Windows 10: Bass keep getting lowered every time the music or video ends

Discus and support Bass keep getting lowered every time the music or video ends in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a weird problem where my bass keeps resetting or getting lower every time the video or music ends . To boost it again I have to go into advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/beerpotla, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Bass keep getting lowered every time the music or video ends

I have a weird problem where my bass keeps resetting or getting lower every time the video or music ends . To boost it again I have to go into advanced properties of headphone and reselect the exclusive mode options and apply it after video or music ends. I am using Operagx browser and my spatial sound is turned off. Pls help

submitted by /u/beerpotla
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/beerpotla, Feb 10, 2021

2. There is no effect on bass, Windows is playing all the music only with vocal and no bass.

Original title: no bass in playback music

since I upgraded my windows from 8.1 to 10... there is no bass in music in play back...please help me out...

I am facing so much prob.. I am a dj and and bass is so much damn important for me..

I have tried everything but there is no effect on bass.. windows is playing all the music only with vocal... no bass.....

please help me...

laptop- dell inspiron 3148 (turnable touch screen)

Gulshan KumarPradhan, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    adding background music to video

You need a video editing program to do that. Because you tell you have no experience, I recommend you start with a free one before spending money, to see if video editing is something you might get interested in.

In my opinion, the absolutely easiest to use and by far the best of all free editors is OpenShot (OpenShot Video Editor | Free, Open, and Award-Winning Video Editor for Linux, Mac, and Windows!)

It is Open Source (Open source - Wikipedia), free with no hidden costs for additional features.

When installed, run OpenShot. List numbers refer to numbers in screenshot:
    1. Select Project Files
    2. Click + to browse to and import your video
    3. Video will be added to Project Files
    4. Drag the video to timeline, to any free track. Be sure to add video so that beginning of it touches the red vertical line at beginning of the track
    5. Right click video track, select Separate Audio > Single clip

Bass keep getting lowered every time the music or video ends [​IMG]

(Click to enlarge.)

Audio will be separated from video and moved to another track. Select the audio track, right click it and select Remove Clip:

Audio track will be cleared, the original audio of your video removed.

Import your music file to Project Files exactly as you imported the video, and drag it to any free track.

Usually the added audio track is not the same length than the video. If your music lasts longer than the video, go to end of timeline and drag audio track content so that it ends at the same point than video:

If your music track is shorter than video, you can add it again at the end of current audio track.

Now you can export (save) the video:

That's it! Easy, fast and free.

Note Please notice that if you want to publish the video on social media, YouTube and such, you must own copyrights for audio and video content, or have copyright owner's permission. On my 100+ Windows videos, when I feel the video needs some background music, I use the copyright free music from https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music. Another free source is the Free Music Archive.

4. Bass keep getting lowered every time the music or video ends

Windows 10 Update audio crackle with Bass Boost

Hello,
    Recently I upgraded Windows to the new Anniversary Update. However, when I turn on Bass Boost in the Sound settings, there seems to be a weird crackling sound when playing a video, just as if my headphones are broken or can't play enough bass. I believe this has to do with Windows, as I found a really weird thing - if I go to the settings and disable Bass Boost, then enable it again, the video plays out fine. Until I play another video - then the sound is crap again. And so, every time I play a video I have to re-enable the Bass Boost to get a decent sound.
    This happens both with the default audio drivers and with the suggested Conexant drivers on the manufacturer's website.
    Before I upgraded Windows there was no issue.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Thanks Bass keep getting lowered every time the music or video ends :)

Vladislav Iliev, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Bass keep getting lowered every time the music or video ends

1. Bass keep getting lowered every time the music or video ends - Similar Threads - Bass keep getting

2. Windows Date and Time keeps getting cut off at the end.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Date and Time keeps getting cut off at the end.: The date and time at the end of the taskbar keep getting cut off when I start my computer. In order to fix the taskbar I have to check the hidden taskbar in settings and then unhide it by clicking the same box and it will temporarily go back to normal. I made another question...
  3. Windows Date and Time keeps getting cut off at the end.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Date and Time keeps getting cut off at the end.: The date and time at the end of the taskbar keep getting cut off when I start my computer. In order to fix the taskbar I have to check the hidden taskbar in settings and then unhide it by clicking the same box and it will temporarily go back to normal. I made another question...
  4. Windows Date and Time keeps getting cut off at the end.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Date and Time keeps getting cut off at the end.: The date and time at the end of the taskbar keep getting cut off when I start my computer. In order to fix it I have to just turn off or on some options in the taskbar settings. It's fine right now because I just have to do something in the settings to fix it, but on startup,...
  5. Windows Date and Time keeps getting cut off at the end.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Date and Time keeps getting cut off at the end.: The date and time at the end of the taskbar keep getting cut off when I start my computer. In order to fix it I have to just turn off or on some options in the taskbar settings. It's fine right now because I just have to do something in the settings to fix it, but on startup,...
  6. Child's screen time ending at 4pm every day.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child's screen time ending at 4pm every day.: Without fail, every day my son's screen time limit ends at 4pm . I have set the limits for time allowed to max, from hours 7am to 1030pm, and every day he has to request for more time. How can I fix this?...
  7. MUSIC VIDEOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    MUSIC VIDEOS: **OK; Now with this LATEST MS UPDATE, which just about kept my computer for more than 1 day, (download, install, over and over), now when I try to go on to ANY music videos, the color is DISTORTED. I looked at some music videos about 1 wk ago, and was fine; now, the latest...
  8. No bass in my recorded videos, feels empty.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bass in my recorded videos, feels empty.: Everytime I record, and then later on listen to how the sound is, there is no bass, and it feels like the sound is coming out of a phone speaker. I've tried with OBS, Bandicam (Full version) and also Shadowplay from Nvidia. But all of them, after I record, doesn't have any...
  9. No Video in YouTube Music Videos.

in Browsers and Email
    No Video in YouTube Music Videos.: Hi folks, Just like the title said, my problem is that I'm not getting any video when I try to watch a music video on YouTube. In the past all I've had to do was reload the page and then it would work, but after smashing F5 hundreds of times I've come to the conclusion...
  10. Video playback issues, keeps skipping to the end

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playback issues, keeps skipping to the end: I have Windows 10, Dell Precision 5510. I downloaded a few mp4 videos, and I keep having problems with it. Sometimes I like to skip through the video to get to a certain point. Sometimes if I do it a lot for a video, it stops playing. However, today, the videos I...