Windows 10: Batch ddos code?

Discus and support Batch ddos code? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good morning I'm trying to write a ddos great with batch at the moment but unfortunately I can't get any further(To test my own server).... i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ciux02, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Ciux02 Win User

Batch ddos code?

Good morning

I'm trying to write a ddos great with batch at the moment but unfortunately I can't get any further(To test my own server).... i already have a menu where you can enter everything like ip and port or strength. But unfortunately I have no idea how to make a good ddos code... I think that pinging a website is not the real thing or ? There are different ways to ping a website e.g. Upd and so on ! Can anyone help me or even enter a ddos batch code with port that is strong ?

Ps Liebs gutefarge.net team, my last question was deleted by you, because your forum is not a guide for illegal activities and it is forbidden to attack servers/companies. Unfortunately I have to disappoint you and teach you that a ddos attack is not illegal as long as you attack your own servers or have the permission of the owner. So please do not delete but inform first

:)

Ciux02, Jun 6, 2020

2. ddo question ?

Since Search is a skill, not a in-game command, you will have to open your skill list with C, switch over to the skills and drag the Search icon to your action bar. From there you can use it to search your surroundings for hidden traps or doors.
    Keep in mind though, unless you are specialized in finding traps and/or hidden doors, your Search skill will be too low to even find anything.
    You might want to invest in an Detect Secret Doors clickie or try and get a rogue in your party every time you do a quest.

Also, I would suggest reading the various newbie-oriented guides over at DDO-Daily.com

Sleepingcap, Jun 6, 2020
  3. i7 Batch Code Breakdown?

As of late I've found myself interested in the values of the numbers in batch codes, namely the i7 batch codes.

For example;

What is the difference between 3845A935 and 3903A468?

I'm specifically interested in why the one code is "38" while the other is "39" for that particular set of codes.

I would still like a general breakdown.

Also, if you have the information in your possession, I'd be interested in the breakdown of other batch codes from different series' of processors (could also be AMD).

Thanks in advance!

OnePostWonder, Jun 6, 2020
  4. d1nky Win User

Batch ddos code?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

oh not stepping ya mean batch number??

or is there another stepping code??

d1nky, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Batch ddos code?

1. Batch ddos code? - Similar Threads - Batch ddos code

2. Meris DDoS botnet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Meris DDoS botnet: Why did I get this notification? It's been showing up twice until I posted this.Should I worry about this? Is this serious?How or where I can get attacked by these web, devices?How to detect or make sure if I got attacked or not by this?I mean if I got this message is it...
  3. Meris DDoS botnet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Meris DDoS botnet: Why did I get this notification? It's been showing up twice until I posted this.Should I worry about this? Is this serious?How or where I can get attacked by these web, devices?How to detect or make sure if I got attacked or not by this?I mean if I got this message is it...
  4. Disable DDoS Guard

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable DDoS Guard: Disable DDoS Guard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/disable-ddos-guard/f890a801-b00d-4f8b-9d8b-8a78ef0227a5
  5. Create batch files with Batch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create batch files with Batch?: How to create Batch and VBS files with Batch? So I write a batch file which I then convert to exe that creates new folders in a certain directory and then creates batch and VBS files with a certain content and saves them in the created folder. So it's similar to a program...
  6. HOW TO MITIGATE DNS DDOS ATTACK ON TMG.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HOW TO MITIGATE DNS DDOS ATTACK ON TMG.: HOW TO MITIGATE DNS DDOS ATTACK ON TMG. Please reply on this mail ID : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-mitigate-dns-ddos-attack-on-tmg/251e4007-5a98-4b28-bda2-3458b8545ad6
  7. Passing a parameter to a batch file for code signing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Passing a parameter to a batch file for code signing: I am using MS Access and would like to pass an exe name to my code signing cert batch file. Been trying to figure this one out, but cannot get there. I created a batch file called. SignFile.bat. It contains everything I need to sign the file, but I need to pass the exe...
  8. GitHub February 28th DDoS Incident Report

in Windows 10 News
    GitHub February 28th DDoS Incident Report: On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 GitHub.com was unavailable from 17:21 to 17:26 UTC and intermittently unavailable from 17:26 to 17:30 UTC due to a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack. We understand how much you rely on GitHub and we know the availability of our...
  9. Today's leading causes of DDoS attacks

in Windows 10 News
    Today's leading causes of DDoS attacks: Distributed denial of service attacks are growing ever bigger. Here's what's causing them. Last fall, we saw the biggest distibuted denial of service (DDoS) attack ever. This year we'll see even bigger ones. According to Akamai's latest State of the Internet Security report,...
  10. Multi-Vector DDoS Attacks Are Becoming the Norm

in Windows 10 News
    Multi-Vector DDoS Attacks Are Becoming the Norm: Multi-Vector DDoS Attacks Are Becoming the Norm 47% of all multi-vector DDoS attacks were launched in Q4 '15 [img] Statistics gathered by Neustar, Inc., a provider of real-time information services, shows that in the past year, and especially in the last quarter...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to ddos attack by a bat file