Windows 10: Barcode scanning

Discus and support Barcode scanning in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my authenticator is requesting a scan barcode and is also locked. Can you assist with unlock or with a barcode for access to my inside account?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by onenote hp, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Barcode scanning

my authenticator is requesting a scan barcode and is also locked. Can you assist with unlock or with a barcode for access to my inside account?

:)

onenote hp, Aug 24, 2020

2. Scanning barcodes doesn't work

Hi Abel,

Is it failing for all non QR Code barcodes or just specific ones? I have found the

RedLaser app
    to work well with the consumer barcodes, but not with industrial ones.

Try searching the app store for "ITF 14". I found 3 barcode scanning apps that listed ITF-14 as a support format. I downloaded one of them and tried it with an ITF-4 and it scanned it right away.

Christopher Miller, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Barcode scanning software

Hi all. I was wondering if there is any 1D barcode scanning software for Windows Mobile. I found AURA but I know all development has been stopped on that. Is there any freeware or open source software to scan 1D barcodes nowadays? Thanks!

sweetflame, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Barcode scanning

Barcode Scanning?

Have any of you tried any of the barcode scanning apps available for Nokia phones? I'm looking forward to the day I can scan all the codes I see in the store.

bettina_ojas, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Barcode scanning

1. Barcode scanning - Similar Threads - Barcode scanning

2. Can I get a copy of Windows XP Home Edition? I have an old laptop and I have its barcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get a copy of Windows XP Home Edition? I have an old laptop and I have its barcode: Can I get a copy of Windows XP Home Edition? I have an old laptop and I have its barcode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-a-copy-of-windows-xp-home-edition-i-have/f4e1e9ad-ccfc-4b77-a6a5-5d0b2180fdff
  3. Can I get a copy of Windows XP Home Edition? I have an old laptop and I have its barcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get a copy of Windows XP Home Edition? I have an old laptop and I have its barcode: Can I get a copy of Windows XP Home Edition? I have an old laptop and I have its barcode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-a-copy-of-windows-xp-home-edition-i-have/f4e1e9ad-ccfc-4b77-a6a5-5d0b2180fdff
  4. Barcode font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Barcode font: Hello. Can some one help me to download the font BC C39 3 TO 1HD WIDE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/barcode-font/2fd72728-e994-4a67-89f6-dfc7310dde84
  5. Barcode font

Barcode font: Hello. Can some one help me to download the font BC C39 3 TO 1HD WIDE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/barcode-font/2fd72728-e994-4a67-89f6-dfc7310dde84
  6. I am trying to use a barcode reader and it keeps saying I don't have a serial port. How do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to use a barcode reader and it keeps saying I don't have a serial port. How do...: I have an Orbit MS7120 barcode scanner that I can't get to run on my Windows 11. It keeps saying there is no serial port installed. I can't figure out which type of port to add in legacy hardware. Any help would be amazing! Thanks!...
  7. I am trying to use a barcode reader and it keeps saying I don't have a serial port. How do...

I am trying to use a barcode reader and it keeps saying I don't have a serial port. How do...: I have an Orbit MS7120 barcode scanner that I can't get to run on my Windows 11. It keeps saying there is no serial port installed. I can't figure out which type of port to add in legacy hardware. Any help would be amazing! Thanks!...
  8. Camera app barcode scanner not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera app barcode scanner not working: I have a QR code on a piece of paper. I open the Windows 11 Camera app and select "scan barcode." I hold the code up to the camera. And no sign of life from the camera. I saw an instructional video that showed the URL should show up in the app, but not in my case....
  9. Camera app barcode scanner not working

Camera app barcode scanner not working: I have a QR code on a piece of paper. I open the Windows 11 Camera app and select "scan barcode." I hold the code up to the camera. And no sign of life from the camera. I saw an instructional video that showed the URL should show up in the app, but not in my case....
  10. Wasp WPA1200 Barcode Scanner

Wasp WPA1200 Barcode Scanner: I need help, I'm trying to hook up my Wasp WPA1200 barcode scanner which runs on Windows Mobile to my Windows 10 laptop. I've got them connected via ActiveSync but I can't seem to transmit scanned barcodes from my scanner to laptop. I want to use this scanner to scan barcodes...