. Notification banners not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notification banners not working: I don't see any notification banners and its all turned on. How do i fix it? submitted by /u/anonymous12895190257 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gme9wy/notification_banners_not_working/
  9. Delete button for Mail Notification Banner

Delete button for Mail Notification Banner: For the notification banner for the included mail app in Windows 10, is it possible to add a "Delete" option? Or change any of the options ""Flag" & "Archive") to "Delete"? I'd like to immediately delete spam mail without having to go to/open the mail app. Someone else with...
  10. delete banner ad on desktop/startup

delete banner ad on desktop/startup: Somehow an Expedia Banner Ad appeared on startup/desktop. How to delete? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-banner-ad-on-desktopstartup/f2a2b52c-351a-41ba-82c1-1c89491c04f5