Windows 10: Bat file to sync time, then open Time and Date to Internet Time tab

Discus and support Bat file to sync time, then open Time and Date to Internet Time tab in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A few years back, I had a bat file (that may have been written by Shawn B) that did three things: it launched the time syncing process, then when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wisewiz, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Wisewiz Win User

Bat file to sync time, then open Time and Date to Internet Time tab

A few years back, I had a bat file (that may have been written by Shawn B) that did three things: it launched the time syncing process, then when the process had succeeded, it triggered the playing of a sound, and finally, it opened the Time and Date dialog directly to the Internet Time page, where I could see that the syncing had succeeded at that particular time. Does anyone know enough about that bat file (or equivalent) to tell me how to re-create it?
    (Win 10, version 1909)

:)

Wisewiz, Mar 15, 2020

2. date and time sync

1. Click once on the date/time in the bottom right corner
    2. Choose Change date and time
    3. Choose Internet time tab
    4. Change settings
    5. Click Synchronize with Internet time server
    6. Choose your server: I use time-b-nist.gov because it is one of the US gov't time labs time centres.

Canadian Tech, Mar 15, 2020
  3. date and time sync

I see this, after following your instructions: "Unable to start the Windows
    Time service. Please try later."

JamesAsbell, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Bat file to sync time, then open Time and Date to Internet Time tab

time and date

Hi ritaroberts,

To prevent it from changing, disable time syncing. Right-click the time and date display on the right side of the Windows taskbar and select "Adjust Date/Time." Open the "Internet Time" tab in the "Date and Time" dialog box that opens up and then click the
    "Change Settings" button.

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Bat file to sync time, then open Time and Date to Internet Time tab

1. Bat file to sync time, then open Time and Date to Internet Time tab - Similar Threads - Bat file sync

2. Files time and date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files time and date: When we do send to a file from any drive or desktop to pendrive does the file get saved in pendrive with that current time or it keeps the time and date when it was created...
  3. date and time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    date and time.: my date and time in the taskbar has gone black how can I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time/c235de2f-d3bd-4f95-a5a8-73adf29ed4b4
  4. Date & Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Date & Time: in the taskbar I see my time as follows: 18:30 this I just how I want it. but when I boot my PC I see in the left button corner the time as 6:30 (not 18:30) my settings are as follows: Country or Region: Belgium Current format: English (Belgium) I know it's a minor problem...
  5. Date and time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Date and time: I just want to know why notepad doesn't post a date when the file was added or if it does how do I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time/14ce723e-4e60-44c4-be2f-7ef684ef49f7"
  6. time/date

time/date: Today my computer is showing the wrong date and time. How do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timedate/ca589952-9105-4fe7-aeaa-8b3a6074a95a
  7. windows time and internet time does't sync

windows time and internet time does't sync: im using dual boot, ubuntu and windows 10 with latest updated. but the hours exactly doesn't sync. for example, i booting on 10:00 am, then change to boot ubuntu then back on windows on 18:30pm the time still on 10am, but the minute gota change to 10:30pm, i trying using...
  8. date and time

date and time: computer not keeping correct date and time although I have reset it several times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/date-and-time/9942a1c1-e4bf-4d67-a25f-f1f2f7edf267
  9. Date and Time, and Time Zone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Date and Time, and Time Zone: I am having some difficulty updating my Windows 10 Mobile Phone. I am able to download and installed a new update on my Windows 10 Mobile Phone, however, I am always getting the following error message after I restart the phone: "we are having problem updating you phone...
  10. Date/Time will not open in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Date/Time will not open in taskbar: I upgraded like everyone else in July and my laptop is working perfectly however my desktop is having the problems. When I go to where the date and time is and left-click on it nothing happens. If I right click it will give me the options to adjust date/time etc.. But what I...