Windows 10: Bar Graph showing drive usage

Discus and support Bar Graph showing drive usage in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I used to show under "My Computer" a bar graph showing amount of space used and available. Today it just shows an icon for drive. I tried all different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wingman1800, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Bar Graph showing drive usage

I used to show under "My Computer" a bar graph showing amount of space used and available. Today it just shows an icon for drive. I tried all different "views" and none showed the bar graph. How do I get it back?
    thanks
    Tom

:)

wingman1800, Apr 14, 2017
  2. JillW_643 Win User

Family Activity - Screen Time

When I view my children's "Screen Time" in their activity, it shows a bar graph with the amount of time spent on Xbox. Before we got the Xbox, it showed a bar graph with the amount of time spent on the PC. Why is the PC not showing up anymore? Shouldn't
    I be able to see the amount of time spent on the Xbox AND the PC?

JillW_643, Apr 14, 2017
  3. Cannot update apps, error code 0x800703F8

It is easy. Open "all settings", then "system", then "storage". once "storage" is open, you should see a bar graph showing the amount of used storage for "this device", and a bar graph for the amount of used storage for the "SD card".. if you "tap" on the
    SD card bar graph, it will open another screen showing a break down of all folders on the SD card and the amount of storage used by each folder. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and you will see 2 command buttons. One to "format" and one to "remove"
    the SD card. I did the format option.

Dave

DavidFazio, Apr 14, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Bar Graph showing drive usage

Hello Tom, *Smile

Setting layout to "Tiles" should get you back to default. If not, then make sure you also have "Group by" and "Sort by" set to "Type".

Brink, Apr 14, 2017
  5. nope, no change, little different look but no bar graph, just icons.
    thanks

wingman1800, Apr 15, 2017
  6. Bree New Member
    Open File Explorer at This PC. Click on the View tab. Here there's a list of all the available views, from 'Extra large icons' to 'Details'.

Hover your mouse over each one and it give you a preview of how it will look. 'Tiles' and 'Content' both have bar graphs. Click on the one you want to change to that view.

7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 15, 2017
  8. Bar Graph showing drive usage

Thanks, BRINK, after restart this worked.
    thanks again
    Tom

wingman1800, Apr 15, 2017
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome Tom. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Bar Graph showing drive usage

1. Bar Graph showing drive usage - Similar Threads - Bar Graph showing

2. Unrealistic Drive usage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unrealistic Drive usage: My windows 10 shows 83 GB free of 231 GB in C drive (which contains windows) When I select all the files and folders in c drive and click on properties to show me combined space it shows only 63GB where is rest of my drive space is getting used ? [IMG][ATTACH]...
  3. Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs: I would like to set my Task Manager's Performance tab to show the graphs for each of the logical processors, but when I set it to show Logical Processors, it only shows them as empty boxes with percentages in text on each one, and they flash between white, light blue and...
  4. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation HIGH CPU USAGE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation HIGH CPU USAGE: My PC has a Realtek audio driver from Dell manufacturer with Waves maxx audio driver. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation is using about 25% CPU usage. Enhancements tab is not appearing on playback properties. I want to disable enhancements to reduce high CPU usage. I...
  5. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation high CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation high CPU Usage: I am having this problem with my PC that's absolutely driving me crazy. I've noticed Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation process has been utilizing 25%+ CPU power consistently and jumps up to 50% at times. I updated all the drivers for sound card and peripherals but had no...
  6. Ethernet Graph in Task Manager Shows CONSTANT Download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Graph in Task Manager Shows CONSTANT Download: Since the last Windows 10 upgrade, the Ethernet graph in my Task Manager shows a near-constant download, averaging roughly 2 mbps, with no other ethernet activity on the machine. Browser and other network activity is shown as added to this baseline. I don't know whether...
  7. Scroll bar not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll bar not showing: the scroll bar is not showing on www.nbc.com/AGTvote. Can this be restored? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/scroll-bar-not-showing/68d5c2ff-54ab-4a45-9527-88362e3a1295
  8. Microsoft Edge can't show graphs in Google Analytics

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge can't show graphs in Google Analytics: Why? I mean, it seems just plain stupid to me that this is not possible with the Edge browser. Is there anyone that has a fix for it? Or is it just the way Edge handles Javascripts? GA message: Your browser does not support charts. 14940
  9. 2nd Drive shows 100% usage

2nd Drive shows 100% usage: Hi, I'm a new member and hope you can help me with this problem. Am using Windows 10 64bit with 8 gig of ram , M5A97 R2.0 m/b with Amd FX 6300 six core cpu. 1st drive western digital green 640gb with operation system 2nd drive western digital blue 2gig with tv shows. 3rd...
  10. Reliability monitor graph

Reliability monitor graph: Reliability monitor failure/success points display as they should, but graph stays at maximum and never varies. This, on a Windows 10 HOME laptop. On the W10 Pro desktop, the graph tracks as it should. Both are clean, virus-free installs. Reliability history has been...