Windows 10: Bard's Tale Not responding

Discus and support Bard's Tale Not responding in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The Bard's Tale is not installing on my windows 10 Microsoft store. I'm tapping he install button multiple times but it's not responding. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArshadGR, Sep 25, 2020.

1. ArshadGR Win User

Bard's Tale Not responding

The Bard's Tale is not installing on my windows 10 Microsoft store. I'm tapping he install button multiple times but it's not responding.

I have already bought it using another PC and it's listed on my account as well but it's not installing here my internet coneconnec is fine as well.

:)

ArshadGR, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Violeta Win User

Bard's Tale 2 1920x1200??

Since I'm having no luck getting Dungeon Lords to play in 1920x1200, I was thinking of running out and buying Bard's Tale 2. Does that support 1920x1200 out of the box?
    Thanks!
    Guess it's just called Bard's Tale, not Bard's Tale 2... the latest PC version anyway.

Violeta, Sep 25, 2020
  3. The Bards Tale 4

This morning I tryed to install The Bards tale 4 on win 10. The dvd is from 2005 for win XP so after much mucking around with no success. It allways told me that media player 9 or higher was not there and would not install even after tryed to install media player 11 . So I tryed it with the compatebilty troubleshooter which came up with installing it in Windows XP SP3 compat mode and allowed installation, but it wont play Even if I open it with Admin rights. Has anybody got an idea how I can get it runningBard's Tale Not responding :)Bard's Tale Not responding :)Bard's Tale Not responding :) Ps My PC is way over the spec's for both Windows 10 and the game.Bard's Tale Not responding :)

Lennyboy15, Sep 25, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Bard's Tale Not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Bard's Tale Not responding - Similar Threads - Bard's Tale responding

2. Cant play game "The Bard’s Tale IV Director’s Cut" because a dialog box from windows or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play game "The Bard’s Tale IV Director’s Cut" because a dialog box from windows or...: Cant play game "The Bard’s Tale IV Director’s Cut" because a dialog box from windows or xbox app blocks me repeatidly :I have installed the game "The Bard’s Tale IV Director’s Cut" that i bought through XBOX app on my 2 PC and it does not work because of a bug either in...
  3. Cant play game "The Bard’s Tale IV Director’s Cut" because a dialog box from windows or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant play game "The Bard’s Tale IV Director’s Cut" because a dialog box from windows or...: Cant play game "The Bard’s Tale IV Director’s Cut" because a dialog box from windows or xbox app blocks me repeatidly :I have installed the game "The Bard’s Tale IV Director’s Cut" that i bought through XBOX app on my 2 PC and it does not work because of a bug either in...
  4. Truly Pause Updates - a tale of inconsistency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Truly Pause Updates - a tale of inconsistency: My systems are used for production, including live production and critical projects. I understand the need to keep the system updated. And I also know the gold rule of system stability that you update systems between projects, not in the middle of projects to avoid surprises...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta - Bard's Tale Trilogy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta - Bard's Tale Trilogy: Just signed up for the game pass and installed this game. Running Windows 10 Professional on a Dell Desktop. When I start the game I get as far as the screen where you choose from New Game, Load Game, Options, Quit. I've tried clicking on New Game and Options but nothing...
  6. Problem with super lucky's tale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with super lucky's tale: I paid game pass just because I wanted to play this game (i will skip all the problems i had buying this and trying to navigate through the horrible bad designed interfaces), i managed to download it from microsoft store but when I launch it, it stucks/freezes on this screen...
  7. The Bards Tale 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Bards Tale 4: This morning I tryed to install The Bards tale 4 on win 10. The dvd is from 2005 for win XP so after much mucking around with no success. It allways told me that media player 9 or higher was not there and would not install even after tryed to install media player 11 . So I...
  8. A Tale of Two Systems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A Tale of Two Systems: Here is a comparison of a typical reliability graph between a system running Windows 7 versus one running Windows 10. Both systems are running on top-of-the-line hardware, and during the time these snapshots were taken pretty much all activity was in web browsing (similar...
  9. A Tale of Two Kernels

in Windows 10 News
    A Tale of Two Kernels: Insiders are the millions who represent the billions – Dona Sarkar This is absolutely true. Each and every Windows Insider out there is an individual who represents not only themselves, but also – to varying degrees – countless others who don’t participate in this amazing...
  10. Windows 10: A tale of 10 upgrades

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: A tale of 10 upgrades: If you're still unsure about upgrading to Windows 10, you have two weeks to do so for free. David Gewirtz leads a tour of how the upgrade went for 10 very different machines. The TL;DR version: mostly good, one really rough upgrade. We're just about two weeks away from...