Windows 10: Basically a Useless Computer

Discus and support Basically a Useless Computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I Bought a new comupter and basically I installed something on the AMD website which caused some errors. I was able to fix it but when I restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ClaytonWare, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Basically a Useless Computer

I Bought a new comupter and basically I installed something on the AMD website which caused some errors. I was able to fix it but when I restarted apparently a file got corrupted. I have tried everything. And I mean everything to fix this. I can't boot windows. I can even re-install it because it says that all of my drives are partition drives.

I NEED help I can't use this computer at all.

:)

ClaytonWare, Aug 24, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

Basic Network guide

I'll be adding a small page on doing this in windows vista soon, since XP is the same with a step or two less, i assume people will figure it out.

Mussels, Aug 24, 2019
  3. File Explorer (or This PC) Slow and basically useless

Hi Snow,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

When you say that you are unable to use USB Thumb drives or the USB Backup drive, does it mean that the drives doesn't get recognized by the computer?

I suggest you to try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Troubleshoot Hardware and Devices. It
    reviews, diagnose and identifies operational or technical problems within a hardware device.

• Press Windows Key +R, type
      Control Panel
    • Type
      troubleshooting
      in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.
    • Click on
      Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update the USB port drivers.

• Press Windows Key +R and type
      devmgmt.msc
      to open Device manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers
      at the left bottom.
    • Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

To fix the issues with file explorer:

Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. It
    performs common maintenance tasks in Windows, such as cleaning up unused files and shortcuts.

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance
      to run the troubleshooter.

Also run the Microsoft Safety Scanner to remove any malware present in your
    computer.

Safety Scanner Disclaimer: There could be a loss of data while performing a scan using Microsoft safety scanner to eliminate viruses if any.

If you don't want to use OneDrive, you can disable it or hide it on your computer. To do so, please refer the following help article.

Turn off or uninstall OneDrive

Hope this helps you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Aug 24, 2019
  4. a111087 Win User

Basically a Useless Computer

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Basically a Useless Computer

1. Basically a Useless Computer - Similar Threads - Basically Useless Computer

2. Useless and harmful processes in Windows 10 for the computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Useless and harmful processes in Windows 10 for the computer.: I am an ordinary gamer. I purchased Windows 10 only because I need to install an MMO game that I play with my friends who are living in different parts of this planet. When I turn on my computer, I open the Google browser, check Google Mail, read Google News, and then launch...
  3. Useless and harmful processes in Windows 10 for the computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Useless and harmful processes in Windows 10 for the computer.: I am an ordinary gamer. I purchased Windows 10 only because I need to install an MMO game that I play with my friends who are living in different parts of this planet. When I turn on my computer, I open the Google browser, check Google Mail, read Google News, and then launch...
  4. Useless and harmful processes in Windows 10 for the computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer basically reset itself.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer basically reset itself.: So last night, I was trying to download a game onto an sd card. I forgot to keep my computer open so the download didn't finish and I had to restart it. When I restart it, I thought it was going to be downloaded to the wrong location so I cancel the download. This caused File...
  6. Computer is basically stuffed

Computer is basically stuffed: Hello, my computer recently has stopped working essentially, it started after i downloaded 3 srs audio files, my pc was fine for a few more days but when i logged on 3 days after i downloaded the files, the sound wasnt working and i cant open photos from my files, use cortana...
  7. Computer useless after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer useless after Windows 10 update: AGAIN! A recent windows 10 update has left my computer useless! Can't type, mouse gone crazy. Tried many online solutions. HELP!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-useless-after-windows-10-update/8c2b004c-3532-4d07-8be7-a9e2cd887b3d
  8. copy and paste - the most basic of basic computer functions

copy and paste - the most basic of basic computer functions: Oh mighty Microsoft - how low have you fallen now? I cannot copy and paste on the latest update of Windows 10. This is completely unacceptable. I realize many thousands of people are posting about this same problem. When will Microsoft put out a patch to fix this....
  9. Random Bluescreens rendering my computer useless

Random Bluescreens rendering my computer useless: Hello, I've had a lot of issues with my computer ever since my Motherboard stopped working. I've replaced the motherboard, RAM, CPU and PSU but i'm still getting random BSOD while working with my computer. I've tried the following: Completely reinstall Windows (From a...
  10. Useless Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Useless Taskbar: Problem: Can't use Cortana search, open notifications or open the start menu. Can't run Insider Hub either I've been searching google all day and tried several methods with no results. * I created a powershell.exe file on the desktop and ran as administrator to use the...