Windows 10: Bare Metal Restore using Acronis cannot find device driver.

Discus and support Bare Metal Restore using Acronis cannot find device driver. in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I am using Acronis True Image with Acronis Universal Restore to do a bare metal restore to my new system with dissimilar hardware. After creating the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Sir George, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Bare Metal Restore using Acronis cannot find device driver.

I am using Acronis True Image with Acronis Universal Restore to do a bare metal restore to my new system with dissimilar hardware. After creating the boot disk and cloning my drive, when I go to the new computer and try to install the software I receive 3 error messages;
    "Cannot find device driver 'pci\ven\8086&dev_f1a8&subsys_390d8086&rev_03' for Windows 10.
    I receive 2 more messages with the same "Cannot find device driver "pci\ven_8086&dev_(with different text here).

The following text is below the error, which is as follows;
    Place the driver on removable media or in folder 'E:\' and click retry. Otherwise click Ignore and repeat the Acronis Universal Restore process at a later time to add the missing driver(s).

I have no idea where to find the missing drivers, so my question is where are they?

I am using Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit, not an OEM version.

:)

Sir George, Apr 23, 2020

2. Bare Metal Restore using Acronis cannot find device driver.

I am using Acronis True Image with Acronis Universal Restore to do a bare metal restore to my new system with dissimilar hardware. After creating the boot disk and cloning my drive, when I go to the new computer and try to install the software I receive 3 error messages;
    "Cannot find device driver 'pci\ven\8086&dev_f1a8&subsys_390d8086&rev_03' for Windows 10.
    I receive 2 more messages with the same "Cannot find device driver "pci\ven_8086&dev_(with different text here).

The following text is below the error, which is as follows;
    Place the driver on removable media or in folder 'E:\' and click retry. Otherwise click Ignore and repeat the Acronis Universal Restore process at a later time to add the missing driver(s).

I have no idea where to find the missing drivers, so my question is where are they?

I am using Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit, not an OEM version.

Sir George, Apr 23, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Apr 23, 2020
  4. babuja Win User

Bare Metal Restore using Acronis cannot find device driver.

How to restore from a veeam bare metal image

This is how I've created iso image of c: windows and program partition with veeam.

babuja, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Bare Metal Restore using Acronis cannot find device driver.

1. Bare Metal Restore using Acronis cannot find device driver. - Similar Threads - Bare Metal Restore

2. Windows server 2016 backup/ restored from an vhdx image - Bare Metal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows server 2016 backup/ restored from an vhdx image - Bare Metal: Hello, I tried to restore from a windows server 2016 vhdx image on another server with another configuration, I want to specify that I used the restore system from windows and that the server is a domain controller, and after restart the system is locked in troubleshooter,...
  3. Windows server 2016 backup/ restored from an vhdx image - Bare Metal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows server 2016 backup/ restored from an vhdx image - Bare Metal: Hello, I tried to restore from a windows server 2016 vhdx image on another server with another configuration, I want to specify that I used the restore system from windows and that the server is a domain controller, and after restart the system is locked in troubleshooter,...
  4. Activation when booting virtual *AND* bare metal

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Activation when booting virtual *AND* bare metal: So I've got an old school Mac Pro with a Boot Camp partition. I recently installed virtualization software called Parallels that is capable of booting the physical Windows disk inside a VM. From a functional perspective, it works great even allowing full DirectX 11 support....
  5. cannot find driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot find driver: i am having trouble locateing or finding a driver for my hitachi-lg-data-storage GHBON for windows 10 home. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-driver/94e8612b-9ade-46ba-b95c-c324ec23d9d3
  6. Is it possible to find what device uses a driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to find what device uses a driver?: Hello, After updating to Windows 10 2004, I noticed that Windows Security now reports incompatible drivers when you try to turn on Memory Integrity under Core Isolation. The driver I've had issues with for years now appears to be usb2ser.sys, but I can't find any devices...
  7. Implications of BitLocker for Image Backup and Bare-Metal Restore?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Implications of BitLocker for Image Backup and Bare-Metal Restore?: rossmcbain, if you're still here, could you please again cruise by the thread, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/device-encryption-implications-for-image-backup/a5301dbb-3b88-4356-a1ad-e88fb935947f?tm=1575814261659&page=2&auth=1 I'm...
  8. "Device Encryption" -- Implications for Image Backup and Bare-Metal Restore?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Device Encryption" -- Implications for Image Backup and Bare-Metal Restore?: If Windows 10 encrypts my system volume "by default," what happens when I have to restore a (third-party) backup image in an emergency? What happens if I have to move the entire system to a new SDD (on the same, or a warranty-replacement, machine)? I'm moving to Win10 from...
  9. Can't access drivers on intel nuc bare metal install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't access drivers on intel nuc bare metal install: I HAVE A WIPED INTEL NUC5i7RHY. I AM TRYING TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10 HOME FROM A USB STICK I PURCHASED FROM MICROSOFT. THE NUC ONLY HAS USB PORTS FOR INPUTS. AFTER STARTING UP THE COMPUTER, WINDOWS 10 LOADS THE INSTALL SCRIPT. WHEN PROMPTED I HIT "INSTALL NOW' I THEN GET A...
  10. How to restore from a veeam bare metal image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to restore from a veeam bare metal image: Hi guys, My pc crashed. I've repaired win 10 but lost all programs are gone. I have a veeam bare metal image from 2 days ago, stored on a folder in another partition but have no idea how to restore system using this image. Could someone give a hand here?...