Windows 10: Basic windows wallpaper in the lockscreen and not the wallpapers that have the window...

Discus and support Basic windows wallpaper in the lockscreen and not the wallpapers that have the window... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I need help with the Windows spotlight option because it does not appear in the lock screen. It just shows basic HD wallpapers that gives a tedious... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aaron Gabriel Novesteras, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Basic windows wallpaper in the lockscreen and not the wallpapers that have the window...

Hi, I need help with the Windows spotlight option because it does not appear in the lock screen. It just shows basic HD wallpapers that gives a tedious feeling (subjective) to me and I don't like it. I just want the wallpapers that gives beautiful and immaculate photos that are calming and gives a relaxing feeling and asks if I like the photo or not. This actually happened when I first this gaming laptop of ASUS Strix GL553VE it just showed many window spotlight wallpapers in the home screen; after I reset this pc it just disappeared. I hope you guys can help me because Windows Spotlight just gives me that heavenly feel and it is one of the best Windows feature I have seen in Windows 10!

:)

Aaron Gabriel Novesteras, Mar 2, 2019
  2. KW
    kw Win User

Windows 7 RC Wallpapers

Windows 7 Wallpapers

Thanks guys for the link.

I just updated the file with all the latest Windows 7 Wallpapers from various localization builds, etc. Its now a 165 MB file containing 218 Wallpapers. Enjoy. *Smile Basic windows wallpaper in the lockscreen and not the wallpapers that have the window... :)

3. amit_kmr Win User
    Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

I really like the spotlight feature as it sometimes feature very classy lockscreen wallpapers & with the slideshow option it is not feasible for us to put the exact same wallpaper as on lockscreen so i hope that windows consider this as an enhancement
    for the later releases.

amit_kmr, Mar 2, 2019
  4. cwmwown Win User

Basic windows wallpaper in the lockscreen and not the wallpapers that have the window...

Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

It is called windows spotlight.

In order to set them to your lockscreen go to where you change your wallpapers, select slideshow and choose windows spotlight.

There are ways to save the current wallpapers to use as your desktop and for other purposes. (as long as it is legal)

http://www.windowscentral.com/how-save-all-windows-spotlight-lockscreen-images

cwmwown, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Basic windows wallpaper in the lockscreen and not the wallpapers that have the window...

1. Basic windows wallpaper in the lockscreen and not the wallpapers that have the window... - Similar Threads - Basic wallpaper lockscreen

2. Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default: Hi, recently I've noticed that my lockscreen wallpaper switches to the default image every now and then when booting up. There's only one account on the computer and that account has a custom wallpaper as the lockscreen. When I turn on the system it'll sometimes display the...
  3. Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default: Hi, recently I've noticed that my lockscreen wallpaper switches to the default image every now and then when booting up. There's only one account on the computer and that account has a custom wallpaper as the lockscreen. When I turn on the system it'll sometimes display the...
  4. Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SUSPICIOUS IMAGE LOCKSCREEN WALLPAPER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SUSPICIOUS IMAGE LOCKSCREEN WALLPAPER: ISSUE:My lock screen wallpaper changed suddenly, I didn't change it automatically happened, without my action . Even that suspicious image I have seen is not in my PC storage haven't downloaded that at all .I don't know why it's happening ... Please make me know what is going...
  6. SUSPICIOUS IMAGE LOCKSCREEN WALLPAPER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SUSPICIOUS IMAGE LOCKSCREEN WALLPAPER: ISSUE:My lock screen wallpaper changed suddenly, I didn't change it automatically happened, without my action . Even that suspicious image I have seen is not in my PC storage haven't downloaded that at all .I don't know why it's happening ... Please make me know what is going...
  7. Lockscreen Wallpaper

Lockscreen Wallpaper: I can't change the lockscreen wallpaper, Everytime i want to change wallpaper I select wallpaper then wallpaper is only loading not applying. Windows spotlight also isn't working. When i select windows spotlight, i see only blue colour in Lockscreen.i have many times reset my...
  8. wallpaper lockscreen unknown picture

wallpaper lockscreen unknown picture: its been happening for 1 week my wallpaper and lockscreen changeby itself with unknown persons photos and I tried with changing photos in my background and lockscreen and sync settings and even with firewall but no change...
  9. Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically: I use windows 10 home. I have my lockscreen wallpaper set to picture mode and i have no clue how this keeps changing to some other random picture which i never had on my device before. it keeps happening with two pictures only, i have not seen it change to any other than...
  10. Lockscreen and desktop wallpaper bug

Lockscreen and desktop wallpaper bug: I don't know from where this photo came into my laptop, not only that this photo automatically set as my wallpaper on desktop and lock screen frequently when I plug in charger. it has irritated me a lot, even after deleting it comes again. what the hell is this? Kindly...