Windows 10: Bar Codes Reader?

Discus and support Bar Codes Reader? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, I have an small Barbies collection, I want to scan the barcode of each box, I know I have to buy a Bar Code Reader, but my question is it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by camelia, Jun 1, 2019.

1. camelia Win User

Bar Codes Reader?

Hello,

I have an small Barbies collection, I want to scan the barcode of each box, I know I have to buy a Bar Code Reader, but my question is it possible to insert those barcodes in a Microsoft Database (Access) or Excel?

Windows 10, Office 2007 or Office 2010

Thanks
    Came

:)

camelia, Jun 1, 2019

2. bar code reader problem

when i try to install "bar code reader" in my nokia n73;

i got

'Unable to install - component is built in'

plz help........

kaillash---01, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Bar code reader

Yes it's the same thing.

I presume you mean a 2D barcode, or QR code. the built in bing vision search option will read most QR codes, so there is no need for a 3rd party barcode reader, unless they use a odd format for the code.

I'm not clear what your issue is with the barcode reader - you say it appears the reader wants to "take over and control the whole phone" are you referring to the app running in full screen, or because the app has a long list of permissions it requires.
    if an app is requesting access to things that you don't want it to, then don't install it.

on the other hand, the barcode you want to read is just an easy way of either downloading an app, or connecting to the camera - you can achieve these by some other way if you don't trust the barcode. it's also possible that if the demonstration shows an
    android phone, that the code links to the android app store, not the windows phone store.

If you really just want help to set the cameras up, then let us know what camera's you're using, how you want to access them, and what isn't working yet, and we can help with your end goal.

Martin Crosbie, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Bar Codes Reader?

Problems with upgrade to Windows 10. Reader app wont highlight text

Hi Chelsea,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Before I could provide you a solution, I would like to know the below information:

• When you try highlighting do you get any error message?
    Meanwhile I suggest you to try app troubleshooter, kindly follow the steps below:

a) Type troubleshooting in the Search Box present on the Task Bar.

b) Select Troubleshooting.

c) Select View all on the top left corner.

d) Run Windows Store App troubleshooter.

If the above method does not help then kindly reinstall the
    reader app.

To reinstall the reader app kindly follow the below steps:

• Right click on the reader app
    • Select uninstall
    • After uninstallation is finished kindly download the same from windows store

Kindly get back to us with the information and results to assist you better.

Niteshkumar1709, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Bar Codes Reader?

1. Bar Codes Reader? - Similar Threads - Bar Codes Reader

2. Realtek PCIE Card Reader can not start Code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek PCIE Card Reader can not start Code 10: ‎My SD card reader is constantly unresponsive, and the only way to fix the issue it to reboot my laptop every stinking time I need to use it. This is beyond inconvenient, as I have to remember all the various work items I have open, lest I forget about some task I was...
  3. Realtek PCIE Card Reader can not start Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek PCIE Card Reader can not start Code 10: ‎My SD card reader is constantly unresponsive, and the only way to fix the issue it to reboot my laptop every stinking time I need to use it. This is beyond inconvenient, as I have to remember all the various work items I have open, lest I forget about some task I was...
  4. Bluetooth and SD Card Reader - Code 45

Bluetooth and SD Card Reader - Code 45: I have and HP laptop running Windows 10 64-bit This week I have discovered both Bluetooth and SD Card reader were not working and had Code 45 when I checked in Device Manager. Tried various things, updating drivers etc... and was getting nowhere so ended up resetting and...
  5. Bluetooth and SD Card Reader Code 45

Bluetooth and SD Card Reader Code 45: I have and HP laptop running Windows 10 64-bit This week I have discovered both Bluetooth and SD Card reader were not working and had Code 45 when I checked in Device Manager. Tried various things, updating drivers etc... and was getting nowhere so ended up resetting and...
  6. Bar Codes Reader?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bar Codes Reader?: Hello, I have an small Barbies collection, I want to scan the barcode of each box, I know I have to buy a Bar Code Reader, but my question is it possible to insert those barcodes in a Microsoft Database (Access) or Excel? Windows 10, Office 2007 or Office 2010 Thanks Came...
  7. Mystery Bar Code Driver

Mystery Bar Code Driver: Why has windows automatically installed a barcode reader driver? i don't use any devices that need this driver. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mystery-bar-code-driver/41281fd3-989c-4e6a-a2bd-de52988af6b9
  8. realtek sd card reader code 48

realtek sd card reader code 48: I have an HP Laptop with a Realtek PCIE Card reader. It stopped working after the Win 10 anniversary upgrade. It has the following device status on Device Manager; The software for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have a problem with...
  9. Reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reader: Anyone who uses Reader There is an update in the Store Sorry but no version given This is a different one to Reader List App 53304
  10. When Connecting USB Card Reader it gets a code 43

When Connecting USB Card Reader it gets a code 43: When I connect my USB card reader which is a Q7S card reader. Which is this one here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Q7S-Memory-r.../dp/B00F759ZCM When I connect it ti my computer it stops working and in device manager it says Device Descriptor Request Failed and gets a code 43....