Windows 10: barely anything works

Discus and support barely anything works in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ok so I think my main issue is that shift is stuck so I can't use any punctuations no numbers can't even scroll down without clicking the slider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Marceloisepic, Oct 18, 2020.

1. barely anything works

ok so I think my main issue is that shift is stuck so I can't use any punctuations no numbers can't even scroll down without clicking the slider

:)

Marceloisepic, Oct 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 18, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Oct 18, 2020
  4. babuja Win User

barely anything works

How to restore from a veeam bare metal image

This is how I've created iso image of c: windows and program partition with veeam.

babuja, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

barely anything works

1. barely anything works - Similar Threads - barely anything works

2. Barely anything on my pc works, I need help formatting ssd or hdd, overwriting or updating...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Barely anything on my pc works, I need help formatting ssd or hdd, overwriting or updating...: I was updating my pc and while it was updating my power went out. Later when everything turned back on I tried to finish the update and it blue screened. I rebooted it and when I did everything seemed fine. I could turn it on and login, but when i logged in barely anything...
  3. Videos barely working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos barely working.: So, my computer has been acting strange with videos recently. Videos will barely load when I have pretty much perfect internet, and if they do load sometimes the sound doesn't work and then my whole entire sound on my computer is randomly turned off? I have to restart my...
  4. Search wasn't returning certain programs. I rebuilt the index, now barely ANYTHING is returned.

Search wasn't returning certain programs. I rebuilt the index, now barely ANYTHING is returned.: What should I do here? The problem is even worse than before. submitted by /u/InsidAero [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j33lyb/search_wasnt_returning_certain_programs_i_rebuilt/
  5. 100% Disk Usage / Memory Usage with barely anything running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% Disk Usage / Memory Usage with barely anything running: Hi, I've had this issue on and off for a while now, but within the past few days it's been constantly there and nothing I do can seem to get rid of the issue. It started happening randomly while I was on my computer doing nothing different to normal. I thought it would go...
  6. Windows 10 Blurry Programs: windows of many programs deteriorate until anything barely...

Windows 10 Blurry Programs: windows of many programs deteriorate until anything barely...: [ATTACH] Here are some images showing what happens: https://preview.redd.it/jf8pukqo74h41.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9f0496a3c86ad4429ba2accb12be5f863b75b221...
  7. Low storage even with barely anything on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Low storage even with barely anything on my computer: Hi everyone! I have a microsoft surface go that I receieved as a gift for Christmas 2018. I do not use the computer a lot, nor do I really have anything on here except for Adobe CC, photoshop, splashtop, and cricut app. I have maybe 3 photos / documents on my computer, but...
  8. SSD showing full storage, but barely anything installed.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD showing full storage, but barely anything installed.: All I have downloaded on my SSD is Windows and a couple of drivers for audio, chipset etc. But when I check to see how to free space up, it says 80 gb are in downloads and applications, but when I go to the uninstall and make it the ssd drive sorted by largest files first it...
  9. Does anything work

in Windows 10 Support
    Does anything work: I know I am new to Windows 10 and I have used windows of some kind for over 30 years. Right now I am freaking confused. I have only had Windows 10 for just over a week. For a week I have been trying to install Office and get the 1935 every time. Microsoft has no plan to fix...
  10. Running Barely Anything: Disk At 100%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Running Barely Anything: Disk At 100%: Hey! I've run into a bit of a problem with my computer. My C: D: disk seems to always be stuck at 100%. I noticed the problem about a month ago, but it was very minor. A few spikes, mainly when I was gaming. Now, it will never go down. I've done extensive research but...