Windows 10: Bar Graph showing drive usage

Discus and support Bar Graph showing drive usage in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I used to show under "My Computer" a bar graph showing amount of space used and available. Today it just shows an icon for drive. I tried all different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wingman1800, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Bar Graph showing drive usage

I used to show under "My Computer" a bar graph showing amount of space used and available. Today it just shows an icon for drive. I tried all different "views" and none showed the bar graph. How do I get it back?
    thanks
    Tom

:)

wingman1800, Apr 14, 2017
  2. JillW_643 Win User

Family Activity - Screen Time

When I view my children's "Screen Time" in their activity, it shows a bar graph with the amount of time spent on Xbox. Before we got the Xbox, it showed a bar graph with the amount of time spent on the PC. Why is the PC not showing up anymore? Shouldn't
    I be able to see the amount of time spent on the Xbox AND the PC?

JillW_643, Apr 14, 2017
  3. Cannot update apps, error code 0x800703F8

It is easy. Open "all settings", then "system", then "storage". once "storage" is open, you should see a bar graph showing the amount of used storage for "this device", and a bar graph for the amount of used storage for the "SD card".. if you "tap" on the
    SD card bar graph, it will open another screen showing a break down of all folders on the SD card and the amount of storage used by each folder. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and you will see 2 command buttons. One to "format" and one to "remove"
    the SD card. I did the format option.

Dave

DavidFazio, Apr 14, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Bar Graph showing drive usage

Hello Tom, *Smile

Setting layout to "Tiles" should get you back to default. If not, then make sure you also have "Group by" and "Sort by" set to "Type".

Brink, Apr 14, 2017
  5. nope, no change, little different look but no bar graph, just icons.
    thanks

wingman1800, Apr 15, 2017
  6. Bree New Member
    Open File Explorer at This PC. Click on the View tab. Here there's a list of all the available views, from 'Extra large icons' to 'Details'.

Hover your mouse over each one and it give you a preview of how it will look. 'Tiles' and 'Content' both have bar graphs. Click on the one you want to change to that view.

7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 15, 2017
  8. Bar Graph showing drive usage

Thanks, BRINK, after restart this worked.
    thanks again
    Tom

wingman1800, Apr 15, 2017
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome Tom. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Bar Graph showing drive usage

1. Bar Graph showing drive usage - Similar Threads - Bar Graph showing

2. C drive showing wrong space usage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive showing wrong space usage: Hello, I'm Arjun.All the folder in C drive cumulatively using 55.6 GB but the C drive showing that it's using 95GB.Where is this space consumed ? How can I get rest of unused space ?Regards,Arjun...
  3. Windows audio device graph high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows audio device graph high cpu usage: Windows audio device graph starded using abt 15% of my cpu even when no sound is playing. i already searched for solutions but nothing helped, when i first hopped on windows 11 there were no problems, but now, for some reasons they started...
  4. Windows audio device graph high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows audio device graph high cpu usage: Windows audio device graph starded using abt 15% of my cpu even when no sound is playing. i already searched for solutions but nothing helped, when i first hopped on windows 11 there were no problems, but now, for some reasons they started...
  5. D Drive Usage Bar Lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    D Drive Usage Bar Lost: After Getting Virus My D Drive Usage Bar Lost And I Tried To Reset My Pc But It Only Reset C:/ Drive I Cant Use Things Like Disk Management / System Restore Please Help I NEED HELP!...
  6. D Drive Usage Bar Lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D Drive Usage Bar Lost: After Getting Virus My D Drive Usage Bar Lost And I Tried To Reset My Pc But It Only Reset C:/ Drive I Cant Use Things Like Disk Management / System Restore Please Help I NEED HELP!...
  7. Windows game bar's performance graph disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows game bar's performance graph disappeared: After replacing my old ssd to a new one and installing new windows. My windows game bar performance graph disappeared. I tried updating to 20H2 but its still not there. my situation is like this...
  8. High memory usage of Audio Graph Isolation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High memory usage of Audio Graph Isolation: I upgraded my pc from win 7 to win 10, and since then I have been facing this issue where this audio graph isolation task starts to consumes very high memory around 400 Mb, even when I am not using headphones/not listening to any music on my pc it starts to consume ram and...
  9. Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs: I would like to set my Task Manager's Performance tab to show the graphs for each of the logical processors, but when I set it to show Logical Processors, it only shows them as empty boxes with percentages in text on each one, and they flash between white, light blue and...
  10. 2nd Drive shows 100% usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    2nd Drive shows 100% usage: Hi, I'm a new member and hope you can help me with this problem. Am using Windows 10 64bit with 8 gig of ram , M5A97 R2.0 m/b with Amd FX 6300 six core cpu. 1st drive western digital green 640gb with operation system 2nd drive western digital blue 2gig with tv shows. 3rd...