Windows 10: "base system device" missing driver

Discus and support "base system device" missing driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; just bought an msi mag torpedo b460 and an i3 10100. after installing i make sure i have all the drivers. the only missing one is under "other devices"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by superdadJB, Mar 24, 2021.

1. "base system device" missing driver

just bought an msi mag torpedo b460 and an i3 10100. after installing i make sure i have all the drivers. the only missing one is under "other devices" and is called the "base system device." i dont know how to identify what driver i need from the hardware id and not sure what other information is useful to find the correct one. a google search doesnt bring up anything with the same hardware id. ive already contacted intel, they said its not a cpu driver. and ive contacted msi, they said its a microsoft driver. there are no searches within this commmunit y regarding the hardware id so im hoping someone will reply with some helpful information. here is the hardware id:

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1911&SUBSYS_7C811462&REV_00

thanks to all who reply

:)

superdadJB, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

"base system device" missing driver

1. "base system device" missing driver - Similar Threads - base system device

2. base system device driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    base system device driver: i have a new pc with asrock motherboard and i have base sysyem device in device manager cant find drivers code 28 tryed to update it and windows cant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/base-system-device-driver/ea13729e-ad9d-4cc8-a38d-f711c9924fee
  3. base system device driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    base system device driver: i have a new pc with asrock motherboard and i have base sysyem device in device manager cant find drivers code 28 tryed to update it and windows cant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/base-system-device-driver/ea13729e-ad9d-4cc8-a38d-f711c9924fee
  4. Missing Base System Device driver and ISATAP Adaptor Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Base System Device driver and ISATAP Adaptor Driver: Base System Device - NTPNP_PC10014Micro ISATAP Adaptor - 00000001Does anyone know where I can download these 2 individual drivers. Have searched for weeks but no luck - this computer has NO Internet Connection so all those Driver Updater things are useless - they will not...
  5. Missing Base System Device driver and ISATAP Adaptor Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Base System Device driver and ISATAP Adaptor Driver: Base System Device - NTPNP_PC10014Micro ISATAP Adaptor - 00000001Does anyone know where I can download these 2 individual drivers. Have searched for weeks but no luck - this computer has NO Internet Connection so all those Driver Updater things are useless - they will not...
  6. Base System Device drivers

Base System Device drivers: HI I have a question,after i reinstallwindows 10 is missing Base System Device,i have a laptop HP Pavilion dv6929nr Entertainment Notebook PC,is older laptop ,about 10years old,HP no longer give me drivers update,is any way how to download this drivers?please can you help...
  7. Base System Device missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Base System Device missing: After i reinstall windows 10 missing Base Systam Device,itraying to update the driver but didn't get the driver,and HP doesn't give me drivers because descontinue this laptop,so how can i get the driver?apreciate any help ,thanks...
  8. Missing base-device drivers

Missing base-device drivers: Two unknown devices are reporting : "Device PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2382&SUBSYS_408C17C0&REV_20\4&194aec5e&0&00E4 requires further installation." in device and printer menu. Searching for a new driver is without effect. Disconnection and removal of devices seems to have no...
  9. Base System Device Drivers Missing

Base System Device Drivers Missing: After doing a clean install of 1903 on an aging Inspiron 1720 laptop (which went very well, BTW), I seem to have only one small problem. Although he computer seems to running well, there are 3 yellow exclamation marks below Base System Devices in Device Manager. The hardware...
  10. Base System Drivers Missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Base System Drivers Missing: I know this isn't a new topic, but I know which drivers are missing/corrupt. I've attached two photos, one shows the IRQ 10's are missing base system drivers and in "Problem Devices" under "Storage", two Base System Devices are identified. And that's all that I know. If...