Windows 10: Banner Message After Logon

Discus and support Banner Message After Logon in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I know you can put a Banner message Before Logon. Because my VDI users do Not get a login screen. Is there a way to put a Banner Popup after logon?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mike Vaccaro, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Banner Message After Logon

I know you can put a Banner message Before Logon.

Because my VDI users do Not get a login screen.

Is there a way to put a Banner Popup after logon?

:)

Mike Vaccaro, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Darshan J Win User

Print Banner

Hi Terri,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is the computer is connected to any domain network?
    • Is the printer is connected locally with the system or shared printer through network?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Devices and Printers.
    • Right-click the printer you want to manage, and then click Printer properties. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Disable banner sheet - in Printing Defaults (Advanced tab in printer properties).
    • Also uncheck "Enable advanced printing features".
    Please get back to us with the above information to help you further.

Darshan J, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Volume bar banner

Hi,

I followed the steps suggested by DamianDavis and now the banner is disappeared.

I really appreciate your help, also considering that the issue is due to Chrome and not Microsoft.

Many thanks.

Stefano.

Pedroich94, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Banner Message After Logon

Volume bar banner

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how annoying it can be when you get the Volume bar banner, while playing music/video on Google Chrome.
    To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • Do you receive the same popup when you play music/videos on Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Do you have any extensions enabled in Google Chrome for playing music?
    • Which version of Google Chrome are you using?

However, we suggest you to try this steps and check if you are able to get rid of the banner.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings.
    2. Then click on Systems. Then select
      Notifications & actions from the left pane.
    3. Then under Get notifications from these senders, toggle the switch for
      Audio to disable the Banner and Sound notifications.
    4. Close all the browser and reopen Google Chrome, to play some
      music/videos.
    5. Check if you get the Volume bar banner back.

As an additional information, please refer the
    Change notification settings in Windows 10
    article.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Banner Message After Logon

1. Banner Message After Logon - Similar Threads - Banner Message Logon

2. Notifications banners

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notifications banners: Two days ago I ran an upgrade and update from my Dell laptop and lost a couple of files which have since returned to normal, but I seem to have lost the notifications banners in Action Centre. I'm running windows 10 and google chrome is my browser. I'm not at all technically...
  3. Messages Banner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messages Banner: I can't reply to text messages in the banner notifications from Messages in the Your Phone app. The cursor never appears in the reply box and no matter what I do, I'm not able to type anything into it. If I open the notifications center, I can reply from there or from the app...
  4. Error Message Banner on Start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error Message Banner on Start up: First let me start by saying I can not snip and paste the screen image here. This stinks. What am I supposed to do with this to make it stop popping up? What does it mean? I'm on a desktop by Dell and have windows 10. Recently this new message pops up on startup. x...
  5. Advertising banners

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advertising banners: Can you tell me why you have installed without my permission and advertising banner across the bottom of the Mahjong game screen? Please remove it, or tell me how I remove it. I am no long able to play the game properly as it takes up so much space. What gives you the right...
  6. Deleting a banner message at top of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting a banner message at top of my screen: How do I delete a banner message at the top of my screen, which appears, regardless of whichever app is open? It appears in response to my efforts to connect to another wireless device: "Couldn't connect to your device. Try to reconnect through the action center."...
  7. Banner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Banner: My settings banner seems like photograph* format banner . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banner/b069b801-bdca-439c-86a6-3d6dce5fb088
  8. I want to make a "banner message"

I want to make a "banner message": I am unsure of the technical name, but I wanted to know if it's possible to, using the native Microsoft programs, make a banner similar to the banners used in: Battery notifications Low Battery: you might want to plug in your PC; Critical Battery: plug in your PC now Update...
  9. Sound Banner

Sound Banner: Whenever I increase my volume now this appears. How do I remove the chrome.exe sound banner? It never used to appear before.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-banner/f59af005-9775-4060-bfec-0e58e1ef2cd9
  10. "LOGON FAILED" message from media player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "LOGON FAILED" message from media player: I have a couple of Noontec Media stations (A6s) and V6. Prior to installing W10 on my 2 computer that stored my media files, I was able to stream from Windows XP and I think Windows 7. Now I am asked for a Net User Id and password. I have tried existing username/password from...