Windows 10: Basic typing won't install

Discus and support Basic typing won't install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was installing a language and only the language pack got installed and not the basic typing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by The AllSpark316, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Basic typing won't install

So I was installing a language and only the language pack got installed and not the basic typing.

:)

The AllSpark316, Mar 20, 2023
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Naresh_K Win User
    Windows not installing basic typing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that you will need to turn on proofing for OneNote. Kindly check if proofing is turned on. Here are steps to confirm that:

1. Open OneNote.
    2. Click on located towards top right hand side.
    3. Then click on Settings and then on
      Options.
    4. Now, you will be able to see
      Proofing
    5. Please turn it on and it should work fine.

If proofing is turn on, then you can follow the following troubleshooting steps:

Method 1: Remove the language pack and re-install it.

1. Open Windows Settings
    2. Then click on Time & Language.
    3. Then click on Region & language.
    4. Click on the language you want to remove and then click on
      Remove.
    5. Now re-install the language pack.

Method 2: If you are still not able to install basic typing feature for desired language, then try creating a new user account and install the language pack.

If you need further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. Could you please confirm OneNote application you are using is downloaded from Microsoft Store or was installed it from Office package?
    2. Are you connected to a domain network?
    3. What is the version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

Regards,

Naresh_K, Mar 20, 2023
  4. Basic typing won't install

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

Basic typing won't install

1. Basic typing won't install - Similar Threads - Basic typing won't

2. Japanese basic typing installed but not IME Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Japanese basic typing installed but not IME Keyboard: Hello everyone,I would like to install Japanese keyboard IMESO I installed the Japanese language, you can find attached the list of languages installed.However, as you can see on the attached second screenshot, Japanese typing method does not appear.This problem does not come...
  3. Japanese basic typing installed but not IME Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Japanese basic typing installed but not IME Keyboard: Hello everyone,I would like to install Japanese keyboard IMESO I installed the Japanese language, you can find attached the list of languages installed.However, as you can see on the attached second screenshot, Japanese typing method does not appear.This problem does not come...
  4. Basic typing won't install

Basic typing won't install: So I was installing a language and only the language pack got installed and not the basic typing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/basic-typing-wont-install/9d167793-a3a2-403f-8002-470726e5470c
  5. Basic typing can not be downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Basic typing can not be downloaded: The other day I got a notification that "Simplified Chinese IME dictionaries are not ready yet" and I decided to reinstall the language pack. When I start to download basic typing in any language pack and it won't download. There's no error or something, it is just a...
  6. Basic typing can not be downloaded

Basic typing can not be downloaded: The other day I got a notification that "Simplified Chinese IME dictionaries are not ready yet" and I decided to reinstall the language pack. When I start to download basic typing in any language pack and it won't download. There's no error or something, it is just a...
  7. Windows 11 language's basic typing won't finish downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 language's basic typing won't finish downloading: There is a known issue that if you type Chinese characters in an English system environment, the word-searching bar would disappear while typing multiple Chinese characters in a row. This issue was never fixed and was very annoying. Today I tried to uninstall the Chinese...
  8. Windows 11 language's basic typing won't finish downloading

Windows 11 language's basic typing won't finish downloading: There is a known issue that if you type Chinese characters in an English system environment, the word-searching bar would disappear while typing multiple Chinese characters in a row. This issue was never fixed and was very annoying. Today I tried to uninstall the Chinese...
  9. basic typing isn't downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    basic typing isn't downloading: Hello! How to fix this, basic typing isn't downloading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/basic-typing-isnt-downloading/8a900b14-38a7-4873-8e9f-4265715749e9
  10. Windows not installing basic typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows not installing basic typing: Hi, I have a problem with OneNote not proofing languages other than English. I was redirected to this forum after trying different solutions. You can see the discussion here:...