Windows 10: bass boost

Discus and support bass boost in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Please can you explain me, why you remove Bass Boost from sound/enhancement?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NebojsaNesic, Jul 27, 2019.

1. bass boost

Hello,

Please can you explain me, why you remove Bass Boost from sound/enhancement?

:)

NebojsaNesic, Jul 27, 2019

2. Bass boost options for windows 10

**** Solved **** No need to install 3rd party apps **** Windows has all you need ****

Hi Lindrea,

You can very easily customize/enhance the Bass or Treble depending on your taste.

Go to -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Sound -> Select/Click playback device (which you want to customize) ->Click on properties -> Go to Enhancement tab -> Select Bass boost option -> Click on Settings.

You will get a pop-up which has option to select Frequency & Boost level. It is here where you can customize the bass and treble settings.

Lower frequency levels represents Bass, whereas higher frequency level represents treble. If you select a lower frequency value and set the boost level to a higher value for that frequency, your device bass will improve.

Similarly, if you set a higher boost level for a high frequency value, it will enhance treble for the device.

This worked very well for me. Select frequency as 50 Hz and Boost level as 24 dB. Click on OK -> Click on apply.

You may want to customize other frequency as well to find a sound suitable to your taste.

Make sure that you have checked the Bass Boost option.

Hope above helps you.

Thanks,

Smoke

sumit.naugaraiya, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Update audio crackle with Bass Boost

Hello,
    Recently I upgraded Windows to the new Anniversary Update. However, when I turn on Bass Boost in the Sound settings, there seems to be a weird crackling sound when playing a video, just as if my headphones are broken or can't play enough bass. I believe this has to do with Windows, as I found a really weird thing - if I go to the settings and disable Bass Boost, then enable it again, the video plays out fine. Until I play another video - then the sound is crap again. And so, every time I play a video I have to re-enable the Bass Boost to get a decent sound.
    This happens both with the default audio drivers and with the suggested Conexant drivers on the manufacturer's website.
    Before I upgraded Windows there was no issue.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Thanks bass boost :)

Vladislav Iliev, Jul 27, 2019
  4. bass boost

what exactly is bass boost in sound settings?

Hello mamabar,

The Bass Boost Settings increases the perceived quality of the audio by boosting the bass response in the frequency range that is supported by the speaker. Regarding your question, this setting will also apply to audios playing on other media player, but
    when a player has the enhancement feature such as graphic equalizer, that certain player can alter its own bass settings without affecting the Bass Boost Settings in Sound Settings.

Also, it would be great if you can explain more about the other frequency region.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

bass boost

1. bass boost - Similar Threads - bass boost

2. Whenever I record a video on my Windows 10 laptop I end up having very bass boosted videos...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whenever I record a video on my Windows 10 laptop I end up having very bass boosted videos...: So ever since I got my computer I have never figured out why every time I would record a game or stream I would have a sort of bass-boosted style sound that comes out of the recording during my games. The thing is, it sounds normal from the speakers and only affects the...
  3. Whenever I record a video on my Windows 10 laptop I end up having very bass boosted videos...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I record a video on my Windows 10 laptop I end up having very bass boosted videos...: So ever since I got my computer I have never figured out why every time I would record a game or stream I would have a sort of bass-boosted style sound that comes out of the recording during my games. The thing is, it sounds normal from the speakers and only affects the...
  4. Whenever I record a video on my Windows 10 laptop I end up having very bass boosted videos...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cant see the enhancment tag in my setting so i can get bass boosted audio

I cant see the enhancment tag in my setting so i can get bass boosted audio: I just updated to windows 11 and before i updated it on windows 10 I still had the enhancement tab. I have tried everything possible even install older Realtek drivers and still no change....
  6. I cant see the enhancment tag in my setting so i can get bass boosted audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see the enhancment tag in my setting so i can get bass boosted audio: I just updated to windows 11 and before i updated it on windows 10 I still had the enhancement tab. I have tried everything possible even install older Realtek drivers and still no change....
  7. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System sounds bass boosted: Hello, so recently just today my system sounds were bass boosted. It wasn't like this before, it just became bass boosted now. I would want to know how to fix this.Thanks....
  8. System sounds bass boosted

System sounds bass boosted: Hello, so recently just today my system sounds were bass boosted. It wasn't like this before, it just became bass boosted now. I would want to know how to fix this.Thanks....
  9. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. The built in microphone sounds like a BASS BOOSTED ROBOT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The built in microphone sounds like a BASS BOOSTED ROBOT: My laptop's mic sounds like a robot. I need help fixing it as this laptop is quite new. This the mic's name - Intel® Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. Model Name: SF514-55TA...