Windows 10: BAT output

Discus and support BAT output in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys! I want to get a reg output file from a bat file I will run x.bat it will give me x.reg Everything seems to be ok. But i want double \\... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Feuer, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Feuer Win User

BAT output

Hey guys!

I want to get a reg output file from a bat file
    I will run x.bat it will give me x.reg

Everything seems to be ok. But i want double \\ character for path entry and it gives me one \ character
    and i dont want the last \ character too

bat script and the outputs are here;

C:\OKUL\SINIF\OGRENCI\x.bat i run that

x.bat

Code:
    x.reg i got that

Code:
    result;

"Path"="C:\OKUL\SINIF\OGRENCI" i am taking this entry

"Path"="C:\\OKUL\\SINIF\\OGRENCI" i want this entry

Can you help me to fix this?

:)

Feuer, Mar 20, 2021

2. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 20, 2021
  3. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Mar 20, 2021
  4. BAT output

need help creating a file/folder listing *.bat file

Hope I understand the question properly. If you simply want a raw listing of all *.bat files in a folder, just run this command:

Code:
    The "/b" gives a bare listing with nothing but the file names. You can redirect that output to a file like this:

Code:
    If you want a directory listing a specific folder, do it like this:

Code:
    Finally, add a "/s" if you want to recurse subdirectories.

Naturally, you can put that into a batch file if you wish.

Did I understand the question correctly? If you need anything more, feel free to let me know.

hsehestedt, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

BAT output

1. BAT output - Similar Threads - BAT output

2. Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows: as said in title.I do NOT want the make a bat file shortcut and pin that.I do NOT want to hear about adding it to the Start-UP folder.I need the line of code to ad to the RegEdit to allow for .Bat files to be pinned/dragged and drop directly to my start menu. I know it is...
  3. Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows: as said in title.I do NOT want the make a bat file shortcut and pin that.I do NOT want to hear about adding it to the Start-UP folder.I need the line of code to ad to the RegEdit to allow for .Bat files to be pinned/dragged and drop directly to my start menu. I know it is...
  4. Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can the Windows Notepad Recent list include a pinned .bat file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can the Windows Notepad Recent list include a pinned .bat file?: I have a batch file that makes several new folders at a time based on our company's new customer information. I open the batch file in Notepad and paste the data into it from Excel and then save and close it. I then run it as a batch file to create the new folders. I have...
  6. Can the Windows Notepad Recent list include a pinned .bat file?

Can the Windows Notepad Recent list include a pinned .bat file?: I have a batch file that makes several new folders at a time based on our company's new customer information. I open the batch file in Notepad and paste the data into it from Excel and then save and close it. I then run it as a batch file to create the new folders. I have...
  7. Why can't I set a default App for .bat files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I set a default App for .bat files?: I have read this question, as I also use vim for my editinghttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-default-app-for-filetypes-not-listed/b01cb589-f8e2-4186-a0f6-02ee0f15babeand searched and you can change the default open app for .bat files but have...
  8. Why can't I set a default App for .bat files?

Why can't I set a default App for .bat files?: I have read this question, as I also use vim for my editinghttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-default-app-for-filetypes-not-listed/b01cb589-f8e2-4186-a0f6-02ee0f15babeand searched and you can change the default open app for .bat files but have...
  9. Cant open .bat file

Cant open .bat file: I am trying to open a .bat file and when I open it I get an error pop up saying "This app cant run on your pc" I am wondering how to resolve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-bat-file/48319b2d-06b7-4344-9cca-a7d038f789df
  10. start line - end line to output file (BAT script)

in Windows 10 Support
    start line - end line to output file (BAT script): input.txt it is a text file with 10 lines in it one two three four five six seven eight nine ten i want to create a text file from line 3 to 7 it will be output.txt three four five six seven i want to know, how i can create a file that getting lines from another file...