Windows 10: Bash or Powershell help with activating

Discus and support Bash or Powershell help with activating in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I am having a hard time learning how to create a bash script that does the following: 1.) Automatically runs in elevated privileges... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Janothin, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Janothin Win User

Bash or Powershell help with activating

Hello Everyone,

I am having a hard time learning how to create a bash script that does the following:

1.) Automatically runs in elevated privileges if in an admin account.
    2.) Activate Microsoft Office 2016 using a selected KMS or product key.
    3.) Activate Windows 10 using a KMS or product key.
    4.) Going to a pathway in Program Files, and after running a command to auto activate another program.

Note: On #4, I have the command prompt part to activate the application, but I need a way to tell the batch script to go to that folder location and then run the command prompt script to activate.

Any help will be appreciated *Sad

:)

Janothin, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Mark Isi Win User

PowerShell randomly poping-up in tool bar

Hello,

Just to verify, do you have any scheduled tasks that uses Powershell? Scheduled tasks makes Powershell window appear periodically on your computer, therefore we suggest that you check the Task Scheduler. Here are the steps:

• Click on Start.
    • In the search bar, type Task Scheduler and click on

Task Scheduler
      in the results.
    • Under Active Tasks, check for any tasks that use Powershell and the scheduled time.

If the issue still persist, we suggest that you run a Windows Defender scan to see if it will pick up any malware that the first scan missed.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Bash or Powershell help with activating

me15prg9926, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Bash or Powershell help with activating

1. Bash or Powershell help with activating - Similar Threads - Bash Powershell help

2. Bash Shell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bash Shell: Hi, I am using windows 10 Home on HP Laptop. I want to work with Linux Bash shell I tried to follow the link below https://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-bash-shell-command-line-windows-10. I could complete till number 12 beyond that it did not work. Request...
  3. Bash or Powershell help with activating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bash or Powershell help with activating: Hello Everyone, I am having a hard time learning how to create a bash script that does the following: 1.) Automatically runs in elevated privileges if in an admin account. 2.) Activate Microsoft Office 2016 using a selected KMS or product key. 3.) Activate Windows 10 using...
  4. Windows Activation Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation Help: Hello, Everyone! I need help very urgently! Last few days, whenever I switch on my Laptop which is moved on windows 10 Pro version, it says again & again that I want to activate my windows. But the main problem is I don't have any activation code to push on the activation...
  5. Activation help please.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation help please.: Hey! I'm Kyle and I need help with something, I have got a new computer now so I don't use my old one as much but my old computer was activated. My new computer isn't activated so I was wondering if I can get rid of the activation on my old computer and get it back on the...
  6. Help needed for working with csv file in powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help needed for working with csv file in powershell: I have a csv file, I need to extract a few columns from that file and create a csv file with those columns. My csv file is NBN.csv. I tried to extract a few columns in new order. I succeeded in that. But out put is not a csv file as shown below. [img] How to make the out...
  7. powershell help does not seem to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    powershell help does not seem to work: When I try help in powershell i don't get any help. I get as given in pic. [img] What to do to get proper help? 113981
  8. Bug Bash Beat?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bug Bash Beat?: Hello all: Several days in a row, my w10 was warned about "Bug Bash Beat"! What is "Bug Bash Beat"?? How should I respond? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/bug-bash-beat/394e4460-4cd7-4c4f-a22f-04fdebf3e19c"
  9. cortana bashs google

in Browsers and Email
    cortana bashs google: Hi Folks, Interesting position taken by MS, no google for Cortana Microsoft stops Google being used for Cortana searches - BBC News Roy 48756
  10. Please Help To Undo PowerShell Operation.

in Windows 10 Support
    Please Help To Undo PowerShell Operation.: Hello, So I have 51GB .eappx file that needed to be decrypt-ed. I launched powershell and put in the command line Add-appxpackage "File location here".eappx I had to run powershell as admin to properly execute the operation but I did not. It said Deployment...