Windows 10: Bash or Powershell help with activating

Discus and support Bash or Powershell help with activating in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I am having a hard time learning how to create a bash script that does the following: 1.) Automatically runs in elevated privileges... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Janothin, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Janothin Win User

Bash or Powershell help with activating

Hello Everyone,

I am having a hard time learning how to create a bash script that does the following:

1.) Automatically runs in elevated privileges if in an admin account.
    2.) Activate Microsoft Office 2016 using a selected KMS or product key.
    3.) Activate Windows 10 using a KMS or product key.
    4.) Going to a pathway in Program Files, and after running a command to auto activate another program.
    5.) Export a result txt for each step to confirm it was successful or failed

Note: On #4, I have the command prompt part to activate the application, but I need a way to tell the batch script to go to that folder location and then run the command prompt script to activate.

Any help will be appreciated *Sad

:)

Janothin, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Mark Isi Win User

PowerShell randomly poping-up in tool bar

Hello,

Just to verify, do you have any scheduled tasks that uses Powershell? Scheduled tasks makes Powershell window appear periodically on your computer, therefore we suggest that you check the Task Scheduler. Here are the steps:

• Click on Start.
    • In the search bar, type Task Scheduler and click on

Task Scheduler
      in the results.
    • Under Active Tasks, check for any tasks that use Powershell and the scheduled time.

If the issue still persist, we suggest that you run a Windows Defender scan to see if it will pick up any malware that the first scan missed.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Bash or Powershell help with activating

me15prg9926, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Bash or Powershell help with activating

1. Bash or Powershell help with activating - Similar Threads - Bash Powershell help

2. Help with PowerShell Virus!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with PowerShell Virus!: Every time that I open windows, PowerShell pops up. I searched and I found that it's a PowerShell virus.I followed the steps that are listed here,How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus* and Help with PowerShell Virus!but nothing happened.Autorun scan...
  3. Help with PowerShell Virus!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with PowerShell Virus!: Every time that I open windows, PowerShell pops up. I searched and I found that it's a PowerShell virus.I followed the steps that are listed here,How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus* and Help with PowerShell Virus!but nothing happened.Autorun scan...
  4. Help with PowerShell Virus!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help with PowerShell Virus!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help with PowerShell Virus!: hello there,i need help. Every time that i open windows, powershell pops up. I searched and i find that it's powershell virus.i followed the steps that are listed here :How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus* - Microsoft Communitybut nothing happend.this is my log file...
  6. Powershell Installation Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Powershell Installation Help: Hey there :) I'm trying to install Haskel with Powershell, but when I try to use the command from ghcup, it throws the following error: C: not writable or not enough disk space, trying next device Couldn't find a writable partition with at least 5GB free disk space! So I...
  7. Could not use bash command in the powershell -Reg.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Could not use bash command in the powershell -Reg.: Hi, I would like to install a Perl script-based CIRCOS software for windows 10. But I could not use bash command for installation. I am getting an error when using the command "bash test.modules" Command prompt: 'bash' is not recognized as an internal or external command,...
  8. Bingo bash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bingo bash: Keeps kicking me out of game up to three times why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bingo-bash/1e5dd1e5-4424-4ab0-bc5b-ab9274638382
  9. Bash Shell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bash Shell: Hi, I am using windows 10 Home on HP Laptop. I want to work with Linux Bash shell I tried to follow the link below https://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-bash-shell-command-line-windows-10. I could complete till number 12 beyond that it did not work. Request...
  10. Bash or Powershell help with activating

in Windows 10 Support
    Bash or Powershell help with activating: Hello Everyone, I am having a hard time learning how to create a bash script that does the following: 1.) Automatically runs in elevated privileges if in an admin account. 2.) Activate Microsoft Office 2016 using a selected KMS or product key. 3.) Activate Windows 10 using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powershell bash activate