Windows 10: Bat file automatically close?

Discus and support Bat file automatically close? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; when i execute the bat file i get a window this window should be closed after 5 seconds if no interaction with the window was done Does anybody know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nico20058septem, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Bat file automatically close?

when i execute the bat file i get a window this window should be closed after 5 seconds if no interaction with the window was done

Does anybody know how to do this?

:)

Nico20058septem, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Lucasonas Win User

BAT file/Script to find and replace files

FordGT90Concept!!!

Your attachment is very close, it kept all the 5 numerals intact, but like you said: "it will rename them all from "#_Example_720p.zip" to "RAT_Example_#_24f_ONO.zip"...

Greetings, Streetfighter 2

I can't seem to get the BAT to work, but I'll still keep on trying.

Any other suggestions, or BAT scripts Streetfighter & FordGT90Concept?

Lucasonas, Sep 11, 2020
  3. sc00VN Win User
    .bat file

A batch file (.bat extension) is basically a series of commands to be executed by the command-line interpreter. When you open the file, your system runs every command stored in the file from top to bottom, once the final command has been executed, it closes
    itself indicating it has finished its job. However, everything happens so fast you think it closes immediately and that's completely normal.

If you want the command-line interpreter window to remains open once the last command has been executed, I suggest you do the following:

- Right click on the .bat file and click on the 'edit' button.

- It will open a notepad displaying a series of commands.

- Create a new line by hitting enter after the final text and type in 'pause' without quotes.

- Save the file and run it. This time the window will remain open.

sc00VN, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Bairn_966 Win User

Bat file automatically close?

Formating a Windows 10 .bat file.

At present and indeed since purchasing this computer, that has a front panel which lights up with LED, to be honest is most annoying and distracting. Computer, has a software which should control the LED or select OFF. To cut story short, this software fails
    with the off, but can set off by clicking Phoenix icon, which opens a window, allowing to click the off position, however it is required to click this icon at each start of computer. What I am trying to obtain, suggest a .bat file to do this step automatically
    as to my at present clicking this icon an d selecting the LED off position. I have tried without success ;

@Echo off

title close Phoenix Control {name of icon)

echo closing

rd /s /q C:\$Phoenix

Shut down Phoenix /I

As said I know nothing in how to compose a .bat file. I thought in seeking help from this Forum, and if indeed, this can be done. Thank you, Bairn

Bairn_966, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Bat file automatically close?

1. Bat file automatically close? - Similar Threads - Bat file automatically

2. Bat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bat file: I have a bat fileI am improving it bit by bit till I have reached But not i have added a warning to it before a commandI now want to make that line font size Bigger than the others How can I do that ??So here is the Batch file content@ECHO OFF echo...
  3. Bat file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bat file: I have a bat fileI am improving it bit by bit till I have reached But not i have added a warning to it before a commandI now want to make that line font size Bigger than the others How can I do that ??So here is the Batch file content@ECHO OFF echo...
  4. .bat files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .bat files: So i am trying to make a minecraft server and need to open a .bat file but i keep getting a error saying "This app can not run on this pc" But it worked a month ago i need a solution please....
  5. Bat file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bat file: Good morning/evening/night, I wanted to create a batch file or an exe that can change options inside the gui of an application (the application is cisco webex) (if you are familliar with webex i want to change the audio or turn it to music mode witha batch file) but i am...
  6. *.bat -files not starting!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *.bat -files not starting!: I have a friend that wants to host a Minecraft server for a few friends, and we put "java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar server.jar nogui" in "Start.bat" in a folder, but nothing happens when we start the file server.jar is also in that folder! He has Java installed and Windows 10...
  7. renaming Bat file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    renaming Bat file: Dear all, I need to complete my script .bat file to rename the Res_.pdf to Res_"Folder name". Note: this code is copied from another site its working already but with the following sequence; Res_.pdf to _Res_.pdf Thanks. for /r "PATH" %%G in . do pushd %%G for %%*...
  8. Automatically close CMD window after .bat file finishes?

Automatically close CMD window after .bat file finishes?: I've got a little batch file I use to open two programs with one shortcut, and while it works, the CMD window remains open until I manually close it. There is an "exit" at the end, and I've googled for solutions for this but none of them worked. @Echo off cd C:\Program...
  9. .bat file

in Windows 10 Customization
    .bat file: I have .bat file it is not working in my new PC when I double click on it. but it was working in my old PC. could your please support how to associate .bat file in windows 10? Kindly looking for your support and reply in this regards. Thanks.....
  10. .bat files changed?

.bat files changed?: Greetings. Regarding Windows 10. I have a .bat file that I've used for... well, since forever. It rarely changes and it hasn't changed in months. Despite running quite fine in its current incarnation for some months now it's quite recently it's began throwing the error:...