Windows 10: Barcode option in Camera app

Discus and support Barcode option in Camera app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I heard there is a new feature in WINDOWS camera application called 'BarCode'I can't wait to have this feature into my camera application. Someone on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nightearth, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Barcode option in Camera app

I heard there is a new feature in WINDOWS camera application called 'BarCode'I can't wait to have this feature into my camera application. Someone on YouTube says he can use it without installing any third part application.

:)

nightearth, Jun 23, 2022
  2. BOBAH123 Win User

HTC 8X camera issues after scanning barcodes in Amazon app

On HTC 8X, after scanning a barcode in the Amazon app, the following camera-related issues occur:

• The hardware camera button stops working (it should always invoke Camera app) while Amazon app is still running.
    • The next barcode scan may result in a green-colored image instead of the live image from camera. Switching to the Camera app yields the same result - green frame. Only rebooting the phone makes the camera work again.
    • Switching to the Camera app, the live image appears only after 20-30 seconds.
    All these issues are unacceptable. I've been using Amazon app with Samsung Focus WP7/7.5 a lot, and I've never experienced any issues like these.

BOBAH123, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Barcode readers

needs app plz (iphone 3G)

Solaris17, Jun 23, 2022
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

Barcode option in Camera app

Barcode readers

If you are scanning a barcodes of products, all its gonna pick up is the UPC number or serial number. To get product info, it does need to be hooked up to a database. I know there is an app for the iphone, gphone, and I think blackberry that you can use the onboard camera to scan barcodes, and it will search the net (aka the database) for the best price.

Thema:

Barcode option in Camera app

1. Barcode option in Camera app - Similar Threads - Barcode option Camera

2. Barcode font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Barcode font: Hello. Can some one help me to download the font BC C39 3 TO 1HD WIDE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/barcode-font/2fd72728-e994-4a67-89f6-dfc7310dde84
  3. Barcode font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Barcode font: Hello. Can some one help me to download the font BC C39 3 TO 1HD WIDE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/barcode-font/2fd72728-e994-4a67-89f6-dfc7310dde84
  4. Camera app barcode scanner not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera app barcode scanner not working: I have a QR code on a piece of paper. I open the Windows 11 Camera app and select "scan barcode." I hold the code up to the camera. And no sign of life from the camera. I saw an instructional video that showed the URL should show up in the app, but not in my case....
  5. Camera app barcode scanner not working

Camera app barcode scanner not working: I have a QR code on a piece of paper. I open the Windows 11 Camera app and select "scan barcode." I hold the code up to the camera. And no sign of life from the camera. I saw an instructional video that showed the URL should show up in the app, but not in my case....
  6. Barcode option in Camera app

Barcode option in Camera app: I heard there is a new feature in WINDOWS camera application called 'BarCode'I can't wait to have this feature into my camera application. Someone on YouTube says he can use it without installing any third part application....
  7. Barcode option in Camera app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Barcode option in Camera app: I heard there is a new feature in WINDOWS camera application called 'BarCode'I can't wait to have this feature into my camera application. Someone on YouTube says he can use it without installing any third part application....
  8. Windows Camera and Barcode Scanner apps will not open an intranet URL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Camera and Barcode Scanner apps will not open an intranet URL: Hi,I am trying to use a Windows Surface or laptop to scan barcodes 2d for a manufacturing application. Using the Camera app on Win11 you can select the barcode scanning function and it will present a clickable link if the barcode has a URL. What is really strange is that it...
  9. Windows Camera and Barcode Scanner apps will not open an intranet URL

Windows Camera and Barcode Scanner apps will not open an intranet URL: Hi,I am trying to use a Windows Surface or laptop to scan barcodes 2d for a manufacturing application. Using the Camera app on Win11 you can select the barcode scanning function and it will present a clickable link if the barcode has a URL. What is really strange is that it...
  10. Barcode scanning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Barcode scanning: my authenticator is requesting a scan barcode and is also locked. Can you assist with unlock or with a barcode for access to my inside account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/barcode-scanning/424d51fa-d422-4f71-8c73-6100e91f37e2