Windows 10: bat“”“”

Discus and support bat“”“” in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] WIN10pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Fatebro, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Fatebro Win User

bat“”“”

bat“”“” c82a854b-75fc-4967-9d32-cd5c9146aa9f?upload=true.png

WIN10pro

:)

Fatebro, Feb 28, 2021

2. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Lucasonas Win User
    BAT file/Script to find and replace files

FordGT90Concept!!!

Your attachment is very close, it kept all the 5 numerals intact, but like you said: "it will rename them all from "#_Example_720p.zip" to "RAT_Example_#_24f_ONO.zip"...

Greetings, Streetfighter 2

I can't seem to get the BAT to work, but I'll still keep on trying.

Any other suggestions, or BAT scripts Streetfighter & FordGT90Concept?

Lucasonas, Feb 28, 2021
  4. bat“”“”

.bat file

First things first: What is the contents of the batch file?

Second step: What do you see when you run the batch file from a Command Prompt (cmd.exe)?

Frederik Long, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

bat“”“”

1. bat“”“” - Similar Threads - bat“”“”

2. Showing weird characters like square fonts while installing bat file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Showing weird characters like square fonts while installing bat file: I am having issue in installing the batch file . It shows weird characters ( like fonts has not been installed ) when installing the batch file which leads to error. The filename itself shows unrecognizable character. Here is the screenshotscreenshot...
  3. Create a .bat or script file for the following actions.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Create a .bat or script file for the following actions.: So I have a app called AltServer that occasionally "dies" and doesn't work with my phone. So a "fix" I "found" is to kill the old, the currently running Altserver.exe and rerun Altserver.exe with administrator privileges. So, can anyone help me create a .bat file or some kind...
  4. BAT output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BAT output: Hey guys! I want to get a reg output file from a bat file I will run x.bat it will give me x.reg Everything seems to be ok. But i want double \\ character for path entry and it gives me one \ character and i dont want the last \ character too bat script and the outputs...
  5. .bat script for killing specific Process ?

.bat script for killing specific Process ?: I need script that when i open script.bat file it automattically kills process items with specific name like kill web1.exe , text1.exe. without any user input. thanks. submitted by /u/Puzzled_Waltz326 [link] [comments]...
  6. Run bat on opening?

Run bat on opening?: Is it possible to tell windows to automatically run a bat file when opening? Ty submitted by /u/Rick_S_meme_Pirate [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2a2g5/run_bat_on_opening/
  7. custom .bat file, opening multiple tabs and executing a command in each one

custom .bat file, opening multiple tabs and executing a command in each one: sorry for rookie custom but I want to make my dev experience easier, so I want to create custom command .bat file in order to open multiple tabs and executing a command in each one (For.example php artisan serve, npm run watch...). What I tried:...
  8. 'net use' works in cmd window, not in .bat file

'net use' works in cmd window, not in .bat file: Win10 Pro, Version 2004, build 19041.804 (Suggestion to Microsoft- put a 'copy to clipboard' button on the WinVer window). On my home network I have some servers and a couple of NAS drives. (Eight altogether). In startup I call a batch file to map them using 'net use'. Most...
  9. assigning a default program for opening .bat files

assigning a default program for opening .bat files: see images folks. why can't I in win 10? I want notepad++. possible? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assigning-a-default-program-for-opening-bat-files/1f5a9749-b1eb-405b-9c9a-3ec543112987
  10. Files Detected as Malware after comiling with bat-to-exe compilers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Files Detected as Malware after comiling with bat-to-exe compilers: hi, i made batch files, i used many types of BATCH-to-exe compiler. but after compiling them, Windows Defender detects them as Threats/Malwares/Trojans . is it problem with the app or is it false positive?...