Windows 10: Basic Video File Format Converter Software

Discus and support Basic Video File Format Converter Software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for software (paid for is ok) that does not need an annual subcription which is basic that will allow me to convert between popular video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Felix77, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Felix77 Win User

Basic Video File Format Converter Software

I am looking for software (paid for is ok) that does not need an annual subcription which is basic that will allow me to convert between popular video file format types. Such as AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV
    Not looking for software that is elaborate and does more than this basic need to convert between different types.
    Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Computer type: PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model Number: MSI
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core AM4 Processor
    Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION MOBO
    Memory: G.Skill RAM, F4-3600C16D-32GTZR, 32GB
    Graphics Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Duke OC 11GB
    Browser: Google Chrome
    Antivirus: Kaspersky AV

:)

Felix77, Nov 23, 2020

2. Need a Video Converter That Can...

"YouTube accepts a wide range of video file formats. This list is all the video files YouTube will accept. Some video formats work best and are most compatible with certain computers, software or devices.
    Windows Media Video(.avi)
    .3GP (cell phones)
    .AVI (windows)
    .MOV (mac)
    .MP4 (ipod/psp)
    .MPEG
    .FLV (adobe flash)
    .SWF (shockwave flash)
    .MKV (h.264)

If you do not think your current video file format is recognized by YouTube, you may get the best results from converting your file to MPEG4 video with MP3 audio. If your format is recognized, but you are experiencing other issues with format errors, feel free to contact us, and we will try our best to fix it."

Deusxmachina, Nov 23, 2020
  3. sammy Win User
    Need software to convert 17GB animation file to Youtube uploadable size

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

I need software to convert 17GB animation file to Youtube uploadable size WITHOUT losing its color and quality.

File is having less 2 minute runtime.

I used Format factory tool to do so , it brought 17GB file down to 15MB but lost it's color and quality details from it.

I guess if any software could convert it to 50MB to 100MB size then it might keeps it's color and quality.

Do you know any of those. Please suggest.

Thanks!

sammy, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Eric3988 Win User

Video Format Converter

Hey everyone, how's it going? I'm looking for some software to convert some videos I have on my HDD to a format that is compatible for my PSP. I just got the PSP today and I don't know which format they need to be in so I can play them. If somebody can point me to some decent free software I would greatly appreciate it.

Eric3988, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Basic Video File Format Converter Software - Similar Threads - Basic Video File

2. Converting from C+? to BASIC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converting from C+? to BASIC: Hi, I can only read BASIC (Oshonsoft) and am faced with an example of CODE I need to use written in C+ I think. Can anyone help, by converting this into BASIC please? =============================================== CK_A = 0, CK_B = 0 For(I=0;I<N;I++) { CK_A = CK_A + Buffer...
  3. OST to PST Converter Software to Convert OST to PST File

OST to PST Converter Software to Convert OST to PST File: Toady am represent a wonderful Software for the conversion of inaccessible and disconnected OST files into Outlook PST files. keep your eyes in the post, i am revealing the name of Superlative Software- PDS OST to PST Converter. It's very reliable for non tech users because...
  4. Calibre converting formats

in Windows 10 Support
    Calibre converting formats: I was forced to load Calibre to this pc (W10). My W7 pc went on a recovery program (waiting on a case fan).. I have used Calibre to convert books for years, but when I installed it today for the life of me, I can not remember how to convert epub to mobi. I need to do this for...
  5. Convert DVD to video file

in Windows 10 Support
    Convert DVD to video file: Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post. I had Costco convert a VHS to DVD, now I have all these files. Basically it's a DVD of 9 different scenes. Any idea on how I can save into one video file so I can upload to Google drive? Thanks for any help. [img] 175091
  6. Audio File Format Converter Program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio File Format Converter Program: Any suggestion for audio converter software to convert wide range of audio files. Ok; if I have to pay for a program but not one which involves an ongoing subscription bill. So one off purchase for software and key that can convert apple m4a, m4p, m4b formats to mp3, wav file...
  7. How to convert MOD video file to MPG format

in Windows 10 News
    How to convert MOD video file to MPG format: [ATTACH]Most of us will likely have no idea what a MOD file is, and that’s because camcorders are not as popular as they once were. […] This article How to convert MOD video file to MPG format first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Software to convert mp4 to scr files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Software to convert mp4 to scr files: Hi, I want to convert a 24mb mp4 file to a .scr file and strip out the audio . Can anyone recommend any good software for this. thanks, Habib. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-to-convert-mp4-to-scr-files/f6f01d69-7821-4435-99ab-25bd99f00a37
  9. Convert Video Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert Video Files: Does windows 10 offer a service to convert and compress video files? Secondly if the answer is no how do I know if the service I download is legitimate? Thirdly if the answer is no can anyone recommend a service for someone who knows very little? Sorry for all the...
  10. Converting 'C' to Oshonsoft BASIC

Converting 'C' to Oshonsoft BASIC: Hi, I use Oshonsoft simulator for writing programs, which are in Visual BASIC I think. I have a program written in 'C', that I'm trying to convert, but I'm stuck, and hope someone here can help please. Here is the 'C' program and the Oshonsoft one I've started. Thanks,...