Windows 10: .bat file

Discus and support .bat file in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have .bat file it is not working in my new PC when I double click on it. but it was working in my old PC. could your please support how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MohammadTabrez1, Dec 17, 2019.

1. .bat file

I have .bat file it is not working in my new PC when I double click on it. but it was working in my old PC.

could your please support how to associate .bat file in windows 10?

Kindly looking for your support and reply in this regards.

Thanks..

:)

MohammadTabrez1, Dec 17, 2019

2. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Lucasonas Win User
    BAT file/Script to find and replace files

FordGT90Concept!!!

Your attachment is very close, it kept all the 5 numerals intact, but like you said: "it will rename them all from "#_Example_720p.zip" to "RAT_Example_#_24f_ONO.zip"...

Greetings, Streetfighter 2

I can't seem to get the BAT to work, but I'll still keep on trying.

Any other suggestions, or BAT scripts Streetfighter & FordGT90Concept?

Lucasonas, Dec 17, 2019
  4. .bat file

Help with a .bat file.

I have this .bat file that I've been messing around with:

.bat file [​IMG]

I got it to open the Windows Update interface:

.bat file [​IMG]

However, I need the .bat file to go a step further and auto click the Check for updates button circled in orange.

Can someone help me to finish editing the .bat file so that when I click the .bat file, the process of manually checking for Windows Updates becomes fully automated?

EyeInTheSky, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

.bat file

1. .bat file - Similar Threads - bat file

2. Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows: as said in title.I do NOT want the make a bat file shortcut and pin that.I do NOT want to hear about adding it to the Start-UP folder.I need the line of code to ad to the RegEdit to allow for .Bat files to be pinned/dragged and drop directly to my start menu. I know it is...
  3. Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows: as said in title.I do NOT want the make a bat file shortcut and pin that.I do NOT want to hear about adding it to the Start-UP folder.I need the line of code to ad to the RegEdit to allow for .Bat files to be pinned/dragged and drop directly to my start menu. I know it is...
  4. Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can the Windows Notepad Recent list include a pinned .bat file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can the Windows Notepad Recent list include a pinned .bat file?: I have a batch file that makes several new folders at a time based on our company's new customer information. I open the batch file in Notepad and paste the data into it from Excel and then save and close it. I then run it as a batch file to create the new folders. I have...
  6. Can the Windows Notepad Recent list include a pinned .bat file?

Can the Windows Notepad Recent list include a pinned .bat file?: I have a batch file that makes several new folders at a time based on our company's new customer information. I open the batch file in Notepad and paste the data into it from Excel and then save and close it. I then run it as a batch file to create the new folders. I have...
  7. Why can't I set a default App for .bat files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I set a default App for .bat files?: I have read this question, as I also use vim for my editinghttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-default-app-for-filetypes-not-listed/b01cb589-f8e2-4186-a0f6-02ee0f15babeand searched and you can change the default open app for .bat files but have...
  8. Why can't I set a default App for .bat files?

Why can't I set a default App for .bat files?: I have read this question, as I also use vim for my editinghttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-default-app-for-filetypes-not-listed/b01cb589-f8e2-4186-a0f6-02ee0f15babeand searched and you can change the default open app for .bat files but have...
  9. Cant open .bat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open .bat file: I am trying to open a .bat file and when I open it I get an error pop up saying "This app cant run on your pc" I am wondering how to resolve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-bat-file/48319b2d-06b7-4344-9cca-a7d038f789df
  10. Cant open .bat file

Cant open .bat file: I am trying to open a .bat file and when I open it I get an error pop up saying "This app cant run on your pc" I am wondering how to resolve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-bat-file/48319b2d-06b7-4344-9cca-a7d038f789df