Windows 10: .bat script for killing specific Process ?

Discus and support .bat script for killing specific Process ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need script that when i open script.bat file it automattically kills process items with specific name like kill web1.exe , text1.exe. without any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Puzzled_Waltz326, Mar 18, 2021.

1. .bat script for killing specific Process ?

I need script that when i open script.bat file it automattically kills process items with specific name like kill web1.exe , text1.exe. without any user input. thanks.

submitted by /u/Puzzled_Waltz326
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Puzzled_Waltz326, Mar 18, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Auto-kill a process

As I said, a trivial Autohotkey script - a permanent loop
    loop {
    If process exists - kill it
    sleep n
    }

(very roughly)

dalchina, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Lucasonas Win User
    BAT file/Script to find and replace files

FordGT90Concept!!!

Your attachment is very close, it kept all the 5 numerals intact, but like you said: "it will rename them all from "#_Example_720p.zip" to "RAT_Example_#_24f_ONO.zip"...

Greetings, Streetfighter 2

I can't seem to get the BAT to work, but I'll still keep on trying.

Any other suggestions, or BAT scripts Streetfighter & FordGT90Concept?

Lucasonas, Mar 18, 2021
  4. borgus Win User

.bat script for killing specific Process ?

Auto-kill a process

Appreciate the suggestion. I use a .bat file here to do essentially what you describe, but my aim is to automate the process - no user intervention. A specified process opens; it spots and kills it. Closest that I have seen is an app that claims to do this on a schedule.

borgus, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

.bat script for killing specific Process ?

1. .bat script for killing specific Process ? - Similar Threads - bat script killing

2. Kill a Linux process programmatically in WSL2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kill a Linux process programmatically in WSL2: If I issue a long-running WSL command from a C# program, how do I terminate that Linux process programmatically? How do I identify the PID of the process in Linux so that I can issue a 'kill' command?...
  3. Bat script to select a folder and update the path in a bat file

in Windows 10 Support
    Bat script to select a folder and update the path in a bat file: How do I combine this scripts? i want the highlighted folder path to been passed in to the script that's been generated (rensa_datafiler.bat) Its begins with you select a folder: @Echo off Title Folder Selection echo( Select folder . . . call:FolderSelection "%SourcePath%",...
  4. Windows kills every process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows kills every process: Windows kills 90% of my applications on startup i can watch it happen in task manager.Stuff like chrome and discord work ok while a miriad of programs like notepad, Photoshop, edge, and my games will not open... Even system restore stops after 2 seconds.Idk what to do as...
  5. Create a .bat or script file for the following actions.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Create a .bat or script file for the following actions.: So I have a app called AltServer that occasionally "dies" and doesn't work with my phone. So a "fix" I "found" is to kill the old, the currently running Altserver.exe and rerun Altserver.exe with administrator privileges. So, can anyone help me create a .bat file or some kind...
  6. How do I kill this process

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I kill this process: [ATTACH] I know the consequences, please tell me how to submitted by /u/Niru2169 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ljpdzx/how_do_i_kill_this_process/
  7. BSOD from a specific process?

BSOD from a specific process?: Hey, I keep getting BSOD'd, quite often, and it seems to happen when I open a new Google tab or Window. I think something is happening as the pages are loading? dmp info is listed below, please help! [ATTACH]...
  8. Vmmem process will not be killed. Windows sandbox.

Vmmem process will not be killed. Windows sandbox.: My computer has been using about 20 percent utilization since a glitch in the Windows Sandbox Program. I cannot get rid of the processes and they keep coming back on restart with the user as the generic random generated PC name that is given to a Windows Sandbox instance....
  9. Kill a Process in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Kill a Process in Windows 10: How to: Kill a Process in Windows 10 [img] Information A process is an instance of a program that is being executed. Each process running in Windows is assigned a unique decimal number called the process ID, or PID. If you notice a running process is reducing your...
  10. Auto-kill a process

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto-kill a process: Is there a way to auto-sense that a process has started and automatically kill it, without user intervention? I am aware of Auto-kill any process v.2.2, but that, according to one reviewer, requires user input. Thanks. 27047