Windows 10: bar with menus at top

Discus and support bar with menus at top in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get a bar with menus at top of window?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Toma1AR, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Toma1AR Win User

bar with menus at top

How do I get a bar with menus at top of window?

:)

Toma1AR, Oct 22, 2019

2. Menu Bar for IE10

Hi CherylPree,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to find the menu bar in Internet 10.
    The menu bar can be turned on or off in Internet Explorer. Here's how to display the menu bar if it is turned off.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps,

To display the menus temporarily

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Press Alt.
    To display the menus permanently

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Click the View button, point to Toolbars, and then click
      Menu Bar.
    Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Slartybart, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

bar with menus at top

Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

bar with menus at top

1. bar with menus at top - Similar Threads - bar menus top

2. black bar on top screen hides other programs menus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black bar on top screen hides other programs menus: I gave the short version above but when using any program, there is a one inch black bar on the top of the screen. this is where the task bar pops in and out but when it's gone, it interferes with being able to use menus and the X and minimize buttons on other programs. I...
  3. black bar on top screen hides other programs menus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    black bar on top screen hides other programs menus: I gave the short version above but when using any program, there is a one inch black bar on the top of the screen. this is where the task bar pops in and out but when it's gone, it interferes with being able to use menus and the X and minimize buttons on other programs. I...
  4. Task bar on top ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar on top ?: I have used rigit to put task bar on top , it was working fine .and when system got updates 45 days ago the task bar again came to bottom . Now i tried again rigit but its not happening Can any one please healp me in this to put taskbar on top because i like to use take bar...
  5. Task bar on top ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar on top ?: I have used rigit to put task bar on top , it was working fine .and when system got updates 45 days ago the task bar again came to bottom . Now i tried again rigit but its not happening Can any one please healp me in this to put taskbar on top because i like to use take bar...
  6. Windows menus selection auto scroll to top

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows menus selection auto scroll to top: It's not my mouse or keyboard as the problem persists even if I disconnect one of them. I've done the scans from command prompt, it found corrupted files and fixed them. Restarted and still no fix. Is there anything else I can do? If I hold down on the keyboard it can beat...
  7. uTorrent top bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uTorrent top bar: I uninstalled uTorrent from everywhere I could find it but the top bar still exists and wont go away. has this happened to anyone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/utorrent-top-bar/8faf4d7f-a092-464c-9123-ffdfcc4488df
  8. Windows menus autoscroll to the top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows menus autoscroll to the top: Since the last february 2020 update that I installed on the 12th, every since windows menu has the top box auto-highlighted by a rectangle. If I click anything, my choice gets ignored and the rectangle scrolls back up to the top, doing nothing. I cannot click ANYTHING in...
  9. No color on bars on top.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No color on bars on top.: I lost my colors the other day. I have them back except for the bars on top...the browser and favorites bar. What can I do to add color to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-on-bars-on-top/a44f4228-7433-4c83-adad-8c0aa68221a7
  10. Black Bar top

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Bar top: I am having an issue, I have a W10 machine where the default resolution is 2560 x 1600 but when I go to 1920 x1080 this happens: [img] A black bar is across the top and blocks any view, any ideas? 47307