Windows 10: Bat file to sync time, then open Time and Date to Internet Time tab

Discus and support Bat file to sync time, then open Time and Date to Internet Time tab in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A few years back, I had a bat file (that may have been written by Shawn B) that did three things: it launched the time syncing process, then when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wisewiz, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Wisewiz Win User

Bat file to sync time, then open Time and Date to Internet Time tab

A few years back, I had a bat file (that may have been written by Shawn B) that did three things: it launched the time syncing process, then when the process had succeeded, it triggered the playing of a sound, and finally, it opened the Time and Date dialog directly to the Internet Time page, where I could see that the syncing had succeeded at that particular time. Does anyone know enough about that bat file (or equivalent) to tell me how to re-create it?
    (Win 10, version 1909)

:)

Wisewiz, Mar 15, 2020

2. date and time sync

1. Click once on the date/time in the bottom right corner
    2. Choose Change date and time
    3. Choose Internet time tab
    4. Change settings
    5. Click Synchronize with Internet time server
    6. Choose your server: I use time-b-nist.gov because it is one of the US gov't time labs time centres.

Canadian Tech, Mar 15, 2020
  3. date and time sync

I see this, after following your instructions: "Unable to start the Windows
    Time service. Please try later."

JamesAsbell, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Bat file to sync time, then open Time and Date to Internet Time tab

time and date

Hi ritaroberts,

To prevent it from changing, disable time syncing. Right-click the time and date display on the right side of the Windows taskbar and select "Adjust Date/Time." Open the "Internet Time" tab in the "Date and Time" dialog box that opens up and then click the
    "Change Settings" button.

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Bat file to sync time, then open Time and Date to Internet Time tab

1. Bat file to sync time, then open Time and Date to Internet Time tab - Similar Threads - Bat file sync

2. Date and time sync not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date and time sync not working.: Hello. I recently moved to the United States, and I need to change my date and time settings.Unfortunately, the time zone will not synchronize. I have a 6-month old Surface Laptop 4 and I'm only getting these problems now.When I change my time zone to Eastern time, the time...
  3. Date and time sync not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date and time sync not working.: Hello. I recently moved to the United States, and I need to change my date and time settings.Unfortunately, the time zone will not synchronize. I have a 6-month old Surface Laptop 4 and I'm only getting these problems now.When I change my time zone to Eastern time, the time...
  4. Date & time sync issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Date & time sync issues: I've a windows 10 Pro installation on a desktop bought August 2020. However, I have synchronisation issues. The computer won't synchronize automatically. It always displayed the date/time of the most recent shutdown of the computer. Settings in date/time: * Time...
  5. Date and Time Not Syncing Automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date and Time Not Syncing Automatically: I am a Windows 10 user. I am also using Linux Ubuntu in parallel with Windows 10 as I have dual booted my laptop. The problem I am facing is that the date and time is not automatically syncing in Windows 10. Everytime I boot Windows, I have to manually sync it by going to...
  6. Sync of Date and time

Sync of Date and time: My windows 10 is not syncing date and time. I am doing it manually every time by going to control panel --> Internet time settings --> update now. The server mentioned by for time sync is 'time.windows.com'. i have verified 'windows time' services and it is in automatic mode...
  7. The Date and Time Would Not Sync Automatically

The Date and Time Would Not Sync Automatically: Hi, this is an issue i am trying to resolve. when i finish working and then i start working after some hours or so, it shows me the previous date and time which was of the previous time i closed the laptop....
  8. Files time and date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files time and date: When we do send to a file from any drive or desktop to pendrive does the file get saved in pendrive with that current time or it keeps the time and date when it was created...
  9. Windows time and date syncing issue

Windows time and date syncing issue: Hi, I have this problem whereby the time and date are not always syncing on my computer from cold boot. I have tried setting Windows Time to start automatically in Services Manager and to restart the service if it fails. But for some reason after each switch on it keeps...
  10. windows time and internet time does't sync

windows time and internet time does't sync: im using dual boot, ubuntu and windows 10 with latest updated. but the hours exactly doesn't sync. for example, i booting on 10:00 am, then change to boot ubuntu then back on windows on 18:30pm the time still on 10am, but the minute gota change to 10:30pm, i trying using...