Windows 10: Banners from Microsoft on Windows 10

Discus and support Banners from Microsoft on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Everytime I try to get on my browser I get these annoying banners that pop out in the middle of the right hand side of the screen that tells me how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KeithWilson1, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Banners from Microsoft on Windows 10

Everytime I try to get on my browser I get these annoying banners that pop out in the middle of the right hand side of the screen that tells me how to record something or how to broadcast something. Ive turned off every notification possible yet they still appear. The reason it is irritating is because the browser wont initiate until the two banners show and leave. I never had these notifications until I recorded something on my screen on windows 10 by mashing, I believe, the windows key and the G key at the same time. How do I stop these irritating banners that come from Microsoft remining me how to record or broadcast? Thank you

:)

KeithWilson1, Jun 10, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Volume bar banner

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how annoying it can be when you get the Volume bar banner, while playing music/video on Google Chrome.
    To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • Do you receive the same popup when you play music/videos on Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Do you have any extensions enabled in Google Chrome for playing music?
    • Which version of Google Chrome are you using?

However, we suggest you to try this steps and check if you are able to get rid of the banner.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings.
    2. Then click on Systems. Then select
      Notifications & actions from the left pane.
    3. Then under Get notifications from these senders, toggle the switch for
      Audio to disable the Banner and Sound notifications.
    4. Close all the browser and reopen Google Chrome, to play some
      music/videos.
    5. Check if you get the Volume bar banner back.

As an additional information, please refer the
    Change notification settings in Windows 10
    article.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Banners from Microsoft on Windows 10

Volume bar banner

Hi,

I followed the steps suggested by DamianDavis and now the banner is disappeared.

I really appreciate your help, also considering that the issue is due to Chrome and not Microsoft.

Many thanks.

Stefano.

Pedroich94, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Banners from Microsoft on Windows 10

1. Banners from Microsoft on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Banners Microsoft

2. How do you create a system banner that will display at all times? I need to create one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you create a system banner that will display at all times? I need to create one...: How do you create a system banner that will display at all times? I need to create one that is purple with "CUI" inside it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-create-a-system-banner-that-will/f92d714b-2ede-4d55-a2c9-e94fe35ea768
  3. How do you create a system banner that will display at all times? I need to create one...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you create a system banner that will display at all times? I need to create one...: How do you create a system banner that will display at all times? I need to create one that is purple with "CUI" inside it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-create-a-system-banner-that-will/f92d714b-2ede-4d55-a2c9-e94fe35ea768
  4. Can't get Google Chrome notifications banners or in the Notification Center

Can't get Google Chrome notifications banners or in the Notification Center: Brand new Lenovo V15 G2 ALC laptop with Windows 11 home. On the System->Notifications screen in the Settings app, I can turn on notifications for Google Chrome. but I do not get the banners or notifications on the notifications center, I can hear the notification but not see...
  5. What is this see screenshot of Microsoft banner and how do I prevent it from loading?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this see screenshot of Microsoft banner and how do I prevent it from loading?: This is the center of my desktop... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-see-screenshot-of-microsoft-banner/a1592f4c-dd3f-48d4-b341-c892b16318ac
  6. What is this see screenshot of Microsoft banner and how do I prevent it from loading?

What is this see screenshot of Microsoft banner and how do I prevent it from loading?: This is the center of my desktop... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-see-screenshot-of-microsoft-banner/a1592f4c-dd3f-48d4-b341-c892b16318ac
  7. Windows 10 pushes Microsoft Edge via a new ‘productivity’ banner in Windows Search

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 pushes Microsoft Edge via a new ‘productivity’ banner in Windows Search: Windows 10’s May 2023 cumulative update, which fixed many issues in the operating system, has added a new banner promoting Microsoft Edge via Windows Search. The ad appears within the Windows Search panel and attempts to persuade people to use Edge as the default browser....
  8. Microsoft Windows App "Your Phone" - Disable Text Message Preview on Banner

Microsoft Windows App "Your Phone" - Disable Text Message Preview on Banner: Hi, I recently downloaded the "Your Phone" app to my computer and have been able to receive all notifications and messages without a problem. However, is there a way to hide/disable the entiretext message preview from the notification banner that shows up on the computer?...
  9. 1903 and new Microsoft Account banner in Settings...

in Windows 10 Support
    1903 and new Microsoft Account banner in Settings...: Hi all i just updated to 1903. I am missing top banner in Setting with Microsoft Account information like on this picture: https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...5153-2.jpg&f=1 Was it removed from official release or you guys just have it? I tired to reset the Setting app...
  10. Microsoft Hides Windows 10 Upgrade Banners in Browser Security Patch

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Hides Windows 10 Upgrade Banners in Browser Security Patch: Internet Explorer security patch includes an ad-generator for upgrading to Windows 10 After diving into the documentation for yesterday’s security patch for Internet Explorer, InfoWorld’s Woody Leonhard found something entirely not security related was included in the...