Windows 10: Bar near Top of page?

Discus and support Bar near Top of page? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Near the Top of the page is a Bar that contains most of the Sites I visit regularly! However one site in particular I use most (My Internet Service... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Composer, May 3, 2016.

1. Composer Win User

Bar near Top of page?

Near the Top of the page is a Bar that contains most of the Sites I visit regularly!

However one site in particular I use most (My Internet Service provider email account) only shows in the Downloads list but won't stay put after reboot/power off, after I had previously dragged and dropped it, to that Top Bar?

Thanks

:)

Composer, May 3, 2016
  2. amezals Win User

nokia 5530 shortcuts bar

hello.

on my 5530 the shortcuts bar is near the top of the screen...........on all the other 5530s i have seen (inc pics) this bar is at the bottom of the screen.

how do i move it from top to bottom ?

amezals, May 3, 2016
  3. Menu Bar in IE Gone with Upgrade to Win 10

If the toolbar is missing you have absolutely nothing at the top of the screen. Press F11.

Bruce Hagen, May 3, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Bar near Top of page?

Ztruker, May 4, 2016
  5. Composer Win User
    Please see attached Image & the Top Bar I am referring to starts with : Apps. Google. CLink human services etc.

I currently have the westnet Link I want to place in their permanently in my Download List a but further to the right of that Bar line.

I think I am using Google Chrome Browser.

Thanks

Bar near Top of page? [​IMG]

Composer, May 4, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Composer,

Suggest that you delete your screenshot. Your email address is shown in the screenshot.

davidhk, May 4, 2016
  7. Composer Win User
    I see no way of Deleting it?

Composer, May 4, 2016
  8. derekimo Win User

Bar near Top of page?

I cropped it for you, I just focused on the bar in question.

derekimo, May 4, 2016
  9. Composer Win User
    Thanks,

So how do I add my required website permanently to that Top Bar?

Composer, May 4, 2016
  10. derekimo Win User
    You're welcome.

I have no idea about that, someone else probably will though.

derekimo, May 4, 2016
  11. Composer Win User
    I was wondering why you didn't answer that part?

Can you please tell me how I Delete unwanted Upload images such as the one you kindly Cropped for me?

Thanks

Composer, May 4, 2016
  12. derekimo Win User
    I was helping you with the picture.

This would be the easiest way,

https://www.tenforums.com/profile.php?do=editattachments

Put a tick in the box on the one you want to remove, push the delete button at the bottom.

You also should be able to edit your post, then manage attachments, put a check in the box and click the x to delete,

derekimo, May 4, 2016
  13. Composer Win User

Bar near Top of page?

Many thanks for that!

I now look forward for an answer to my Top Bar problem?

Thanks again for your help meanwhile!

Composer, May 4, 2016
  14. derekimo Win User
    You're welcome, I'm sure someone knows how to help you with that.

derekimo, May 4, 2016
  15. Slartybart, May 4, 2016
Thema:

Bar near Top of page?

1. Bar near Top of page? - Similar Threads - Bar near Top

2. Search bar nearly never loads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar nearly never loads: Hello all.This issue started occuring out of nowhere, i dont know what could have caused it.When searching, it either just keeps loading, or takes 20 seconds but works fine until its closed.Ive tried everything i found online, from restarting to rebuilding the index, nothing...
  3. Page jumping to the top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page jumping to the top: I was sent a document to fill out. I downloaded it and saved it as a pdf. When I start filling it in and get halfway down the page, the page jumps to the top so I can’t see what I’m typing. Did I accidentally hit a key on my keyboard that’s doing this. Also, I keep my hands...
  4. Page jumping to the top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page jumping to the top: I was sent a document to fill out. I downloaded it and saved it as a pdf. When I start filling it in and get halfway down the page, the page jumps to the top so I can’t see what I’m typing. Did I accidentally hit a key on my keyboard that’s doing this. Also, I keep my hands...
  5. Tabbed pages on top.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tabbed pages on top.: I have pages on top of my screen and do not know where the tab button is o turn that feature off. It is very annoying when it happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabbed-pages-on-top/63845b32-ea82-4e30-8ea5-3e25c40a2a38
  6. Title bar at top of page continuously changes colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Title bar at top of page continuously changes colors: As I perform functions in each app on my PC, the top bar (title bar? banner bar?) keeps changing the color display. Each time it changes, a sound plays and it disrupts whatever activity I am performing in the app, such as using the keyboard to type this message. This is very...
  7. Scroll Bar jumping to top of page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scroll Bar jumping to top of page: After the last update I now have the same issue: It occurs in File Explorer on the program menu start. It also prevents drop down boxes on web pages being used, with out using the arrow down key!!!!...
  8. Scroll Bar jumping to top of page

Scroll Bar jumping to top of page: I have seen this topic posted in old posts from 2015. After the last update I now have the same issue: It occurs in File Explorer on the program menu start, It also prevents drop down boxes on web pages being used, with out using the arrow down key!!!! I have followed...
  9. New : Scroll Bar jumping to top of page

New : Scroll Bar jumping to top of page: I have seen this topic posted in old posts from 2015. After the last update I now have the same issue: It occurs in File Explorer on the program menu start, It also prevents drop down boxes on web pages being used, with out using the arrow down key!!!! I have followed...
  10. Top of Edge Page

in Browsers and Email
    Top of Edge Page: How do I get these items to show at the top of the page in Edge as they do in all other Windows IE? File Edit View Favorites Tools Help 59885