Windows 10: barely anything works

Discus and support barely anything works in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ok so I think my main issue is that shift is stuck so I can't use any punctuations no numbers can't even scroll down without clicking the slider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Marceloisepic, Oct 18, 2020.

1. barely anything works

ok so I think my main issue is that shift is stuck so I can't use any punctuations no numbers can't even scroll down without clicking the slider

:)

Marceloisepic, Oct 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 18, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Oct 18, 2020
  4. babuja Win User

barely anything works

How to restore from a veeam bare metal image

This is how I've created iso image of c: windows and program partition with veeam.

babuja, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

barely anything works

1. barely anything works - Similar Threads - barely anything works

2. Surface is bloated but barely has anything on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface is bloated but barely has anything on it: My Surface Go 2 was purchased a while back but after being serviced for a software issue it's storage is filled up with something but I am unable to locate what it is. I suspect it's Window's files from updates as I have barely anything installed since I keep most of my stuff...
  3. Surface is bloated but barely has anything on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface is bloated but barely has anything on it: My Surface Go 2 was purchased a while back but after being serviced for a software issue it's storage is filled up with something but I am unable to locate what it is. I suspect it's Window's files from updates as I have barely anything installed since I keep most of my stuff...
  4. Internet Barely Working

Internet Barely Working: My internet is barely working and drops out constantly. It says 'secured and 'unable to connect to this network'. I've tried troubleshooting already, but it didn't do anything. The drivers were all up to date, so I tried uninstalling them, which made it much worse. The more I...
  5. Internet Barely Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Barely Working: My internet is barely working and drops out constantly. It says 'secured and 'unable to connect to this network'. I've tried troubleshooting already, but it didn't do anything. The drivers were all up to date, so I tried uninstalling them, which made it much worse. The more I...
  6. A file was unzipped on desktop and now barely anything works

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A file was unzipped on desktop and now barely anything works: So I accidentally unzipped a file onto the desktop and once I realised what I had done it had already done enough to cause damage. I then went to delete the files but everything began to lag so I turned the pc.off and on again but it just got worse, now nothing open except...
  7. A file was unzipped on desktop and now barely anything works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A file was unzipped on desktop and now barely anything works: So I accidentally unzipped a file onto the desktop and once I realised what I had done it had already done enough to cause damage. I then went to delete the files but everything began to lag so I turned the pc.off and on again but it just got worse, now nothing open except...
  8. A file was unzipped on desktop and now barely anything works

9. Videos barely working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos barely working.: So, my computer has been acting strange with videos recently. Videos will barely load when I have pretty much perfect internet, and if they do load sometimes the sound doesn't work and then my whole entire sound on my computer is randomly turned off? I have to restart my...
  10. Running Barely Anything: Disk At 100%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Running Barely Anything: Disk At 100%: Hey! I've run into a bit of a problem with my computer. My C: D: disk seems to always be stuck at 100%. I noticed the problem about a month ago, but it was very minor. A few spikes, mainly when I was gaming. Now, it will never go down. I've done extensive research but...