Windows 10: Banners from Microsoft on Windows 10

Discus and support Banners from Microsoft on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Everytime I try to get on my browser I get these annoying banners that pop out in the middle of the right hand side of the screen that tells me how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KeithWilson1, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Banners from Microsoft on Windows 10

Everytime I try to get on my browser I get these annoying banners that pop out in the middle of the right hand side of the screen that tells me how to record something or how to broadcast something. Ive turned off every notification possible yet they still appear. The reason it is irritating is because the browser wont initiate until the two banners show and leave. I never had these notifications until I recorded something on my screen on windows 10 by mashing, I believe, the windows key and the G key at the same time. How do I stop these irritating banners that come from Microsoft remining me how to record or broadcast? Thank you

:)

KeithWilson1, Jun 10, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Volume bar banner

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how annoying it can be when you get the Volume bar banner, while playing music/video on Google Chrome.
    To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • Do you receive the same popup when you play music/videos on Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Do you have any extensions enabled in Google Chrome for playing music?
    • Which version of Google Chrome are you using?

However, we suggest you to try this steps and check if you are able to get rid of the banner.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings.
    2. Then click on Systems. Then select
      Notifications & actions from the left pane.
    3. Then under Get notifications from these senders, toggle the switch for
      Audio to disable the Banner and Sound notifications.
    4. Close all the browser and reopen Google Chrome, to play some
      music/videos.
    5. Check if you get the Volume bar banner back.

As an additional information, please refer the
    Change notification settings in Windows 10
    article.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Banners from Microsoft on Windows 10

Volume bar banner

Hi,

I followed the steps suggested by DamianDavis and now the banner is disappeared.

I really appreciate your help, also considering that the issue is due to Chrome and not Microsoft.

Many thanks.

Stefano.

Pedroich94, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Banners from Microsoft on Windows 10

1. Banners from Microsoft on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Banners Microsoft

2. Sound Banner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Banner: So I had updated Windows and Chrome yesterday. We then had a power outage today and once my computer and Chrome started up again, I had this annoying banner that appears next to my volume bar every time I adjust the volume with my keyboard controls. Is there any way to remove...
  3. How to disable/remove the volume popup banner.

How to disable/remove the volume popup banner.: [ATTACH] I'd like to now how to remove this banner from appearing in the top left of my screen, its annoying and irrelevant to me, making it an eyesore as it stays there obxiously for 7-10 seconds whenever I adjust my audio on almost anything that is playing sound. I...
  4. Sound Banner

Sound Banner: Whenever I increase my volume now this appears. How do I remove the chrome.exe sound banner? It never used to appear before.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-banner/f59af005-9775-4060-bfec-0e58e1ef2cd9
  5. 1903 and new Microsoft Account banner in Settings...

in Windows 10 Support
    1903 and new Microsoft Account banner in Settings...: Hi all i just updated to 1903. I am missing top banner in Setting with Microsoft Account information like on this picture: https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...5153-2.jpg&f=1 Was it removed from official release or you guys just have it? I tired to reset the Setting app...
  6. banner ads & comment button up to not working

banner ads & comment button up to not working: When the banner ad across the top doesn't work the comment button just below it doesn't work and the ad at the bottom is the same way, nothing shows up below it on down. I don't know much about Pc's, but to me it seems like a setting somewhere that I cannot find but...
  7. Windows Notification Banner too big and off-screen since 1809 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Notification Banner too big and off-screen since 1809 update: Since updating to 1809 the Notification Banner has become too large, and is mostly off the screen so unreadable. [ATTACH] How do I fix this?...
  8. delete banner ad on desktop/startup

delete banner ad on desktop/startup: Somehow an Expedia Banner Ad appeared on startup/desktop. How to delete? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-banner-ad-on-desktopstartup/f2a2b52c-351a-41ba-82c1-1c89491c04f5
  9. Outlook Banner Notification Size - Windows 10 Pro

Outlook Banner Notification Size - Windows 10 Pro: When I used to have Windows 7 Pro - the notification banner would be relatively small and give me the option to delete the message right there. Now that I have Windows 10 Pro, the notification is much larger and does not give you the option to delete the email right then...
  10. Microsoft Hides Windows 10 Upgrade Banners in Browser Security Patch

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Hides Windows 10 Upgrade Banners in Browser Security Patch: Internet Explorer security patch includes an ad-generator for upgrading to Windows 10 After diving into the documentation for yesterday’s security patch for Internet Explorer, InfoWorld’s Woody Leonhard found something entirely not security related was included in the...